Harry Baron & Melissa Tattam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hun If your friend wants a guide of what to ask agents / influencers for in the future to measure the effectiveness of her spend let me know, I would write it up now but trapped under a baby I’m trying to get back down to bed.
Sorry to derail but this is so interesting. Do you work in influencer marketing sector?
It winds me up how influencers really do sell snake oil. At 130k followers let’s call her fee £1,800 let’s assume your mate’s avg basket value is £20 with a margin of 40% so £8 profit per order Mel would need to convert 225 of her audience for ur mate to even break even? That’s a conversion rate of 0.17% which is pretty low for influencer marketing especially with a relatively small following the fact she couldn’t manage it is weak. If your mate has actual numbers she wants help figuring out happy to help x

This is so interesting. Do you work in the influencer marketing sector?

Reactions: 1
This is so interesting. Do you work in the influencer marketing sector?
Hello fellow RHOBH stan, I need to see if there’s a thread here tbh, is there?

No I don’t! I work in data engineering but have had some tit experience agency side & was approached for a head of role at one of the big influencer agencies so have had some of these types of convos, couldn’t do it though influencer marketing is like the time share scandal of our time x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hello fellow RHOBH stan, I need to see if there’s a thread here tbh, is there?

No I don’t! I work in data engineering but have had some tit experience agency side & was approached for a head of role at one of the big influencer agencies so have had some of these types of convos, couldn’t do it though influencer marketing is like the time share scandal of our time x
Ha there is … weirdly not ever looked for it before. See you over there.

V v v interesting insight. Loved how you just broke it down so quick into the figures you did. I was like has girl got some ☕

Sos to derail everyone. Back to snooze fest Melissa.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ha there is … weirdly not ever looked for it before. See you over there.

V v v interesting insight. Loved how you just broke it down so quick into the figures you did. I was like has girl got some ☕

Sos to derail everyone. Back to snooze fest Melissa.
Sadly no bore specific tea, I doubt she’d even have an agent she can’t get that much booked work?

Agree with others in the thread it’s wild how despite her many privileges & parental funding she still can’t make anything that lands well. How dumb and naff do you have to be to not make your genetic lottery win work for you?

Reactions: 2
Sadly no bore specific tea, I doubt she’d even have an agent she can’t get that much booked work?

Agree with others in the thread it’s wild how despite her many privileges & parental funding she still can’t make anything that lands well. How dumb and naff do you have to be to not make your genetic lottery win work for you?
As dumb as someone who saw a buffalo and thought it was an albatross?! Jim Shelley's commentary on it did make me laugh.

Untitled 8.png

'spectacularly dumb' :ROFLMAO:

And she can't even blame it on her dyslexia.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I would really love to know how she mistook a bird for a water buffalo :confused:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Guess it figures that someone who wears fur (that neck collar is fox fur, the bloody Tory), has tons of leather, consumes a lot of meat, etc, isn't very aware of animals.

1625301323964.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s announced she had covid recently and is suffering with long covid. Harry has been out and about every single day. I live not far from them and I’ve seen him randomly every 3-4 days for the past few weeks. Also all over his insta being out. He did the same last year when he actually had covid and didn’t isolate. He should be isolating if she tested positive.

• Wow
She’s announced she had covid recently and is suffering with long covid. Harry has been out and about every single day. I live not far from them and I’ve seen him randomly every 3-4 days for the past few weeks. Also all over his insta being out. He did the same last year when he actually had covid and didn’t isolate. He should be isolating if she tested positive.
Came here to say the same thing! Absolutely selfish, the pair of them. They actually disgust me.

The way she talks about it in this video from 00:32, calling it 'the illness' - can barely even admit it! - and says 'anyway, we're not going to talk about it - good vibes only!' with that smug little smile :mad:

Last edited:
  • Angry
She’s posted photos of her with her pants flashing on the grid. Someone clearly needs some more engagement on her posts 🤣

Reactions: 1
She must hate the fact that her most liked pics by far are the ones with Zara!

Oh look, she's on holiday. Look how happy smug she is.

Untitled.png

Tried listening to her and Sophie's podcast but my god it's painful. And she came across as racist when she was talking about how one of Harry's ex's accents shocked her: 'She came up to me once - I've never met the girl in my life - thought she was English - so she had this like weird accent for a start, and I was like golly! - that took me back!'"

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
What day did they get back from holiday? They were out and about yesterday when neither of them are double vaccinated so would have needed at least 5 days of isolation

• Angry