Harry Baron & Melissa Tattam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn't find a thread for them, and know they're not really celebs or influencers, but have just watched this and w t f?

So much to say - I've rented places of varying quality in my younger years, but never have I ever seen anyone use their balcony as a WARDROBE? I thought these two were meant to be minted?!

And "I love interior design" on repeat, as camera pans to over exposed shots of oppressive plastic wood new build identikit with some Ikea and Zara Home accessories.
God, they’re dull. 😴

Reactions: 2
Melissa's new haircut from Michael Van Clarke is just awful! Would it have hurt to blend the layers just a little? The middle parting, the long bangs around the face. Just no. And I just checked their price list - £395! Or £335 if you have a loyalty card. I wouldn't spend a penny there though after seeing her cut. Genuinely don't understand how she's so happy with it... maybe they agreed if she promoted them they'd do it for free... no ad or gifted declaration though.

Untitled 14.png

• Wow
It isnt nice at all. It looks really 90s and not in a good way.

It looks like she’s tried to cut face framing layers in herself using kitchen scissors and the bathroom mirror!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has anyone listened to her podcast, just found out about it today? There's an episode called 'Have you even seen a bald penis?'... intriguing. I'm sure it's all just mind numbing considering how blah her vlogs are.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Has anyone listened to her podcast, just found out about it today? There's an episode called 'Have you even seen a bald penis?'... intriguing. I'm sure it's all just mind numbing considering how blah her vlogs are.
It’s poorly structured and some of their opinions are very rogue and old fashioned. Try one of them and see what you think 😂 you’ve been warned...

It’s poorly structured and some of their opinions are very rogue and old fashioned. Try one of them and see what you think 😂 you’ve been warned...
I saw your username in my notifications & my first thought was that Melissa Tattam is on this site???? :D

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Melissa's new haircut from Michael Van Clarke is just awful! Would it have hurt to blend the layers just a little? The middle parting, the long bangs around the face. Just no. And I just checked their price list - £395! Or £335 if you have a loyalty card. I wouldn't spend a penny there though after seeing her cut. Genuinely don't understand how she's so happy with it... maybe they agreed if she promoted them they'd do it for free... no ad or gifted declaration though.

View attachment 561267
Is this really a £395 haircut because it looks like my lockdown hair on a good day :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
It looks like she’s tried to cut face framing layers in herself using kitchen scissors and the bathroom mirror!
Yes... It looks like a mistake?!

It's the worst podcast I've ever listened to in my life. And that's saying something!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just going back to her being presented as a ‘business woman’ and constantly referring to herself as that on the show, you can look up her balance sheet on company house and it really wasn’t making anything to live off before MIC and not a lot now. She’s definitely got an allowance of some kind from her parents (which is fine) but I find is so frustrating how she tries to imply she’s self made!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Blimey!! Has she said if she has lip fillers or not? Surely it would be better to just get fillers than overline like that :LOL:
I don't think she's had lip fillers, and she has naturally good lips anyway - the lip lining is so unnecessary! If she must do it she could at least choose a shade that blends with her natural lip colour!

I see her and Harry have just got this huge white sofa. Are they mad?!
_20210518_211827.JPG

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't think she's had lip fillers, and she has naturally good lips anyway - the lip lining is so unnecessary! If she must do it she could at least choose a shade that blends with her natural lip colour!

I see her and Harry have just got this huge white sofa. Are they mad?!
View attachment 580065
That flat gives me anxiety it must have been hell to spend all of covid crammed into that tiny space rammed with their tit

Reactions: 6
That flat gives me anxiety it must have been hell to spend all of covid crammed into that tiny space rammed with their tit
There's no need to have that Fendi suitcase there. Get the guitar, long footstool, empty pot, random geode and untouched art books out the way too.

I don't know how two people could live there, especially during lockdown, without going mad. They must really be suited for each other!

Untitled 22.png

• Heart
Her lipliner at the start of this vlog looks so bad! How can she not see it?! I think it would look a lot better if she just wore lipstick.

Also those gross lamb leather sandals cost £655... she has no sense with money.

She's obsessed with these cowgirl boots too - hun they really do not go with that dress!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
I really can't take Melissa (or Habbs for that matter) seriously at all. WHO is genuinely listening to that podcast

• Haha
Reactions: 3