Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
Notice the timing of her announcement? She's overshadowing her husband and son.

Husband got loads of attention.
Son's 2nd birthday tomorrow.

Narcs gonna narc!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 106

Baguette

VIP Member
Ode to My Love

Shall I compare thee to a summer’s bench?
Thou art more wooden and less intelligent,
Yet fumbling ‘neath my blouse to have a grope
Thy touch is icy on my cringeing breast.
Thou hast my heart, yet I can only guess
At thy web-searches when we are apart,
For other breasts have felt thy cold caress,
Nipples tweaked and chickens roasted dark.
In sickness and in wealth, when in my bed,
Thy trousers are the place thou keep’st thy brains.
Oh, why can’st thou give me cold cash instead
And spare me the throbbing and the messy stains?
My wallet gauges the value of My Love,
Yet Bill Gates is free, I’m giving thee the shove.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98

buflesse

Chatty Member
The timing of the release is 100% calculated to undermine HRH The Duchess of Cambridge. The Duchess's 'Hold Still' book is coming out after months of anticipation....and Meagain just happens to pick a publishing date A DAY APART, for a book that has apparently been years in the making? Why would she not publish it closer to Father's Day in the US? Meghan's obvious hatred for The Duchess is honestly psychopathic.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 92

1plus3

I’ve been trying to work out why HW bother’s me so much. I think I can sum it up: hypocrisy

She espouses a brand (not an ethos, a brand) of being open minded and respectful.

She wants to be known for being respectful of all cultures. Yet according to her (🙄) she didn’t bother researching the subculture of the Royal Family.

Further she criticised how the Royal Family operates without understanding the centuries old traditions and customs involved.

She seems to resent the fundamental fact: Britain is a democratic hereditary monarchy. Being born first has consequences - responsibilities and privileges.

It appears she could cope with playing 2nd fiddle to the Cambridges and needs to be the centre of the Hollywood royalty, which will fade oh so quickly.

But the most annoying aspect of HW’s isher constant espousing of “ authenticity.”

The woman is a constant trail of blatant lies.

“I sobbed all the Albert Hall engagement” but of course makeup was perfect
“How dare they take Archie’s birthright away” wh n nothing like that happened
“I only left the house two in 4 months” photographic evidence disproves
“I was committed to “this” (RF)” but kept her Hollywood agent
“My passport was taken away” but travel something like 14 different times
“We want to live financially independent lives” and we never planned on Netflix etc until after security was cut off
“We will continue to live a life of service” while working on commercial ventures that benefit only us

Perhaps most annoying, we want to live a private life - while doing a massive work wide interview, leaving through Gayle King and Obie, releasing photos and staging papparazi pics.

The hypocrisy is disgusting.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83

HadBax

Chatty Member
Here’s my humble contribution to the Tattle poetry book:

Here is the bench on which I eat,
Cringing at Meghan’s ugly feet.

I’m sad I left my great country,
And gave up free security.

Wish I could leave the USA,
But Meghan says “No freaking way!”

Sometimes I wonder what I’ve done,
Acting like I’m Di’s only son.

I’ve made me bed, so here I lie,
Praying Meg finds another guy.

Until then, on this bench I’ll wait,
Longing for a girl just like Kate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Apparently the book is a WoC smash-the-glass-ceiling...? (Three tweets from a romance writer in the spoiler)

J.J. McAvoy released this book in Oct. 2020.

Amazon product

Methinks she is a hypocrite. And she can fuck off.

I once had a book published and I did it entirely on my own merit. I didn't know anyone in publishing. I didn't know any actual authors. It was just me, my imagination and my laptop. Oh, and the 30 years I spent researching the genre (romance).

I read literally thousands of books and the vast majority of them were terrible. That's how I learned to write. I'd find myself totally rewriting books in my head as I read them. And that encouraged me to start writing.
It took a lot of hard work and dedication but I got there.

So I'm pissed off that Duchess of Scrounger is publishing what looks to be a seriously bad book but I'm also feeling a bit smug. My book was published off my own merit. And that's something she's never achieved and never will achieve. So yes, I'm smug today

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

kev1974

VIP Member
Thanks to @LadyMuck for the genious title!!!

Continuing from the previous thread here:
That thread contains some amazing poetry from Tattle members, way better than anything Smegbie has put in her book

Don't forget the WIKI here, containing timelines, photos, explanations of the acronyms and more:

What's happened in the last day or two:
- Hazno appeared at a concert aiming to persuade world governments to share their laxatives or something, appearing in front of a massive screen emblazoned with DUKE OF SUSSEX so that the audience knew who he was. HFEW didn't show up.
- HFEW amused the world by announcing a terrible children's book, also using the DUCHESS OF SUSSEX title that comes from the family she appears to hate so much
- Court news expected later today

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78

Milliemoo99

VIP Member
I copied this out, because it is so funny!

The Sun's alternative version of the Harry and Meghan Fairytale!!!

''MEGHAN’s book is all about that special bond children share with their fathers.

Which might come as a surprise to her own dad, Thomas Markle, to whom she hasn’t spoken since she and Harry married in 2018.
And to Prince Charles, whose relationship with his younger son is in tatters after the Duke and Duchess ditched the Royal Family, accused him of cutting them off financially and pitied him for being trapped as heir to the throne.
Here, we reimagine what the book should look like, retelling the couple’s turbulent story so far.''

This is a girl, Meghan
Who fell in love with Prince Harry
They vowed to do good
And were excited to marry
Here is the cottage
They spent our money on
They had their first child
And soon they were gone
They travelled on private jets
Fit for a Queen
While telling the rest of us
“Please be more green”
This is Oprah Winfrey
In their neighbour’s back yard
They chatted for hours
And moaned life was hard
This is the bench
Where the Duke and Duchess sit
Still using Royal titles
Even though they have quit
“They took my passport
And stopped me going for lunch!”
Meg told friends in New York
Her adoring bunch
Here is the tree
Where they announced a new tot
They like to be private
Except when they’re not
Meghan writes of the bond
Between a kid and their pop
But not how when you’re famous
They’re the first you should drop

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

buflesse

Chatty Member
I think The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's subtle 'rebranding' is quite interesting. It may come across as cringy or 'a bit much', but I think it's part of them stepping up as future King and Queen. They are wildly popular and it makes sense for them to continue working on their 'brand'. 'Kensingtonroyal' is less of a mouthful than 'dukeandduchessofcambridge' but it's also very generic and could technically describe any of the residents at KP. What we're seeing is a more relaxed side to The Duke and Duchess - they are becoming more 'chatty' on social media, sharing more intimate insights into their lives, and connecting with more people. They've realised that younger people don't want the stiff upper lip, formality and deference anymore - they expect it from The Queen because of her age, but the Cambridges need to show that they are modern future monarchs, and this is a nice way of humanising them as people who are in many ways like us. The Duke may become King in the next decade, given HM and the PoW's ages, and I think they've chosen the 10 year anniversary mark to say 'we're secure and happy in our roles, we've learned a lot, we're raising 3 children, and we're ready to move onto the next stage'.

• Heart
Reactions: 70

Cassandra333

VIP Member
I don’t know how I feel about the palaces posting for Archie’s birthday. They don’t do it for Edward’s children or even Zara and Peter. Why should a child not in the direct line of succession, with parents who are not working royals be expected to receive public wishes?
Because it tells the world that the RF don't have any photo's of Archie either. It's really very clever.

• Heart
Reactions: 70

Baguette

VIP Member
Latest Lady C

Lady C said that she's heard that ANL are not happy at all (spitting with rage) with the statement that Jason Knauf made at the 11th hour, and (reading between the lines) that was not the statement they were expecting.

About VaxLive, Lady C has heard that many people in the know are saying that Harry and Meghan have been set up with their Fundraising Chairmanship of VaxLive so that they are getting rewarded according to the funds raised, or have some sort of commercial relationship arising from the fundraising. They are not donating their time for free, it's a commercial deal, but they are trying to keep their reward structure out of sight. The quote is 'quid pro quo with delay' appararently.

Only the vile Harkles could look to make money out of COVID. If this is accurate and comes out, they are finished.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 69

Notanotherjen

About the whole “ask people to donate $5”, you two twats listen: the American people already donated to the vaccine development by paying their taxes honestly. We were told that the vaccine would be open source and given to the World for free. So stop asking us for money again and if you care for much go and lobby the old guy in DC. Sick and tired of these celebs taking us regular people for fools.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

JAdore

“The baby shower will be a classy affair”

they keep using that word. I do not think it means what they think it means...
It's just so pathetic. How many times do you think the Queen, Princess Anne, or any other Princess (married-in or blood) has publicly described an event they'd be hosting as "it'll be classy". Of course it'll be classy, it's the fucking RF. If you have to openly work to convince people that you're classy, you're not. And you're certainly not regal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Thalia

VIP Member
Hello!

Ex-lurker here.

I have the first draft of HFW's book for adults. She was advised to write about what she knows so obviously she chose to shine a light on her struggles being "pregnant":

THE BUMP

Is your moon bump low?
Does it wobble to and fro?
Did you tie it with a knot?
Did you tie it with a bow?
Does it crackle and pop
When you bend down so?
Is your moon bump low?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66