Harry and Meghan #99 This is the bench on which I lay, when nobody asks me if I'm OK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Life After The Bench by Harry's Wife

My first book for kids was much feted
But the adults were sad and deflated
So I’ve written more fiction
In my eloquent diction
And this one is really X-rated!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
The timing of the release is 100% calculated to undermine HRH The Duchess of Cambridge. The Duchess's 'Hold Still' book is coming out after months of anticipation....and Meagain just happens to pick a publishing date A DAY APART, for a book that has apparently been years in the making? Why would she not publish it closer to Father's Day in the US? Meghan's obvious hatred for The Duchess is honestly psychopathic.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 92
Scobie tweeted about smegs book 21 hours ago then 16 hours ago, just 5 hours later mentions another book by someone else The Radar something or other. Bet smegs is mad with him for not focusing solely on her book!

Reactions: 18
Sources close to the Duchess have revealed she has long aspired to write a children's book and hopes to write more in the future.

They told Vanity Fair the royal 'loves writing' and is 'very good at it.'

ALL THE LOLZ FOR THE LAST BIT!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
Good Lord! This woman has no shame!

I’m not convinced re: plagiarism. The illustration styles are actually very different- the ones in MM’s are very washed out and muted, and look like what I’d expect to see in the 1970s. Think about the cover for Frog and Toad by Loebel in particular in comparison, for her cover. Same awful diarrhea colored title.

The book described in this article sounds more akin to something like “The Buddy Bench.” I like the illustrations seen in this author’s book- bold, bright, colorful, children seen interacting with each other and taking agency over their actions... that’s what they need to see.

Reactions: 15
Apparently the book is a WoC smash-the-glass-ceiling...? (Three tweets from a romance writer in the spoiler)

1620214310820.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Thanks for the new thread 😊 sorry I’m probably missing the point but really what a load of tit is this book. It sounds completely boring! My kids are grown up now but they loved tiger that came to tea, funnybones, aliens wearing underpants (or something) etcnot a book about a bloody wooden seat- feck me what an absolute joke this all is 🤣🤣🤣

I love The Tiger Who Came To Tea. I'm in my 50s and still reread it.

I have loved reading everyone's poems and ditties. Been laughing my head off. 😆

I reckon with all this material there might be a book deal in it for us Tattlers.

Title suggestion for our book - Tattle tales and witty ditties. Better than smegs book, which is so crappy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
The timing of the release is 100% calculated to undermine HRH The Duchess of Cambridge. The Duchess's 'Hold Still' book is coming out after months of anticipation....and Meagain just happens to pick a publishing date A DAY APART, for a book that has apparently been years in the making? Why would she not publish it closer to Father's Day in the US? Meghan's obvious hatred for The Duchess is honestly psychopathic.
She is so obvious in her envy and hate, that's why she doesn't see reason, I hope That stupid book fails and the price of it would put most peop!e off.

She is a sad deluded, jealous witch and is a washed up o!d bow wow, even the yacht set would not want her now a nd they are all twisted old rich men with money and limp dicks

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Thanks for the new thread 😊 sorry I’m probably missing the point but really what a load of tit is this book. It sounds completely boring! My kids are grown up now but they loved tiger that came to tea, funnybones, aliens wearing underpants (or something) etcnot a book about a bloody wooden seat- feck me what an absolute joke this all is 🤣🤣🤣
Those books are brilliant I read them to my grandchildren

Reactions: 15
Sources close to the Duchess have revealed she has long aspired to write a children's book and hopes to write more in the future.

They told Vanity Fair the royal 'loves writing' and is 'very good at it.'

ALL THE LOLZ FOR THE LAST BIT!!
How do these magazines ever make money?? she is yesterday just a washed up old tart clinging to straws. These so called women's glossies are not doing themselves any favours and are not putting successful, brave Women in their issues

They must be desperate for sales!!

Reactions: 23
Those books are brilliant I read them to my grandchildren
Does anyone think Megzy has any experience of reading actual books to an actual child? Anyone?

Duck Rabbit Disaster was a performance for the cameras complete with soggy nappy. It went so badly they obviously had to put back the kiddy book project by a whole year.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Apparently the book is a WoC smash-the-glass-ceiling...? (Three tweets from a romance writer in the spoiler)

J.J. McAvoy released this book in Oct. 2020.

Amazon product

Methinks she is a hypocrite. And she can duck off.

I once had a book published and I did it entirely on my own merit. I didn't know anyone in publishing. I didn't know any actual authors. It was just me, my imagination and my laptop. Oh, and the 30 years I spent researching the genre (romance).

I read literally thousands of books and the vast majority of them were terrible. That's how I learned to write. I'd find myself totally rewriting books in my head as I read them. And that encouraged me to start writing.
It took a lot of hard work and dedication but I got there.

So I'm pissed off that Duchess of Scrounger is publishing what looks to be a seriously bad book but I'm also feeling a bit smug. My book was published off my own merit. And that's something she's never achieved and never will achieve. So yes, I'm smug today

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Scobie tweeted about smegs book 21 hours ago then 16 hours ago, just 5 hours later mentions another book by someone else The Radar something or other. Bet smegs is mad with him for not focusing solely on her book!

He is now in tit Street and it couldn't have happened to a nicer person, gobshite and to think he lives over here!!

Reactions: 26
'I'm six now, I'll do what I want': Prince William reveals feisty Princess Charlotte is 'growing up fast' and tells anyone who asks that she's 16!

Speaking on an engagement in the West Midlands yesterday, Prince William revealed Princess Charlotte says she is '16' when asked how old she is and says: 'I'm six now. I'll do what I want'.

wonder if Cali will put out some PR stating Farchie identifies as 21 now 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Steve Allen was in good form today this on his morning show on LBC, he got a dig in about PWBFW every 15 mins or so and shot down all the sugars who texted trying to defend her “please, she is no more a duchess than you or I”. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Does anyone think Megzy has any experience of reading actual books to an actual child? Anyone?

Duck Rabbit Disaster was a performance for the cameras complete with soggy nappy. It went so badly they obviously had to put back the kiddy book project by a whole year.
oh the trouble I got into on MN for mentioning the soggy nappy :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.