Harry & Meghan #112 They’ve got no shame so they stole The Queen’s Nickname

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surrogacy rumours are not negative, everyone would break their legs running to defend them, against the "evil, outdated laws and rules, " Archie was a papwalk, like Peg told Orca "it would be a picture she was comfortable to share" and the rest is a word game.
They "accused" BBC of libel.
They "hoped" to give Lil Betty the Queens name.
Lies by omission, they are Teflon, the constant slander works, and they don't move a finger, it's all part of their PR package.
But if the surrogacy rumours are true then she faked two pregnancies wearing moonbumps all the time. It makes her look more ridiculous with the stupid belly cupping if she wasn't carrying the baby and her ridiculous spending on maternity clothing. I do agree that you'll get some of the morons defending them with the "outdated rules" argument.

What's the Church of England's view on surrogacy? Maybe this could be the RF's argument?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I really feel for HMQ. She will be feeling sad tomorrow as it would've been PPs 100th birthday which it was said he was looking forward to. Having to deal with these 2 c*nuts must surely be telling on her. As strong as she is, she is 95 years old. What I would like to do to the toxic twosome, I cannot say without being banned!
I feel for her too. These 2 are unbelievable ! 😞
but... let's look for the positives ... from what I can see she has some very loving family members to give her support . I wish I could express myself here using the written word but I struggle ... so I've given up as I just keep deleting as not happy with my wording.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I had breakfast telly on at about 8.00am this morning on ITV and their reporter was saying that the reports that the Harkles had not asked for permission to use the name were wrong, and that they definitely had asked. Nothing is straightforward with these two.
They probably asked if they could name the baby after her, but they definitely will not have asked if they could name the baby Lilibet. HM probably said ges to naming her Elizabeth and now No.6 Tit is saying they had "permission".
Cowardly twisting of the facts to execute what can only be called an ambush. I bet this backfires spectacularly. "Lilibet" was precious in the hands of HM the Queen. In the grubby hands of No.6 and his vile wife it will be debased and instantly lose its magic if it hasn't already done so.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I really feel for HMQ. She will be feeling sad tomorrow as it would've been PPs 100th birthday which it was said he was looking forward to. Having to deal with these 2 c*nuts must surely be telling on her. As strong as she is, she is 95 years old. What I would like to do to the toxic twosome, I cannot say without being banned!
I just hope the gruesome twosome don't pull any stupid stunts tomorrow and remain quiet. I don't want to hear anything about how they're going to mark the late Prince Philip's 100th birthday when they overshadowed the last few weeks of his life with their stupid complaining and accusations.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
I just hope the gruesome twosome don't pull any stupid stunts tomorrow and remain quiet. I don't want to hear anything about how they're going to mark the late Prince Philip's 100th birthday when they overshadowed the last few weeks of his life with their stupid complaining and accusations.
Oh they won't stay quiet! Maybe a watery limp fisted birthday message or they will debut the baby pic 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I don't know if this has been said before as I'm not up to speed on these threads, but OMG, these bellends are the gift that just DOES NOT stop giving!

1, I call my 92yo cousin in Canada, sometimes I have to repeat myself and yell. I'm not implying that the Queen has hearing issues but she is an old lady, so maybe misheard "Lilibet" and just said "mmmm" this was mistaken for "consent"?

2, I had a Texan friend, let's call her Amanda. She once told me that she had to change her name by whatever US deed poll is because in America, the mother is forced to register the baby there and then. Her mother was so drugged up, she signed "Amder". That was what she was legally known as for years until her parents took her to correct it.

So if the papers are correct, Harry introduced the kid to Granny and during that call told her they would call her Lilibet? Yes?

So, going by what my friend said, unless Just Harry skyped his Nan whilst the baby was crowning in Meg's vag, and said "oh, BTW, we're calling it Lilibet", the ink would have ALREADY dried on the birth certificate, would it not???
My thought is that after ‘phone call gate’ where Gobby King told her morning show audience what had happened with PWB and PC/PW ‘private’ phone call - I very much doubt any of the senior royals would speak to them alone or at the very least will now record/tape the calls - eg 2 can play at that game - and also remember the CV that TQs new Private sec has 🤫😉

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I was planning on settling in to catch up on the thread, only I'm being called away so will catch up asap. However, wanted to say: I made a second anonymous Twitter account earlier specifically for defending Queen and Country. I plan on enjoying myself 😈 My weaponry is The Truth and my armour is common sense and logic. Not a variation where recollections may vary.
Let me know if any of you have something similar (we need a royal legion) or indeed, if you see anything on there you want to respond to but don't want to make an account (happy to do on behalf of).

PS: Haz and PWBW are ensuring a July reunion will be rather toasty, aren't they? 🔥
Ooooooooh. Fantastic. An actual hero is among us. Thank you, @NorthernValkyrie !
I can hardly go on Twitter. It ties my brain up in a knot of anger. You need the hide of an elephant and the equanimity of a Buddha not to do yourself a mischief. I just don't think my blood pressure could handle it.
Anyway, I came across this noxious, rancid git just now - @SussexHenryVIII. I would dearly like to see that twatteruser dealt with in the traditional Tudor manner reserved for traitors. The account has lots of followers though, so mind your mental health and cover your tracks.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
“And Omid Scobie, a journalist favoured by Harry and Meghan, has revealed that the couple are now taking time off work together. He said: 'We're so used to seeing senior royals going back to work but Harry and Meghan are leading by example. They offer up to 20 weeks parental leave at Archewell - it'll be several months off work for the pair of them'.”

duck off Scabie, they’re not senior royals anymore. So how are they leading by example when they’re basically private citizens????
I had my baby 1 month early. Went straight from hospital to the office with my son and worked for 3 hours so then got 4 weeks off.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
But if the surrogacy rumours are true then she faked two pregnancies wearing moonbumps all the time. It makes her look more ridiculous with the stupid belly cupping if she wasn't carrying the baby and her ridiculous spending on clothing. I do agree that you'll get some of the morons defending them with the "outdated rules" argument.

What's the Church of England's view on surrogacy? Maybe this could be the RF's argument?
Re the surrogacy it has to be made clear that using a surrogate or gestational carrier is not a stigma as it has become the norm for a lot of wealthy people these days. Many people are open about it, and quietly move on to enjoy their families, and it isn't an issue. Think Ayda Field/Robbie Williams, Kim K herself. However the way in which this pair gaslit the whole world with coat flicking and bump cupping and announcement dithering and lying all for the sake of gaining titles, prestige, and ultimately dollar from merching is despicable. TRF succession is based on hereditary birth and having children must be seen to be honest whether of the body or from a surrogate. İ think Smeg's motives for having children are highly suspect as her own sister said she should not be near or around children, and she does not appear to have much of a maternal sense about her. Who registers a domain on the child's birthday when they should be bonding with and enjoying a new baby. İf the surrogacies are ever exposed then yes İ think Hollywood and woke will come out and support her, but quite frankly they do not understand royal protocol or why it is important to us. İt's our history and tradition, and the sense of continuity we get from the monarchy is a stabilising influence in these crazy times. Smeg and Hazzno are 180 to this idea, and create chaos, division, confusion, instability. İ hate that they are in our faces 24/7 even though they are across the pond.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I HATE THEM!!!!!
Issuing a legal warning to the BBC over them claiming they didn’t ask the Queen’s permission to use the name Lilibet - why is their only resolve to throw lawsuits at everyone who dare have a negative opinion of them? Absolutely pathetic

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I feel for her too. These 2 are unbelievable ! 😞
but... let's look for the positives ... from what I can see she has some very loving family members to give her support . I wish I could express myself here using the written word but I struggle ... so I've given up as I just keep deleting as not happy with my wording.
You can speak in Clanger we will understand you 🥰 we are not here to judge you so speak away and join in all contributions are very welcome ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 38
“And Omid Scobie, a journalist favoured by Harry and Meghan, has revealed that the couple are now taking time off work together. He said: 'We're so used to seeing senior royals going back to work but Harry and Meghan are leading by example. They offer up to 20 weeks parental leave at Archewell - it'll be several months off work for the pair of them'.”

duck off Scabie, they’re not senior royals anymore. So how are they leading by example when they’re basically private citizens????
He’s an massive bellend anyway, does Meghan even know who he is or has he just taken it upon himself to be her personal witch?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Interrupts paternity leave? Did he ever start it?:cool:
There's a red phone on the wall of the nursery, like the one they used to have on the desk at the White House that rang the USSR in emergencies. It rings the lawyer whenever they want to sue someone. The problem is that with all the news stories they haven't been able to hang up since March. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I had breakfast telly on at about 8.00am this morning on ITV and their reporter was saying that the reports that the Harkles had not asked for permission to use the name were wrong, and that they definitely had asked. Nothing is straightforward with these two.
Harry - "Gan gan if Megs and I have a girl we were going to name her after you, is that OK?"

HMTQ - "Ohh yes that's lovely thank you"

Afterwards - the Queen thinks "hope they meant Elizabeth and not shorten it a ghastly American way"

Afterwards - Harry thinks "hope she didn't think we meant Elizabeth that's too popular"

So yes they probably did ask, but what exactly did they ask? Clever words....

• Angry
Reactions: 34
Yeah the reasoning is nonsense, but I'd rather they had the right to remove it than be forced to keep it up. It'll probably be put up again by the next lot of grad students in a few years 😂
They need a picture of Katie Price or a llama or whatever on the back, then they can turn the picture to reveal whichever photo they choose in that particular moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So the sprog won't get a title but instead they take the Queen's private and special name. I'd have a Lil' bet that it was done out of spite

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
I can’t even explain how much they duck me off. They move away from the UK for privacy, to be out of the public eye and to get away from the ‘racists’ yet in less than a year of moving to the US they’ve - done the Oprah interview, Meghan has narrated for Disney, Harry has done the Apple show, the podcast for Spotify, various charities they’ve got involved in, the children’s book, the Netflix deals and there’s probably more. They trash the RF yet name their daughter after the head of it. They threaten to sue any platform that speaks against them, all from their mansion in California. They’re not issuing a picture of Lilibet because they want privacy (HAHAHAHA) yet are happy to drip feed information to the media but when it doesn’t suit their narrative they get their lawyers involved. They want it both ways, the money, titles, fame but god forbid having to come back to the UK ever because of poor little rich boy Harry’s terrible fear of London (we don’t want you anyway 🥰) Literally everything about them is disgusting and I don’t know how people can support them.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.