Harry and Meghan #90 Philip didn't want a fuss so let's make the funeral all about us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutly loving Charlotte in that picture , you can just tell when she grows up whatever career she has she will excel
Probably because she has a wonderful, warm and loving family around her. They all look like normal regular kids with their doting great grandparents!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
He did what?
He sold his Grandfather’s hunting rifles, but why?
No need for an answer really, but he’s hardly stumped for cash & if it is to ‘wash clean his hands’ of any association with blood sports then he could have given them back to PP, someone in the RF or to a archival collection.
The sale of the Purdeys came fairly soon after a Royal Reporter and NUJ rep (Richard Palmer) had death threats (being taken out by a sniper) by 'known accounts' connected to the Sussex Squad. Soon afterwards, the Purdeys were sold. I've always believed the two events were connected.

• Wow
Reactions: 36
I don’t feel the hatred for them that I see on these threads and I think the whole fake Archie thing is total tinhattery. But I do think the pair of them are much too self absorbed and incapable of seeing how their comments and actions will be perceived. Harry is very much his mother’s son - very emotionally fragile. And Meghan is too American ever to understand the way the British aristocracy operates. Together they both manage to make each others faults worse and dig themselves into a deeper and deeper mess.
"Tin hattery"? Really? That's a bit dismissive and superior.
No need to be so rude about genuine beliefs on here regarding the mysterious markle child.
Of course you don't feel the hatred, you have been very vocal in defending them on DS so I'm not really sure why you grace us with your presence when this is evidently an anti smeggy and haribaldi thread. Not to be sarky and no offence intended whatsoever but there is a rave thread for them that truly might be more your style amelia.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
So if Harry only has to quarantine for 5 days, does that mean after the funeral he has to go back into quarantine? Or is he able to leave and go back to the US? It's the Queen's birthday next week, was wondering if he might stay a bit longer.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Which comes first, the pic of Archie and Phil or Gayle King calling the RF racist for not releasing one with Archie in it, even though he wasn't born when it was taken and there's no proof that they all met up as a family like that in Balmoral (or anywhere else) in the few months Archie lived in the UK?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Someone mentioned earlier about how they'd never been a 'hater' of the snarklicious pair, but had come to appreciate how very unpleasant they are (to paraphrase).

I never used to hate them, I'm not sure if I even do now (perhaps or indeed very nearly) but their behaviour has been hateful for a long time now. I think its perhaps to do with fairness, in that they seem to get away with everything with no question, while the rest of the RF seem to be being hung out to dry?
Exactly. It seems so unfair to William and Kate, Sophie and Edward etc. I’m sure they would also like the luxury of living like royalty without opening day centres in Hull, meeting factory workers in Bradford, Mrs Smith who lost her house in a flood last year. But they seem to have the humility to realise that they aren’t actually superior human beings than the rest of us by birth or marriage. They realise it’s really all an implicit deal they make with taxpayers - we fund your castles and enable you to keep your traditions and privilege; in return you let us enjoy a glimpse into your family lives, weddings etc and bring some much needed publicity to untrendy causes like day centres for the elderly or hospital volunteers.

Those greedy Harkles have it all arse-about-face though. They seem to truly believe they are superior and have some unique talent; and that British taxpayers should fund their extravagant lifestyle in LA, while they contribute literally nothing in return.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
So if Harry only has to quarantine for 5 days, does that mean after the funeral he has to go back into quarantine? Or is he able to leave and go back to the US? It's the Queen's birthday next week, was wondering if he might stay a bit longer.
He's likely using the Test to Release scheme, so a private test on Day 5, and then he can exit quarantine on Saturday morning.

If he is on the first flight back to LA on Sunday, then that smells like he isn't wanted. Any normal bloke would spend a few days more to see his Dad, brother, friends and also deal with his work (patronages and Travalyst).

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I reckon Blair didn’t get a K because he decommissioned Brenda’s beloved royal yacht as part of Labour’s cost cutting pledges.
CherieB’s comment about forgetting to take her contraception to Balmoral was tasteless & vulgar.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Because no Weber much you try to dress a tire it always looks like a turd

Because however much you try to dress a turd it always be a turd
[/QUOTE
I totally agree Scotch. Andrew has stayed out of the picture for so long that I find it hard to believe this is him speaking. Definitely coming from Harkles camp. As they know H will not be wearing his dress up uniform
Agree also but if the story came from the Harkles camp why have the Daily Mail run it? It's in the Mirror too. I thought DM weren't in the Harkle approved list, so don't understand as it's stirring the pot. I can't see Andrew making this demand publicly, and it just adds to the tension plus anti-Andrew feeling which HM doesn't need right now.

Reactions: 10
What a lovely picture taken by Kate of the 7 great grandchildren. Ooh the shade is so good with this one!
Ten quid says Charlottes going to be a handful when she's older ! Lovely to see such a lovely and relaxed family photo.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Which comes first, the pic of Archie and Phil or Gayle King calling the RF racist for not releasing one with Archie in it, even though he wasn't born when it was taken and there's no proof that they all met up as a family like that in Balmoral (or anywhere else) in the few months Archie lived in the UK?
If that was Balmoral the year Archie was born it was when they made an excuse that he was too young to travel.
Not too young to go on Eltons plane to Ibiza though if I recall.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
"Tin hattery"? Really? That's a bit dismissive and superior.
No need to be so rude about genuine beliefs on here regarding the mysterious markle child.
Of course you don't feel the hatred, you have been very vocal in defending them on DS so I'm not really sure why you grace us with your presence when this is evidently an anti smeggy and haribaldi thread. Not to be sarky and no offence intended whatsoever but there is a rave thread for them that truly might be more your style amelia.
I thought we were allowed to give our opinions on here. It‘s my opinion that the stories about fake kids are Tinhattery. Others are perfectly entitled to disagree.

If you followed me properly on DS you would see that I have been consistent in saying I think they have handled their situation badly and I got significant stick on there for saying I thought the Oprah interview was a mistake.

I have also said in this thread that I don’t hate them or feel as negative towards them as some people on here clearly do. The truth is I fall somewhere in the middle. I think they had some valid problems but have handled the situation extremely badly and now need to stop digging.

I don’t know why you’re making this personal. If you disagree with my views fine but I don’t think attacking me personally and basically telling me not to post here is either necessary or fair. I have no desire to get into an adversarial situation. You’re entitled to your views and I to mine and we should be able to disagree with each other without making it unpleasant or personal.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.