Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

50sGirl

VIP Member
Surely she could never have got away with a fake pregnancy. I mean I know a lot of people think it and I’m probably just being naive but how could she have pulled it off?
I think the same and I really don’t think Harry would go along with it.
Also, she did put on weight on her face as well which would be harder to fake.

Reactions: 4
Apologies, I tried to correct 'sisters' to other women's, it wouldn't do it apparently.
I know a few people who know Camilla well, can't reveal them due to their positions.
She wasn't liked though.

Let that be a warning to the young and innocent amongst you. I've seen this several times, the weaker of the partnership takes in un-desirable characteristics of dominant partner.

Reactions: 4

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Technically the Crown has custody of Royal minors, but how that would be enforced if MM decided to keep Archie in the US? I doubt the thought is keeping her awake at night.
It would come under the Hague Convention.
Regardless of whether you believe it is keeping her awake at night.

Reactions: 3

Palmtrees

VIP Member
Yeah, looks like a clever bandwagoning scheme/scam.Making cash from the advertising and whatever items they's supposedly selling.For once I don't think bugger-lugs is involved.
It's probably someone in Nigeria. One of the many princes wot live there.🤪
[/QUOT
Someone should start an online petition into their security costs.
They probably cost more than William and Kate now that they are gadding about overseas.
They need to pay half the cost with the UK government.
Apart from the JP Morgan money and the travel agency, I wonde4 how much cash they have made? A couple of million dollars? I bet that has gone on meghan’s tax bill from flogging off her clothes and accepting back handlers.

They just disgust me.
There is a petition. Yankee Wally I think started it !

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
So (don’t shoot the messenger).... has anyone heard the rumours/conspiracy about little Archie? I was hoping someone else would bring it up so I didn’t have to, about him possibly having Down syndrome? Regardless I think he’s beautiful but reddit etc are awash with speculation. Also if you type his name into google it’s one of the highest searches x
It wouldn’t surprise me if he had a mild case. He’s deffo got a bonk eye though. Sorry, don’t agree with the beautiful bit but I’m a bitch 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
I’ve just looked at the Meghan online thing as per the clip on the last thread. What a strange setup. I’m waiting to see if I’m approved for membership. 😂
Do you think it’s legit her though, it seems really amateurish? Mind you, why would that surprise me, but it’s grasping and needy by the look of it and trying too hard to look regal with the tiara. Is that the level she’s at, hardly groundbreaking is it. Just seems like an opportunist site.

2xblended

VIP Member
This is actually a gossip thread.
Light hearted and actually rather fun for us all.
If you wish to ascertain the validity of every comment containing snippets, videos or outrageous opinions, you're probably in the wrong place....😁
You know where I said my comment wasn't directly about your post but was a tangential point because the new video reminded me of the 'William rescues Harry' video? Check my post history. I'm here for the tea, just as you are. ;)

So when are we expecting Beghan to arrive in the U.K.? I can't imagine she has the guts to face the RF after all this!