Harry & Meghan #138 Stole from elephants, booed at awards, not welcome, please stay abroad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Royal Expert Henrietta Fforbes-Farquarson-Arsehole writes in her Daily Bullshit column -

The Queen might have a face-to-face meeting with the Harkles but she might not.
The Queen might have instructed her Lawyers to go after the Harkles but she might not have.
The Harkles could have parted company with Sunshine Sachs but they might not have.
The Harkles might be coming to London this Autumn but they might not be.
Meghan might issue a list of demands for the London visit but she might not. I'll invent a list anyway because it will sell papers and get online clicks to gain Ad revenue

Reactions: 49
Fascinating and quite accurate. Welcome to the thread.

Reactions: 32
Welcome @purple_soph . Great first post. İ didn't know about Tony Blair. My feeling when İ first read about Smeg having an unusual palm was that it was neither good nor bad, just interesting. Many of the characteristics fit apart from the 'unconcerned about appearance' perhaps but then again sometimes she looked a right royal mess

Reactions: 27
You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours!
This was in the DM two weeks ago .......

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have made a donation to a non-profit organisation which is distributing hot meals to hospitals and shelters across Haiti following the devastating earthquake.

The Duke, 36, and Duchess of Sussex, 40, who are currently living in their £11million mansion in California, donated to the World Central Kitchen (WCK) via their Archewell Foundation.

The organisation - run by their friend, Spanish chef Jose Andre - works globally 'using food to empower communities and strengthen economies' by providing hot meals to people in need around the world.

Jose is a personal friend of the Sussexes - as well as appearing on the first episode of the couple's podcast, alongside other prolific figures like Sir Elton John - the chef took part in Meghan Markle's recent birthday campaign. Called 40x40, the initiative called on 40 of her friends to give 40 minutes of their time to help mentor women who lost their jobs due to Covid.

The same Jose Andre who wrote the piece attached to these new pictures.

Last edited:
Reactions: 56
Who the hell came up with all that guff?????

"Thick red hair"???????

"Young Duke and Duchess"??????

Is Time having a laugh?

Yes, sure, Smeggy's boots barely touched the hallowed turf of the UK before she'd buggered off. And Hazza was also supposed to be "boots on the ground" in Afghanistan, wasn't he? Surrounded by a protection squad.

And is Time forgetting that William doesn't just praise emergency services workers? He bloody well WAS one, FFS.

And the best one. Smeggy "blessed with talent".

Reactions: 61
He is literally standing in her shadow with her on centre stage. You would think he is the lucky commoner!

She has nanny mcphee teeth going on there
Why is his body in dappled shade, but his head is fully lit? And she’s not in shade at all? This is a splice and edit.

Reactions: 37
First, the Harkles would have to find an infant to bring ( to be returned back in Cali).
My point is how would anyone know....including the Queen?

Reactions: 28
I’m getting strong Yoko Ono vibes from this photo.
Yes, I did too. First thought in fact.

Great first post and welcome to the forum.
I've said earlier that I have the simian line on both my palms. Can't say I recognise myself in your post though

Reactions: 29
they run towards feck all.

they dont even run towards the bandwagon.
They run after it and try desperately to cling onto relevance.

Reactions: 48
Re: Time photos
Holy Guacamole, hide the avocado toast!
No wonder we haven't seen the sixwife lately. Either she really was pregnant or she needs to fire her personal trainer and chef. The focus of the photos is so soft on her face it's almost blurry. And sorry sixwife, putting your arm in front of your waist is not sufficient camouflage for for your new pants size. Post birth, celebrity women tend to starve and exercise excessively while wearing corsets to get their waistlines back; dear mrs. sixwife welcome to life after 40. (Perhaps the fact that the DoC seemed to snap back to her tiny size is one factor in the sixwife's dagger eyes) Do you think the sixwife will start wearing signature hillary pantsuits in her quest for world dominion?

Reactions: 37
What's gone on with his hair?!
I think H might be sporting an actual hair piece now.
Edited to add: After looking at the photo more carefully, I think they photoshopped more hair. If he appears in public with more hair, then you know it's a rug.

Last edited:
Reactions: 38
About a month ago, someone - maybe Murky Meg? - made a vague post about a huge eye roll moment coming in September. I wonder if that post was referring to the Time article. Lord knows it is certainly eyeroll-inducing.

Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.