Harry Baron & Melissa Tattam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her lipliner at the start of this vlog looks so bad! How can she not see it?! I think it would look a lot better if she just wore lipstick.

Also those gross lamb leather sandals cost £655... she has no sense with money.

She's obsessed with these cowgirl boots too - hun they really do not go with that dress!

Why is habbs posing like an evil cartoon character

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I guess the ads pay handsomely too.

She's also got income from a few other sources - her youtube, lots of aff links, shares in a few companies, paid-for workouts and cookalongs, and a podcast.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

She's also got income from a few other sources - her youtube, lots of aff links, shares in a few companies, paid-for workouts and cookalongs, and a podcast.
Now there are those elements of income.

Before that she claimed she was an entrepreneur and had her bikini business .. but that didn’t make any money before her being on MIC and she couldn’t be on the mortgage with no income, so was probably bought her flat in Battersea outright by her parents or they cover her mortgage and I’m assuming they covered her living expenses.

Reactions: 3
Yeah, her parents definitely set her up, including setting up her swimwear business. She was really just the face of it. Makes me laugh that she claimed she was an entrepreneur.

Reactions: 5
Her parents brought her and her sister a flat in that building, she mentioned it on one of her vlogs a while ago. So both her and Harry don’t pay rent, but still, she buys so much!

And also quote Jaimie Laing about Harry on MIC “he mooches off Melissa and hasn’t made any money of his own”

Reactions: 9
Melissa charged my friends small business £1180 for a post then deleted it! Silly girl with bad representation 🙊

• Wow
Reactions: 12

she charges a fortune then deletes the posts from her feed 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Melissa charged my friends small business £1180 for a post then deleted it! Silly girl with bad representation 🙊
That’s shocking!! Your poor friend, hope she recovers from that?? I’m guessing that wasn’t part of the agreement. Other brands should be warned of her behaviour tbh.

Reactions: 7
Awful. That's a lot of money for a small business too.
They contacted the agent and they said there is no clause stating the post had to remain- you would think it’s a given but not for no morals Melissa. It’s so much money and they didn’t even get any sales or followers so she must spend her fees on buying hers 😂 can’t believe she’s done it before, how are brands still using her??? Infuriating

• Wow
They contacted the agent and they said there is no clause stating the post had to remain- you would think it’s a given but not for no morals Melissa. It’s so much money and they didn’t even get any sales or followers so she must spend her fees on buying hers 😂 can’t believe she’s done it before, how are brands still using her??? Infuriating
Interesting...so she wasn't even able to influence anyone!? She shouldn't have accepted a fee if she can't deliver!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m pissed off on your friends behalf. Ew

Reactions: 8
She's pretty but god does she love herself. And someone needs to teach her how to model. Lips slightly parted - yes. Mouth open wide enough to catch flies - no. Pouting like a duck - also no. And ditch the lipliner, Melissa. You look ridiculous.

That's awful. She's clearly lacking in morals as well as brain cells. What a money-grabber.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
hun If your friend wants a guide of what to ask agents / influencers for in the future to measure the effectiveness of her spend let me know, I would write it up now but trapped under a baby I’m trying to get back down to bed.

It winds me up how influencers really do sell snake oil. At 130k followers let’s call her fee £1,800 let’s assume your mate’s avg basket value is £20 with a margin of 40% so £8 profit per order Mel would need to convert 225 of her audience for ur mate to even break even? That’s a conversion rate of 0.17% which is pretty low for influencer marketing especially with a relatively small following the fact she couldn’t manage it is weak. If your mate has actual numbers she wants help figuring out happy to help x

Reactions: 9
She's pretty but god does she love herself. And someone needs to teach her how to model. Lips slightly parted - yes. Mouth open wide enough to catch flies - no. Pouting like a duck - also no. And ditch the lipliner, Melissa. You look ridiculous.

That's awful. She's clearly lacking in morals as well as brain cells. What a money-grabber.

Sorry, I think she's uber plain and not in the slightest bit pretty. Everything about her is distinctly underwhelming.

Reactions: 6
I find her attractive but agree with the above that she’s Uber plain. Definitely a lot of smoke and mirrors with all the things she gets done to herself to try and seem exotic or interesting.