Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyMuck

VIP Member
626 in virgin.

It's really good inasmuch mainstream media would never show all this. Just waiting for tomorrow's Gmb, This Morning, Loose Women etc to debate this and criticise

How are you all watching gb news I cant find it?

Im on amazon fire stick. Sad
Try 236

Reactions: 14

Jusa

VIP Member
Thanks Cassandra that is very useful. My cards and book arrived today and I have tried to do a few readings but still getting to grips with what they all mean. The main questions I have asked are 1) Are they happy in their relationship and what is the current energy and 2) Did she physically give birth to the new baby. I had some interesting cards during all of them, but need to write down what I think. Will probably post it tomorrow after doing some more reading. The one thing that surprised me was that I got the Queen of Pentacles in reverse in the very first one and Meghan always comes out as that in all the tarot readings I have watched so far lol - spooky. Problem with my cards they are all a pastel blue, purple, pink and green so not sure colour is going to help
I used to find it useful to establish which card represented people I wanted to know about. I used to lay out the Celtic Cross spread over and over again after asking the cards to show me someone's card.

Have you found WB 's card yet?

kittenattack

VIP Member
I'm with you on this @kittenattack - I want to know what's happened too. I'm googling and searching all over. Come on Sam, tell us.
I thought Samantha had been banned from twitter. I wonder when that was tweeted.

Mind you, she's always being silly and cryptic. I think she does it for attention. Her book had nowt in it apparently.

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Mine hated it and so never served it to me. Mind the mere description of cows stomach is enough to put it in the "weird shite I won't eat category" which also includes haggis, liver, tongue and black pudding.
If I was a celebrity who was on I'm a celeb then any eating trial would see the group living on rice and beans :sick: :ROFLMAO:
I'm with you on tripe but haggis and tongue are delicious. I don't like the texture of liver but love pate and I wouldn't touch black pudding if you paid me. :LOL:

• Sick

Carpediem69

VIP Member
What background has this guy got?

They already look saggy. Why would you display them when they look like that? 😳

Richard Grannon is proud to be the “Spartan Life Coach” who helps individuals from all types of backgrounds find their core selves again and feel stronger and happier than they ever thought possible. Although Richard was born and raised in the UK, his professional and personal endeavors into psychotherapy have taken him around the world. He createdone of the first major movements in NLP (neuro-linguistic programming) in Malaysia and he currently lives in Portugal.
Richard Grannon maintains a unique, personalized style of life coaching that truly makes a difference in individuals’ lives around the world. An Aston University graduate who trained under Richard Bandler, Richard Grannon is experienced in numerous types of psychotherapy. He has devoted his life to acknowledging-- and therefore legitimizing-- lesser-known psychological issues. Richard has traveled around the world and thus has a unique insight into the effects of psychology on various societies.

Mairag

Chatty Member
It comes under the 1701 Act of Settlement which is widely misunderstood.
The monarch has to be "in communion with" the Church of England - that's different from being an actual member of the Church.
The Act also provides for the monarch to defend the Church of Scotland, so effectively defender of faiths (plural).
The background was that Queen Anne (the only child of William and Mary) had no surviving children (the longest lived died at age 12) and so effectively parliament legislated for who should be the next monarch, picking an obscure Hanoverian line who didn't even speak English but were descended from James I. George I was 2nd cousin of Queen Anne.
There's precedent for the monarch to not be a member of the Church of England in the forms of George I and George II, both of whom were Lutheran. It didn't present a problem because the commonly held view was that the churches were generally aligned. Remember the Act was partially brought about to stop Catholic claims to the throne, so any Protestant will do!
The Act of Settlement really establishes the principle that parliament appoints the monarch. Historically they've just let succession run its course, but the British constitution has lots of wiggle room. In the sort of crisis that might be precipitated if Number 6 or his issue ever get within sniffing distance of the throne then parliament has ample powers to displace a monarch that wouldn't be acceptable to the people.
Sorry for the long post.
Really good info, thanks for this

Just one minor correction... Queen Anne was the sister of Mary, not the child of William and Mary
Anne, Queen of Great Britain - Wikipedia

Just_me1954

VIP Member
This Quora post mentions the hazing incident and a then pregnant mm. Click on the read more link for full post.

Reactions: 13