Harry Baron & Melissa Tattam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm calling bullshit on that bathroom story! Even if I wasn't sharing a bathroom with people I still wouldn't be walking around their house naked. Just weird

Reactions: 1
can't say that i'm shocked to learn that harry & melissa broke up. couldn't find a picture of this toby guy on her ig, but i found someone on ig with that name, and idk, i think look wise, i prefer harry...?

Has the new bf moved in with her? If so, how does he feel about the balcony closet?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
And I just found out Sophie Habotchy is engaged to that annoying twit Jamie Laing!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This thread is always at the bottom of my watched threads lol any gossip?

• Haha
She’s got some house project going on. I’m not sure if she purchased it or her dad. She mentioned it on podcast. She has a private Instagram for it. “Melissatattamhome”. Must be pressure doing it on her own. All the celebs do it as couples

Just saw she’s back on MIC 😒 she’s soooooo ridiculously bland in both personality and looks but yet she thinks she’s God’s gift , so incredibly annoying

Reactions: 3
Just saw she’s back on MIC 😒 she’s soooooo ridiculously bland in both personality and looks but yet she thinks she’s God’s gift , so incredibly annoying
Glad to have her back for the reasons you've mentioned. Everyone needs drama in their life to buy airtime or acts up by being a louder version of themselves. It's good to have at least one person on the show who acts probably the the exact same way in real life and doesn't turn in to a TV personality when the cameras roll.

Do you think she is seeing Miles, they keep referring to it on Instagram. I find her immature, she acts like she is 15.

Do you think her and Toby broke up and have got back together again?!

It's been a while since anyone posted, but I thought I'd dip into this thread out of curiosity about Melissa and how the hell someone so thick has bought/is renovating her own home. She really is testament to the myth of meritocracy. Okay so obviously I know her parents are funding the house, but I didn't realise JUST how stinking rich they were. Turns out her dad is the CEO of a storage solutions company. I bet she also made a pretty penny from the sale of her Battersea Power Station flat.

Her bikini company has also been dissolved (as of January this year) so I guess her only income streams now are that terrible podcast, the sponsored Insta posts she quickly deletes after uploading (lol) and the Bank of Mummy and Daddy.

I sometimes try to imagine a universe where the likes of Melissa and Yas would have to cope in the real world of real jobs. How on earth would they function?!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7