Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
There is no "Meghan brow," exactly, Kate just had what's on trend w/ social media/beauty influencers at the moment, which is "soap brows." Softer, feathered & more natural than the previous trend of "instagram brow" which were heavily penciled & tapered, often microbladed. Google for more info or examples. (Neither Kate or Meghan ever did a noticeable insta brow as far as i recall)

Because love them or hate them, they get the headlines and clicks.
I've suggested multiple times that in that sense we are the ones keeping H&M alive, bc articles about them get tons of outraged clicks & comments. But this thread disagrees, so...no, I guess I don't know why they're so famous and always in our faces in the news ๐Ÿ˜

Reactions: 18

Great_Kate

VIP Member
Letโ€™s just say, keeping up with an Octoberfest theme is kind of pointless, as we have cancelled the whole shebang the second year in a row (and no one but tourists are actually missing it).
I would definitely prefer something autumn themed.

in other news, one of our tabloids actually thought it was time for another Kate pregnant with twin girls headline. Ugghhhhh so annoying, but I do wish all the US tabloids would do it, claiming super close sources. And maybe some well placed speculation in the British press. Just to piss H&M off. I would love to the them panic reacting to it.

• Haha
  • Heart

Palpatine

VIP Member
Agreed. This is why the RF should not be exempt from the Freedom of Information act. Like almost every other public body, we should have a right to hold them to account. Otherwise, rules will be bent like the example above with zero accountability or consequences
Even if the Royals were subject to FOI you wouldnโ€™t be able to get at his military records.

knoddle

VIP Member
Quote:Chicken and waffles is a fucking odd combo though... I mean chicken nuggets and potato waffles for the under 5s is quite normal. But for people in their 40s? is it some weird US thing like biscuits and gravy? Were Hazno's waffles sweet or potato? What does he like them with? Why do we not know more about this??

Chicken and Waffles is mainstream soul food. It's not unusual at all, there are many variants, often the waffles will have a savory touch, or some heat. It's actually a very satisfying dish.

here's wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicken_and_waffles

• Wow
  • Heart

JAR21

VIP Member

Not sure if this is on Wiki, but a great reminder of how they behaved when part of the firm. They were apparently not invited ..... ๐Ÿ™„

Holy crap....I did a link........๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
Not sure, but it is now!

• Heart

mardymare

VIP Member
ฤฐnteresting to know what sort of coverage the Royals and esp. Kate are getting on American TV?

• Wow

ExiledManc

๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ˜…
I think that's what happened too. They were given the bums rush, in and out in under half an hour, barely time to get past reception and the body search. There's a photo of Smeggy looking upset outside. How embarrassing ๐Ÿ˜ณ

But what on earth did they think they were going to achieve?
๐Ÿ˜‚I couldnโ€™t figure out how to spell it ๐ŸŽคโ€˜ed up

• Haha
  • Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Off topic: for the ex DSers. Was that Carol from BB who heckled Keir Starmer today? Sure looks her!

Actually she makes me think that's what smeg will look like in a few years.

• Haha
  • Heart

VC10

VIP Member
I'm picturing sugars with dozens of special edition H&M skincare kits piled up in their closets that they can't seem to cancel but posting online how it's not Meghan's fault that they're out $1200 on Megzy's butt lift cream. :ROFLMAO:
Hahahahahahaaaaaa๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17