Harry and Meghan #93 God Save Our Queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will he or wont he.. stay for Granny's birthday.It would be kind to do so after all the anguish he has caused.... Her at Home ( in CA ) can wait...
Oh I would love to have been a fly on the wall at the talks he had with Wills and Daddy.
I wonder if for the first time H also saw what many of us did on Saturday. HMTQ bless her looked her age as did PC. Maybe, just maybe he has had a flash of realisation in those chats with William that they are his family and they aren't going to be around forever.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
He’s a total mess, any semblance of “handsomeness” is well behind him.
He is used to having someone dress him, Polish his shoes and groom him.
I imagine that his valet was thrilled to bits to not have to pander to the whinging little git, and perhaps accidentally sneezed on his jacket as he lay it out for him 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 34
This has to be my new favourite
That beautiful picture of Kate, and all the elegance and grace and sorrow that it portrays, is going to absolutely haunt Harry's Fishwife for the rest of her days. Stunning photograph.

1618829119297.png

• Heart
Reactions: 83
You read me wrong there! I was referring to pressure being put on other royals now that the Dopey Duo have left. Charles and William now need to restructure and therefore more work pressure will be put on others to fill the gap that H&M should have filled. Hope I'm clearer here 🥰
Did I? :unsure:

Chaz always wanted to restructure. It has been planned for years.
Maybe Wills was happy to let his dimwit of a slob brother have a job he was capeable of, which was cut the odd ribbon and work a crowd, but I am not sure how they would have been of any real help long term. One of the problems with them was they never wanted to put any real work into anything.

Watch any documentary about Princess Anne or Chaz or Sophie, they all know incredibly much about the organisations they work with. They work endless hours behind with being briefed and reading stuff about those oranisations. All of them are famous to remember people they met when they were at the same place years ago. Can you really see dimwit and his narcissist do any of this?

Lady Colin Campbell said they both have the attention span of gnats. They said 'Oh, M loves pets, she could work with some animal shelter' in the morning and then she ran out at noon shouting 'don't bother, it took too long, I found one myself'. When it was pointed out to her those have to be vetted before any entanglement with the RF could happen, the books have to be looked through to make sure it was legit and so forth, she was like 'booooring, don't bother, I found one myself'.

We all could see how they jumped from topic to topic, from bandwagon to bandwagon in the last 15 month. Do you really think those two fickle, shallow traitors would have been an asset? Her working 72 days in two years and him not significantly more often? Nah!

He is used to having someone dress him, Polish his shoes and groom him.
I imagine that his valet was thrilled to bits to not have to pander to the whinging little git, and perhaps accidentally sneezed on his jacket as he lay it out for him 🤢
He never had one. Was always too happy to pocket the money Chaz gave him for one, but never really hired staff.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Snarkle doesn't have many facial expressions due to her allegedly being a psychopath. With all the added surgery she looks like a plastic doll on the Orca interview. She' not going to be able to play the part of loving wife to Hazbeen with zero facial expressions

Reactions: 22
Everytime I seee Oprah Winfrey I keep chanting, Ian Wright Wright Wright.

spot on igiveup she is a miserable, uneducated whining harpy. She has only reached her lowly status because the fat blob wants there to do her dirty work.

Oprah looks just like a drag act these days it's a shame she appears to have so much sway over there, I think they are too scared to criticise her another one without talent just ruthlessly ambitious. The Mr and Mrs interview was a lying farce and she has been had but can't admit to failure. Loathe the lot of them

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Charles will have been briefed on the reality of the Harkles current finances. The Netflix and Spotify deals aren't bringing in much. If they had any signing fees it's been mostly spent on their huge press team, and they've had to hire expensive Ben Browning to try to actually get some suitable content out of the door.

Charles knows Harry will drift back to the UK because that's the easy way out for him. They don't want him front and centre, but they want him away from the Markle claw. I think he's going to be offered a way back but without his wife. Harry will get a quieter version of the part-time Royal deal he wanted.

You can tell that's the way Royal PR is blowing..

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Charles will have been briefed on the reality of the Harkles current finances. The Netflix and Spotify deals aren't bringing in much. If they had any signing fees it's been mostly spent on their huge press team, and they've had to hire expensive Ben Browning to try to actually get some suitable content out of the door.

Charles knows Harry will drift back to the UK because that's the easy way out for him. They don't want him front and centre, but they want him away from the Markle claw. I think he's going to be offered a way back but without his wife. Harry will get a quieter version of the part-time Royal deal he wanted.

You can tell that's the way Royal PR is blowing..
Will he be willing to leave Marchie n Merchie behind though? Guaranteed, Wifey won't allow them to step foot on British soil

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
How funny 😂 - yeah, I've got to get out the clippers for hubby's neck! Glad several people noticed how slobby H looked; I found it so disrespectful: ill-fitting and rumpled suit, distracted attitude and face/hair a mess. Someone here pointed out that as former military he should have shaved off the beard. Agree - and clip the hair! There's a photo of him with William in front (going into the church) - what a contrast.

On one hand, it's sad and alarming - often slovenliness is a sign of mental deterioration. But I read that H has always been sloppy, so despite the occasion he couldn't be arsed. Or doesn't know how to look after himself?

One thing to be grateful for is how fabulous all the other RF men looked in comparison (though I thought PA looked the least good).
Edward seems to have grown into himself.
He looks content & well.

Reactions: 49
I was on Instagram and I was looking at a page that someone shared and it was Oprah daily and what gives her any right to post anything on her Oprahdaily Instagram page about TRF after the damage shes caused.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I thought HFW was a fake from the first time I set eyes on her. Everything I’ve seen since has only confirmed my initial suspicion.

Reactions: 33
Will he be willing to leave Marchie n Merchie behind though? Guaranteed, Wifey won't allow them to step foot on British soil
I
She will hang on like a limpet and will never allow it, she will use every dirty trick in the book, suicide and holding him to random over Wayne and Waynetta

• Sad
Reactions: 18
That beautiful picture of Kate, and all the elegance and grace and sorrow that it portrays, is going to absolutely haunt Harry's Fishwife for the rest of her days. Stunning photograph.

View attachment 536266
Absolutely gorgeous and hope Mrs M has seen it, bet she will make a pose just like it soon. Eat your heart out slapperooney.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Harry has updated his IMDB entry with his 'appearance' at his own grandfather's funeral. You couldn't make it up.

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 83
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I was on Instagram and I was looking at a page that someone shared and it was Oprah daily and what gives her any right to post anything on her Oprahdaily Instagram page about TRF after the damage shes caused.
Because she is a big, fat looking draq queen and she cannot back away from it because she knows she cocked up

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.