Harry & Meghan #112 They’ve got no shame so they stole The Queen’s Nickname

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly I don't see the Magdalen College thing as a big deal. The students bought the picture themselves a few years back and decided to redecorate and have put the picture safely in storage. The President of Magdalen College pointed out that they're actually exercising their right to free speech/free expression by choosing whether to have it there or not.

Let's not allow this stuff to distract from the real issues (like people getting sacked for saying stuff that's unpopular/comments made when they were children, which is awful and absolutely should be resisted).

• Sick
Reactions: 30
I really feel for HMQ. She will be feeling sad tomorrow as it would've been PPs 100th birthday which it was said he was looking forward to. Having to deal with these 2 c*nuts must surely be telling on her. As strong as she is, she is 95 years old. What I would like to do to the toxic twosome, I cannot say without being banned!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Don't believe everything you see, re the screenshot of the sugar buying 20 books from Amazon. What you saw was the checkout screen, not the purchased orders. I can show exactly the same thing, but be assured I deleted that shite from my basket asap! :ROFLMAO: View attachment 610232
Hahahahahaaa, pathetic 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Daily Fail headline now that Haz threatens legal action with the BBC over the baby name dispute..did he or didnt he inform TQ.
Really they need to get a life and I had thought they were on parental leave so ****** off and shut up.
The press both left and right will turn against them for this kind of stuff, just like the dumb comments about the first amendment. Haz is unhinged and threatening their livelihoods again.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
All this fuss over a stupid name. No offence to anyone but I don’t understand it. Do members of the Royal Family usually have to get permission to use a name?
I posted a similar reply to a similarly confused person on this thread yesterday. The Queen asked for the name Lilibet not to be used after her husband's death. It was his private name for Her Majesty, and she wanted to keep the name Lilibet locked away for the rest of her life along with the memories of her husband of 70 years. She let this wish be known and it should have been respected but it wasn't.
What part of this do you not understand? It is very simple.

The cowardly ginger toad is pretending they asked her permission, but they did not and he's been caught out lying again. Thanks to him and his toxic wife the name Lilibet has been markled having survived happily for over 90 years, and will now be dragged through the gutter and used to sell all sorts of tat as well as promote the odious Sussexes. Would you like your baby name or that of one of your children to be used to merch hemp laxative smoothies or toilet poo drops? Thought not.

There's no problem on this thread with differing points of view, which are always welcome. But your question asking why there was such "a fuss over a stupid name" was offensive and inane. The name Lilibet is not "stupid" and your post was ill-advised.

Do you live underground or have no access to newspapers or the internet? Have you been reading our posts on this thread that explain exactly why No.6 Tit and his mangy bint have gone too far this time, or is your post a wind-up?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
Honestly I don't see the Magdalen College thing as a big deal. The students bought the picture themselves a few years back and decided to redecorate and have put the picture safely in storage. The President of Magdalen College pointed out that they're actually exercising their right to free speech/free expression by choosing whether to have it there or not.

Let's not allow this stuff to distract from the real issues (like people getting sacked for saying stuff that's unpopular/comments made when they were children, which is awful and absolutely should be resisted).
I don't think removing the picture is a big deal, but it's more the reason they've given for why it's being removed. They said it was because the Queen represents "colonialism" which isn't really true. They could have just said that they wanted to redecorate and left it at that.

Reactions: 34
I posted a reply to a similarly confused person on this thread yesterday. The Queen asked for the name Lilibet not to be used after her husband's death. It was his private name for Her Majesty, and she wanted to keep the name Lilibet locked away for the rest of her life along with the memories of her husband of 70 years. She let this wish be known and it should have been respected but it wasn't.

The cowardly ginger toad is pretending they asked her permission, but they did not and he's been caught out lying again. Thanks to him and his toxic wife the name Lilibet has been markled having survived happily for over 90 years, and will now be dragged through the gutter and used to sell all sorts of tat as well as promote the odious Sussexes. Would you like your baby name or that of one of your children to be used to sell hemp laxative smoothies or toilet poo drops? Thought not.

There's no problem on this thread with differing points of view, which are always welcome. But your question asking why there was such "a fuss over a stupid name" was offensive and inane. The name Lilibet is not "stupid" and your post was ill-advised.

Do you live underground or have no access to newspapers or the internet? Have you been reading our posts on this thread that explain exactly why No.6 Tit and his mangy bint have gone too far this time, or is your post a wind-up?
no 6 tit and his mangy bint lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Must admit I cried at this tweet admittedly mine were tears of laughter but still tears. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Screenshot_20210609-185127_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
I don't think removing the picture is a big deal, but it's more the reason they've given for why it's being removed. They said it was because the Queen represents "colonialism" which isn't really true. They could have just said that they wanted to redecorate and left it at that.
Yeah the reasoning is nonsense, but I'd rather they had the right to remove it than be forced to keep it up. It'll probably be put up again by the next lot of grad students in a few years 😂

Reactions: 18
I'm on me hols in Flitcham, we went to Sandringham today, it was glorious. The photos on display were telling, Charlotte's Christening is the most recent. The more I think about that complete witch and how she has shat over EVERYTHING and everyone just riles me to the maximum. Complete basic witch. With tit barnet and atrocious dress sense. Anyway, hope all our fellow Tattler's are in good spirits. I'm going to drink rose in the sunshine. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 40
PDina video in conversation with the lovely Jean Gasho. Very interesting (I thought so!)

Reactions: 15
duck off does she agree and is fine with it. The queen has been "bullied" into it by those cretins. She knows if she hadn't of 'agreed' the family would be subjected to another onslaught of public verbal abuse from the ginge with a complex and the wicked witch of cali! She knew if they didn't get their way they would go straight to Oprah and netflix to publicly bemoan the horrid granny and family who wouldn't let them use the name. She had NO choice! The harkles way or slag off city. Also, Meghan sorted the domain name on the fourth?!? What kind of money hungry sociopath monetises their own child hours after their born? Social services anyone?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I don't know if this has been said before as I'm not up to speed on these threads, but OMG, these bellends are the gift that just DOES NOT stop giving!

1, I call my 92yo cousin in Canada, sometimes I have to repeat myself and yell. I'm not implying that the Queen has hearing issues but she is an old lady, so maybe misheard "Lilibet" and just said "mmmm" this was mistaken for "consent"?

2, I had a Texan friend, let's call her Amanda. She once told me that she had to change her name by whatever US deed poll is because in America, the mother is forced to register the baby there and then. Her mother was so drugged up, she signed "Amder". That was what she was legally known as for years until her parents took her to correct it.

So if the papers are correct, Harry introduced the kid to Granny and during that call told her they would call her Lilibet? Yes?

So, going by what my friend said, unless Just Harry skyped his Nan whilst the baby was crowning in Meg's vag, and said "oh, BTW, we're calling it Lilibet", the ink would have ALREADY dried on the birth certificate, would it not???

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Take this with a LARGE pinch of salt, but a lot of the tarot readers on Tumblr have done readings about this situation. Every single one of them pulled the Death card. Now, while it doesn't automatically mean that someone is going to pass away, it does signify change and rebirth. Needless to say, all of them are rattled.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
İnteresting that Smeg is keeping her hands clean and it is Hazzno threatening to sue over whether TQ was asked/gave permission to use Lilibet. She was the one who saw the card at PP's funeral and smarting from not being invited/being refused Sussex Royal merching/trouncing about universal service/telling 17 lies on Orca including racism/Aldi being denied a title, she decided to take that rarely-seen personal and intimate nickname of TQ and name the daughter/set up domain. She wouldn't ask TQ's permission to use it, she knows it was inappropriate, and Hazzno's recollection doesn't hold up if the rascism claim is to be examined.
Bullies are always cowards at heart. That's why she sent Harry to do the dirty work.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.