Harry Baron & Melissa Tattam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's attractive. The kind of lass to look at that I would go for. Not personality wise though because they are a boring couple :D

She’s attractive but definitely does the best she can with herself. If everyone put that much effort into the way they look they would all be same level. She’s quite plain but attractive if that makes sense?

Reactions: 5
She’s attractive but definitely does the best she can with herself. If everyone put that much effort into the way they look they would all be same level. She’s quite plain but attractive if that makes sense?
That's what makes her attractive to me because I like plain women hahaha. I want someone I still recognise when they get out of the shower so not a fan of botox, boob jobs, fake hair, fake lips, fake tan, fake eyelashes etc. She's just a normal looking young woman.

Reactions: 1
That's what makes her attractive to me because I like plain women hahaha. I want someone I still recognise when they get out of the shower so not a fan of botox, boob jobs, fake hair, fake lips, fake tan, fake eyelashes etc. She's just a normal looking young woman.
I think she’s had a lips done, the way they stick out and from earlier pics but yeah everything is done tastefully and subtly. She looks classy especially compared to her other MIC girls.

Reactions: 1
I don't think she's classy at all...

I do think she's pretty and has a good figure, but she has the easy life and the money to make the most of what she has, with eyelash lifts, facials, dental work, etc. She even has some £300 skin rejuvenating face light. She has had botox too. Not sure if she's had her lips done or not... I think it's mostly overdone lipliner, which with the gormless, vain posing makes her very unattractive imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don't think she's classy at all...

I do think she's pretty and has a good figure, but she has the easy life and the money to make the most of what she has, with eyelash lifts, facials, dental work, etc. She even has some £300 skin rejuvenating face light. She has had botox too. Not sure if she's had her lips done or not... I think it's mostly overdone lipliner, which with the gormless, vain posing makes her very unattractive imo.
I’ve posted this pic before, this is an older pic when maybe she was going to a bad practitioner. They’ve migrated outside the lip line here but look so much better now. I have lip filler that’s how I can tell she’s had them done, mines v subtle like hers but it’s definitely there.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Melissa's latest vlog is literally just one big ad, yet she hasn't clearly declared it - the title's just 'WEEKLY VLOG Xx'. You have to make it clear before someone clicks on the video that it's an ad, hun Xx.

She's always been so shady when it comes to disclosing ads, and I don't even get why?

Reactions: 3
She's always been so shady when it comes to disclosing ads, and I don't even get why?
She definitely should know better. I think she'll continue to be dishonest until someone calls her out on it.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen that Harry has gone back to being an estate agent/“Client Advisor”?

Wonder why he’s gone back to a normal job?

Has anyone seen that Harry has gone back to being an estate agent/“Client Advisor”?

Wonder why he’s gone back to a normal job?
Their label probably isn’t bringing enough money in, he’s not on MIC anymore and it doesn’t seem like he does any ads on IG unless he’s not disclosing it, so in all fairness it’s admirable that he’s not just living off Melissa’s parents money 😂

Reactions: 7
Hope they're (or at least one of them) are back on MIC so we get to see what's happened! Her story says she talks about it in the podcast next week - please can someone take one for the team and listen to it?

Last edited: