Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Going riding with or riding Camilla?
Diana Charles and horse face none of them paragons of virtue.
E.g., Cand Camilla conspiring for Charles to marry D. Ds repeated sleeping with other sister husbands. At least Diana had genuine empathy with lower order, I've seem them all close to.

Does anyone R.E.M. er the tampon call, in which Camilla says she was going to have son home from boarding school for weekend, but if jug ears can get to her, she'll put the kid off? What a charmer. Diana, whatever else she was. Wouldn't have done that.

Yea she said she need millions spent on her security because od her 'independent profile'!,,,,!?? From a cable prog ? Or that scene where she pleasures a gent in a car? Classy bird.
You have a source for your statement regarding Diana and her sister's husband?

Reactions: 4

annapolly

They probably come out with a statement saying that they “wish” to pay for their own security.
I wonder if they’ve repaid for the Frogmore renovations yet that they “wished” to repay?
I always thought ”wish” was a strange word to use - surely “will” would be better...
Hahaha they won’t. It’ll be Charles.

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Their image is crumbling. It’s funny when you think back to even this time last year when the press were still (sort of) excited about Harry and Meghan and how they would “modernise” the Royal Family etc. It shows you how quickly it’s all changed for them, even though it’s their own doing that’s contributed to this.

If anyone listens to the podcast Pod Save The Queen, they did an episode today about the Sussex Royal statement. The presenters said that they were both shocked when they read it and seemed to agree that it was entitled and shocking. They also touched on the topic of their security and the female presenter said (at the mention of Meghan’s own public profile) that “this isn’t Jennifer Aniston we’re talking about, she was on Suits, how independent was her profile before really?” 😂😂
I was quite excited about them this time last year! Oh how things change.

freda19

VIP Member
Communal narcissist, yes. Compared to Kate who puts the cause at center, not herself.
BUT, the video also made me think about Diana. Sorry, but wasn’t she the poster child of ”Communal narcissism”?!
It was all about making her a saint and ”queen of people’s hearts”. All about her image and getting adoration and recognition.
I also think she was a covert narcissist that played the puppy eyes and innocent damsel in distress to the outside world and tore Charles to pieces in the house, using her children as her pawns and who also had to comfort her and feel responsible over her and her feelings...
I couldn't live with a Diana. Too sweet to be wholesome. I can't be doing with cutesy wutesy and big daisy the cow eyes when you just know there's a volcano simmering under the surface.

Diana, never ever disrespected the queen she was from an aristocratic family herself, moreso than the Windsors and she understood the deference due to the monarch. Also, she always put the cause before herself and raised awareness for, at the time, unsexy charities like AIDS and landmine causes. Holding the hands of AIDS patients at a time when there was much misinformation and lots of panic about the disease. The royal family would only wear gloves to shake hands with anyone at the same time. Diana modernised the monarchy in a way that megs could only dream of.

Diana may have had her problems, but Meghan isn’t in the same league as Diana
Agreed. I found Di irritating but there is no doubt she went where others feared to tread.
She had massive issues but they centred around Charles and I think that once she'd got him out of her system and got bored with flitting around the world experimenting with new men she'd have settled down and be a lot calmer in herself.
I think she'd adore Kate and do her best with guiding migraine to please Ginger but would 100% see through her at the same time.

He's a puppet
Well he 'inherited' that much from daddy.;)

You have to wonder how she perceives the obvious changes in him. I’m sure she’s found her own ways to explain why it’s not her fault and that it’s somehow the fault of the RF/press/public who have bullied them, but would you not at some point look over at the person you purport to love and see that they are thinner, angrier, paler, balder, more anxious and more isolated than the day you met and think “What have I done to them”
For sure I would, but for all my faults I'm not a narcissist. Migraine wouldn't notice.Or care.

Going riding with or riding Camilla?
Ds repeated sleeping with other sister husbands.
I doubt that's true.Probably a nasty rumour that originated from nutty Diana sycophants who thought her shit didn't smell and she pissed perfume.

I couldn't live with a Diana. Too sweet to be wholesome. I can't be doing with cutesy wutesy and big daisy the cow eyes when you just know there's a volcano simmering under the surface.

Agreed. I found Di irritating but there is no doubt she went where others feared to tread.
She had massive issues but they centred around Charles and I think that once she'd got him out of her system and got bored with flitting around the world experimenting with new men she'd have settled down and be a lot calmer in herself.
I think she'd adore Kate and do her best with guiding migraine to please Ginger but would 100% see through her at the same time.

Well he 'inherited' that much from daddy.;)

For sure I would, but for all my faults I'm not a narcissist. Migraine wouldn't notice.Or care.
Oops I misread a post. *Smacks self on hand*

Last edited:

Izzie321

Yes, as happyforest says, usually as you become a parent you learn to prioritise the needs of someone else over your own. In theory you should become less selfish, but this pair have just become more selfish.
Do you think they feel they are protecting him from a toxic institution?

The Devils Arse

VIP Member
I was going to say dont say the prince word around migraine as she will be there like a shot but in this instance.....PRINCE, OVER THERE

I cant quote! This is what I was trying to quote!

Yeah, looks like a clever bandwagoning scheme/scam.Making cash from the advertising and whatever items they's supposedly selling.For once I don't think bugger-lugs is involved.
It's probably someone in Nigeria. One of the many princes wot live there.🤪

• Haha
İnteresting that Amber's coming over to UK this week to testify against Johnny - can you imagine her and MM sharing a private jet together!!!!....

Now that we have a confirmed birth by a reliable source it seems even odder to use the archiedoll, subterfuge over the birth details and coat-flipping. İ think maybe she did use moon bumps and prosthetics to enhance her shape and attract attention ove rthe course of the pregnancy and beyond. Quite likely she was pregant at the wedding tho......
What source please? Funnily enough I’d assumed she’d pulled the preggers card. Such a phone a. Independent woman who ferrets her way into a rich family by deceit and twisted psychological manipulation

Pom Bear

VIP Member
😮 Egnore the "damn the quote button" on the top of my last message 😮 I'd left it on the other day by accident when my quote didn't work. I forgot to edit it out 😄

Got the hang of it now, just about lol🤭😊

• Haha