Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheShire

Am having a go at replying properly. I think it was about Wednesday of last week.
It's too late to podcast that now

Found where you can listen to them

‎Nick Ferrari - The Whole Show on Apple Podcasts

I'll listen to Wed 9 th, can otherpeople listen to other days to see what he said

9 JUN 2021
Queen canceled? Students vote to remove HRH's portrait
Queen canceled? Students vote to remove HRH's portrait

Reaction to students voting to take down the Queen’s portrait, we ask whether Julie Burchill should have lost her job because of a tweet and get the thoughts from the Bank of England’s Chief Economist Andy Haldane on the post-covid recovery.

Reactions: 13

Fleekon1

Hey! New to this thread on H&M.

Could somebody explain to me who this Scoobie is and what "Sugars" is?

I've tried looking through to grasp them but still none the wiser.

Thank yoooou!

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
My guess is that the RF will use this sparingly, only deployed to counteract H&M’s attempts to speak for the family. The threat alone has kept the twats quiet for over a week!
Yes, you are probably right. It's just the last time they were quiet they ended up doing that BS tripe OW interview.

Bastille

Chatty Member
I did readings from a playing card deck back in my uni days. Learned from a magazine and basic as heck. It was good fun most of the time and in reality you can make the card readings fit when you know(or know of) the person you are reading for. But damned if I could do it now.
I'm quite tempted to buy a proper deck just for fun. I'm looking at the paulina one but it looks a bit wishy washy. I don't want a crazy mad deck, but wouldn't want a childish one either. Something in between. Plus(well negative really) in the paulina one the cards are quite small. I wouldn't like that kind of fiddlyness.
TBH rider waite for us used to but now don't.
Honestly. once you've 'done' it, its done

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Mrsoh

VIP Member
I was taken on a date there once, I wrongly assumed the kitchen was broken as all the menu had was chicken with Nandos spice. No-one knows what Nandos spice is. It was in Leicester if you know that one.
I don't :)

• Haha

Loopylips

I don’t understand why there is such a big fixation on tarot cards on these threads? Never seen it outside of ‘woo’ threads before.
I was just curious tbh because they've been mentioned a few times and I haven't seen any

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
Buzfeed trolling PW 😔 they've deliberately chosen an unflattering photo of him which has brought the nasty trolls out in force. Meanwhile everyone is swooning over PWB 🤢
As I am not on any social media platforms I cannot confirm this but I read somewhere that the Cambridges did allow posts of both positive and negative comments.