Harry & Meghan #138 Stole from elephants, booed at awards, not welcome, please stay abroad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is everyone still voting?
Need to keep them at the top!
I’m also voting for Amber Heard, Joe Biden and Robin Diangelo but there hasn’t been any movement for ages.
Yes! I am still voting though not as many times as I was before.

Shame we didn’t nominate 6… to get him to number 6 would be funny.

Reactions: 23
Cavies are the love sponge of dogs @MrsPiggleWiggle I've also read "having a Cav is like having two 2 y/os". They DO cling but our pug/poodle/chow/pit mixes are far worse. If you close the door to the bath they go 🦧
It's our 25th Anniversary this year
During a walk last month were thinking on a male Ruby or Blenheim (ma wee laddie Angus is what I think my Granny McBain is channeling) - JK Our bed is full.
This is our son's dog; she has cataracts & crab breath but is in pretty decent shape for an old lady (like her momma!) Big trip or really big anything isn't happening. We were supposed to be in the UK on sabbatical Before All This. I MISS THE but a puppy can sleep in the Teen Cave downstairs, can't it?

Attachments

Reactions: 26
This guy on twitter has some interesting insights into the photo. Worth a read of the thread.

If Times Magazine were to shrink Harry's head to his actual brain size, they would need to call in a witch doctor to perform a shrunken head ritual.

Reactions: 41
Hi all ... I'm like 18 pages behind. Just caught up yesterday and SOOOO MANY PAGES!! Sorry if this has been posted but I giggled like a high 16 year old when I saw this

What a pair of utter fucking numpties. They're still cunts. Much love to you all x

Reactions: 52
I think Australian TV is less concerned with The Saintly Duo TM and more with the announcement of AUKUS - the partnership between the three with nuclear submarines etc. Has Pinocchio been Markled??
Brief mention of the Time cover on Sunrise AU. They mention the amazing forward hair growth on PWB and how he doesn't look real:

The Daily Mail has this. So in touch with the common man. Sorry, woman. Sorry, person.

I wonder if Pinocchio told the writer to put in the suffragette comment, it seems quite spurious (assuming of course, she didn't write the whole piece and send it over in the first place). Is she attempting to re-write her history - her white outfits are all suffragette inspired because they inspired and influenced her so much from a young age? She does realise wokeness is a different kettle of fish to suffrage...right? Purity because she's the Virgin reincarnated? Let us not forget her Virgin gestures in her speeches last year with the praying hands and clasping her heart and so on. How saintly. Lady C in a recent video said, not only should she be beatified but should be made a goddess because she is so much more than us mere mortals hahahaha

Reactions: 23
This is brilliant! Proper howling at "ginger marmoset". Xx

I know we've got abbreviations but is there a section in the Wiki for descriptions? Someone in the DM comments called Hazza a Poison Carrot the other day.
Yes, near the top of the Wiki page.

Just updating a few things to fix the latest DDoS attack as it's a bit different to what we usually get. Should be resolved soon
Are our 'opines' really that important to them?

Reactions: 20
Today hosts Down Under have not disappointed! Can we send them an invitation to join us here, I think they'd fit in so well

Reactions: 37
Except it’s a mutual back scratching exercise with Jose rather him probably actually admiring them. They’ve bigged him up multiple times, so now he returns the favour. There’s probably a very very tiny list they could have asked who would have actually written something nice. Less than 40 people after all...

Reactions: 30
She can chemically straighten her hair all she likes but she’ll never be able to chemically straighten her twisted soul nor all her lies. They will be forever crooked.

Reactions: 36
Hmmm I think someone has been buying likes on their Time photo on Instagram. 126k likes but 98% of the comments are negative. Even Billie Eilish has only 39k. Most of the other photos have under 40k with most comments being where is the Britney Spears Photo.

Reactions: 36
On the other hand, Hairy is under TIM. So apt really that Tiny Tim is peeping over her shoulder. Peekaboo.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.