Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mag83

Yeah I think she's very young, I think that the flat is hers though? He's only been in MIC a few years what was he doing with his life beforehand...
To be honest I don’t think he’s anywhere near as rich as the rest of the cast, I think his family are from somewhere rural outside of London. I had him on Facebook back in the day and they seemed very middle class but by no means Chelsea wealthy. He wore an excessive amount of fake tan and hoola bronzer that he used to bring out with him on nights out 😂 he ran a guest list at a nightclub in Mayfair or something - basically he just made a ton of social media connections with students and young early 20 something’s in London so he was ideal for a nightclub to approach to run a guest list and bring more people in. I think he hooked himself in with the rich crowd back then.

He also didn’t have that accent in those days, he’s been honing and perfecting that for the last few years it seems 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

lilamay

VIP Member
Melissa saying on last night’s MIC to Zara that going out in Essex will give her some cultural awareness and sneering about a night out...she is so snobby and gross.

Exactly. I don't have a problem with people being posh but I can't stand it when they think they're above others.

And Melissa just wrote in her instastory that one of the things she 'loves to eat' is 'panochocolate'...it's 'pain au chocolat' love.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Aemee00

VIP Member
She should have just stuck to her original story that she used to be a fan instead of saying she had 'the same surname and a very similar first name'. Sure, Melinda Tattam ;)
This was such a bad excuse 😂 Who would be a fan of Melissa?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She is literally wallpaper in human form, she's got about as much charisma as a flushed turd. Awful woman, didn't she come under fire for calling size 10 bikinis in her range 'plus size?'. Not surprised at her BLM ignorance. I think Harry is with her for the money and fucks around behind her back.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Mag83

That video was quite hilarious..”sometimes I come out here and get inspired and take pictures of the view” of building work 😂😂

I got those awkward David Brent vibes off them both all the way through this video lol

Although I have to commend them, having lived in London years ago they really have made the most out of the little space in the flat. The decors a little bland but it’s still nice. The fire I hate though, I think those contraptions are on the way out.

They take themselves far too seriously, I used to run in the same circles as Harry circa 2009 and he hasn’t changed one bit. I did always assume he batted for the other team despite his womanising ways 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

elloelloello

VIP Member
Harry Baron used to sell or let houses around the Richmond/Chelsea area, anyway he worked for an estate agents.

I’ve heard from a very reliable source he does not have money, he rents cars on MIC to look richer and used to wear fake watches etc and just pretend to be rich. Everything on finance etc. Just all show.

I think Melissa comes from money though so he’s probably well pleased with himself.

• Wow
Reactions: 13

lilamay

VIP Member
She definitely asked herself this question didn't she..

Untitled 28.png

And she should have declared the affiliate link.

If the person knew it was from acne studios why were they asking?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Harry Baron used to sell or let houses around the Richmond/Chelsea area, anyway he worked for an estate agents.

I’ve heard from a very reliable source he does not have money, he rents cars on MIC to look richer and used to wear fake watches etc and just pretend to be rich. Everything on finance etc. Just all show.

I think Melissa comes from money though so he’s probably well pleased with himself.
You could tell that as he wore that same acne studios jacket for about 5 seasons straight

• Haha
Reactions: 12

bwaldorf

Disgustingly wasteful. Also, looking at her food I find it laughable that she has a cooking ebook. They eat out/get takeaway so often.
In the vlog uploaded yesterday she made a "mac and cheese" with cottage cheese and fucking crumbled up chickpea puffs on top!!!

Me watching her make it:

police.jpg

Another notable moment of the vlog is Harry hitting a pheasant (Melissa initially says it was a pigeon but Harry quickly corrects her, we don't want people getting the wrong idea obviously) on the motorway. The pheasant didn't make it and Melissa tries for about 2 seconds to be sad about it. However the real casualty is that the licence plate has fallen off the Mercedes! My heart goes out to the both of them.

• Haha

lilamay

VIP Member
Another notable moment of the vlog is Harry hitting a pheasant (Melissa initially says it was a pigeon but Harry quickly corrects her, we don't want people getting the wrong idea obviously) on the motorway. The pheasant didn't make it and Melissa tries for about 2 seconds to be sad about it. However the real casualty is that the licence plate has fallen off the Mercedes! My heart goes out to the both of them.
I misread that as 'peasant' at first 🤣

Oh yes she also made this 'yummy' lunch 😬

Screen Shot 2020-09-22 at 05.09.13.png

• Sick
  • Wow

Gamu

VIP Member
They are so boring on Made In Chelsea. I have no idea why they’re kept on as two of the main cast members. Harry gives me the creeps and Melissa is completely dull.

Gamu

VIP Member
Melissa saying on last night’s MIC to Zara that going out in Essex will give her some cultural awareness and sneering about a night out...she is so snobby and gross.

starfinlay

Melissa charged my friends small business £1180 for a post then deleted it! Silly girl with bad representation 🙊

• Wow

lilamay

VIP Member
Melissa's done 11 hauls in the last 2 months. Surely she must send back half these things - I don't see how they'd all fit in her tiny flat?

Also lol at 00:56, talking about Veja - 'I like the colours that they use' *unboxes pair of white trainers* 'They're a really nice colour'

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Dicky Tum

I notice the user meltattam has disappeared since she got outed on the MiC thread - can't even @ her so I guess her account is gone. Maybe it was actually her!

• Haha
  • Wow

lilamay

VIP Member
In her Q&A a few months ago I remember being shocked at her privilege and lack of awareness of it - she says 'Obviously' (though I doubt this is the obvious answer for most people!) 'at some point in my life I'd like to have a couple of houses' and says she'd like: a base in London and a place in the country, and a winter sun place, a summer sun place, and a winter sports place. 😲

And they'll all be furnished in neutral tones. Obviously.

• Haha
  • Wow