Harry and Meghan #90 Philip didn't want a fuss so let's make the funeral all about us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I asked this question previously, but didn't see an answer from anyone.

Can Andrew legitimately wear a uniform of the rank he was when he retired - Commodore (I think)?
Vice-Admiral I think was his last actual (honorary) position

Reactions: 9
Quora is priceles :m

The question:

Answers:

0, none, zilch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Its great you can see that the children have a lovely relationship with them both as they all look so happy and relaxed.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I wonder what the history books will make of it all, the danger MM posed to the RF.
Lots of history still to be written, but I suspect it will scarcely warrant a mention even 30 years from now. They'll be divorced - that's just a matter of time as far as I'm concerned - and then William will be on the throne and Harry will be off to the side (and Meghan completely off the radar, in the UK at least, of course she might well be able to spin something out of it in the US, but for how long?) - much like Andy and Fergie now - as the public concentrates on the new Prince-and-Princesses-about-town in George, Charlotte and Louis (and who knows, maybe even Archie and the new one), their partners and potential offspring.

Reactions: 26
I know that Vice Admiral was his last honorary position. But when he was serving, I think he reached Commodore.
Oh sorry. I believe you are right. Either way he could wear one of two uniforms but why need a third (Admiral)
I did see other posts indicating that post service he could not wear Commodore (or final active rank if it wasn’t Commodore), I do think this depends on type of exit. A family member of mine reached end of service but is not yet drawing a pension and so cannot/will not wear uniform..

Reactions: 5
I'm also utterly amazed at the amount of people believing all the PR about Andrew and the uniforms and getting mighty riled up about it.
Cant you see that it's all speculation and bollox. Andrew has always been the go to deflector with Markle and Harry supporters, it's pretty standard tit to try and deflect from that pair's actions.
I agree with this.
I can't see any insider being allowed to or even wanting to denigrate any member of the RF right now.
I wonder if the Harkles planted this story, so that if PA is wearing a uniform, any uniform, they can play the victim by saying the RF gave into PA but not Harry.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Its great you can see that the children have a lovely relationship with them both as they all look so happy and relaxed.
The thing is the sugars will make it all about Harkles and how they're deliberately not posting anything but the simple facts are there's no photos. If there were we'd see them plastered everywhere

Reactions: 19
The Queen is conflict avoidant, it was always Philip that played the boogeyman, it is understandable, she was born in a environment where no one opposed her, Philip had to learn that there are people who will "disobey" and twist the rules for selfish reasons.
Life gave the Queen lessons, and she was able to see things, but understanding the origin of the problem, or the consequences would be hard. She is one of the most documented people on the planet, and from this one thing can be established as a fact, it is hard to understand the outside world when the only interaction with it are controlled by others or lead by one's position, in her case being Queen.

The above doesn't make her incompetent, but it certainly enabled her mindset," if we wait long enough it will go away. "
The problem is that news travels instantly, and at her age there will be to many "yes men" around.

Charles is incapable of making decisions, is easily cornered and now will be frightened of pressure against him or Camilla.
For someone as smart as him, reading the room never got further than Markles level.
Leting the Harkles back in, either after public pressure, media pressure or Harkle blackmail will come back to bite them.

The aftermath of divorce from Diana, after paying a hefty sum, after her staying at Kensington, after ofering her the treatment of the mother of a future king, didn't stop Diana from fantasising about being a American star, rolling on yachts of arms dealers, meddling in politics, overshadowing Royal events, no it got worse.

And Harry wants revenge, it was clear directly after George was born, it got worse with the other two.
Being conflict avoidant would go some way to account for HMTQ’s favour towards AndyPandy who clearly needed a firm hand from his earliest years. Although Charles by all accounts found Gordonston heavy going, it will have given him some challenges that he had to square up to & this experience may have been the grit in his oyster.

MM is a ‘man’s woman’, & although she makes much of her female chums, they are there to serve her purpose.
Women, like Camilla, Anne, Zara & Catherine, see through women like MM.

I find the prospect of Charles with Camilla & Anne at each elbow to guide him promising.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I respectfully disagree that she just ‘met’ Harry and decided he was worth hanging on to. I think she’s a nasty, self serving narcissist with a Diana fixation who networked hard until she managed to connect with someone who could set her up with Harry. She even allegedly researched his mum’s favourite perfume to wear on the date! Since then she’s manipulated him relentlessly. The public welcomed her with open arms as, apparently, did the RF, but because the reality didn’t match her fantasy she spat in everyone’s faces and since he met her he’s gone from the cheeky chappy fun loving prince to a resentful, scowling malcontent. I’m far from exonerating Harry from responsibility in this whole shitshow but in my opinion MM is a thoroughly nasty, narcissistic POS who deserves everything that’s being said here. Have you ever seen the meme about playing chess with a pigeon? Yeah...if you modify it slightly it would go ‘dealing with MM is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how well you play she going to tit on the board and strut around like she’s won’.
I'd add that Minge, Hazno and Scrotie forfeited any right to respect a long time ago, and if they feel these rude names are derogatory and add to their "feelings of discrimination", Way Hay!!! :love: Not forgetting that tit-stirrer to the stars, Porka The Exploiter ...
ETA These names are so mild in comparison to the rabid bots who worship Kweene Meg and Prince Haz, and who wish death and pestilence on William, Catherine and their children, i'm sure you will agree.

• Heart
The Queen and Louis omg that made me cry.
It’s so lovely of these memories the Great grandkids will have when they older.
Poor little Archie, he will see what he missed out on, when he's older

• Sad
On the news it showed the preparation rehearsals by marines for Saturday. Said patronages will wear their uniform. No mention of H tho.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.