Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vanelope

VIP Member
Might be just my mind but I’m getting serious Sophie Wessex looking at Harry like “do not even f’king dare try it mate” she doesn’t trust him with a barge pole vibes here!

edited to say - actually I think it’s Zara at second look!
Think that’s Zara. What’s Harry got round his neck? William doesn’t have one

Reactions: 8

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Now that insta is full with short clips, I just noticed while they were walking to the chapel everybody moves to the same direction except Peter in the middle. He must be out of the rhythm with his step. :LOL:
Some were saying earlier he did it deliberately

• Wow

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
Exactly this. It’s all pre planned. He wouldn’t have been anywhere he shouldn’t have been. I think some posters need to calm down and not try to find the bad in everything. Makes you no better than Harry’s wife and the sugars.
I agree with this 100%. Everything with that funeral will have been planned to the minutest detail.

Harry has done enough damage and caused enough trouble by himself without us making stuff up or reading too much into something.

• Angry

Margo_Channing

VIP Member
Isn’t it a fan account though? There is a Archewell fan account posting about the wreath from them, but they made it look like it is the one on the coffin!!! As ifffff, but her fans will take that as gospel and think that’s true
I don't know about that as I rarely use Instagram as I hate it 😬

mystic cat

Watching the funeral again on Sky News and this time around I’ve realised how intimate it actually was, i just can’t get my head around it being that small and intimate for a man of such position and stature! It almost feels like we are intruding on them in the chapel by watching them doesn’t it. Still fuming Her Majesty has to sit on her own though, especially when I’ve just walked past my local and it’s full of people sat shoulder to shoulder. I also want to mention Lady Louise, as the press always want to focus on the usual suspects, but how composed she is, when she probably seen the carriage and it broke her heart, but still so dignified. Harry should take some inspiration from his younger cousin and start actually acting his age.
Ive recorded that programme as I forgot to record the funeral and I so want to look back at it because you miss so much the first time round.

Reactions: 7

MillicentMargaret

I used to live near Windsor, i once had an an American tourist talking about the Duke of eedin- burG and about the nearby town of Sluff. That one took a second.....
EdieenBurger is one I've heard. I had an American talk to me about Ip-sitch. Apparently they had found out wich is ich but had got caught out by our doesn't make sense at all exceptions.

• Haha

rowenagal

Chatty Member
So wreathgate, the stupid person saying oh the wreath on PP coffins is Meghan and Harry’s is stupid.

They had a wreath in the chapel with a note🤮.

What an idiot to say the one on the coffin was Harry and meghans.

View attachment 533993
Is their wreath second from the right? It appears to have the purple flowers..I don't see a note. Might be a different wreath though.

Evangelina

VIP Member
A flawless summary of what I am seeing as a PR debacle of the Royals:

The subtle and not so subtle messages were there:
"Her Majesty had been expected to wear a brooch to today's service that had some connection to her husband of more than 73 years, however instead she opted to don the Queen Mary pearl and diamond Richmond brooch... The last time she wore this particular number was to the Sussexes' 2018 wedding, suggesting that this could represent something of a subtle peace offering"

Regardless what happened the Harkles are back in the press with positive headlines.
A few things stand out for me in this mess:
The Harkles are blackmailing the Royals with something, Charles and/or William are cowards, or the Royals have a incompetent set of advisers stuck in the past, when attacks on the monarchy were political, rather than political, social and personal as it is today.

• Angry

igiveup

VIP Member
Does anyone know what happens to HMTQ jewellery/ brooch’s and tiaras when she dies? I presume that the tiaras become property of the crown.

But there is the jewellery that PP have HMTQ the brooches which she got from her parents grandparents, I presume spilt between kids and grandkids.

Meghan will probably want to get her greedy mitts on it all.

sueh21

William does that kind of thing when he feels awkward about talking to people.
Remember when he fiddled with his scarf in that film clip when Meghan was trying to talk to him? Family trip to Church, I think it was.
I think I saw that he was putting his mask away in his inside pocket

• Sick