Harry and Meghan #90 Philip didn't want a fuss so let's make the funeral all about us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The DeuxMoi PR machine is in full swing again...

Insta story about how Harry and William have a "rocky at best" relationship and that H "wanted to see his brother before the funeral" but William is "busy with his kids in Norfolk".

Hmmm...Harry's actually in quarantine and can't have anyone just popping over! 🤦🏽‍♀️

Sorry, can't seem to link the screenshot. I was a bit on the fence re M&H but it's hard not to call out bullshit and I'm frustrated that people don't fact check before sharing such utter shite
This is the screenshot. I’ve messaged them to say Harry can’t see anyone as he’s in quarantine, the U.K. don’t want them and don’t fall for the Sunshine Sachs PR bullshit!
536A82A3-33FD-4832-82BA-C9D7C9A0206B.png

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
@NineTails20 hope you are soon feeling much better. Sending big cwtches to you all.. thank the lord for tattle in times like these. xx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This is the screenshot. I’ve messaged them to say Harry can’t see anyone as he’s in quarantine, the U.K. don’t want them and don’t fall for the Sunshine Sachs PR bullshit!
View attachment 528565
Thank you for sharing that, I struggled! Ha!

I just don't get how you wouldn't feel embarrassed sharing such a blatant lie to 900k followers. Discredits everything else you put up.

Agreed with what others have posted re people getting their "facts" from social media and the bloody Crown!

Reactions: 30
That was me and it wasn’t in jest to be honest. Their whole public merching profile rests on those numbers so I object to us all helping them scrabble around for more filthy lucre!

I also haven’t been watched the interview for the same reason. Smegma was clearly obsessive about their wedding viewing numbers so watching her spout out off a load of drivelly lies and adding to her ego over viewing totals didn’t appeal. I didn’t need to anyway! The next few weeks every remotely interesting moment was picked apart in the press!
I didn't watch for the same reason and also because it would have sent my bp through the roof. Do we actually know what the final worldwide viewership was for the interview in the end?

Reactions: 22
That and showing the Orca tit!

ETA Have you seen there’s talk of Strictly wanting the part time weatherman on the next series 🤮🤮
If they do I shall be seriously pissed off. Strictly is a favourite in this house. FFS he's a nobody and I hadn't even heard if him before the piers debacle which in my opinion he instigated to his own ends. The man is a snake.

• Angry
Reactions: 31
View attachment 528565
Seriously what sort of self entitled twit do you have to be to kick off about what you want to wear at someone's funeral. All they're doing is ensuring that door to come back will be firmly tit and triple locked.

Reactions: 34
Posts keep getting deleted/reported I've had my 😡,❤, 👍 emoji ready only to be met by "oops... response".😂 Btw I haven't watched the Oprah interview for the same reasons 🙂

On topic - even back when I was "pro" H&M I thought it odd that their wedding date was so close to Louis' planned birth. I know people don't plan weddings around pregnant women, but this wasn't a regular wedding. Say if Kate was overdue or had c section and even how rubbish a new mum feels!

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Just watching a documentary on Prince Philip's life. He truly was a great man. Thinking how petty and shallow a documentary about Meghan would look.

Reactions: 37
Exactly this , is there no level MM will not stoop to . Drip feeding this bullshit via the vile little weasel Scobie is becoming absurd , she clearly doesn’t realise how ridiculous it looks .
Does Scobie really think he’s a royal press officer 🤔
I really wish the UK media would do a complete news blackout on all things Meagain, and then watch her explode.

Of course, they won’t as it’s a huge amount of clickbait for them.

But the woman is clearly mentally ill and should be given the privacy she originally left the UK for.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Posts keep getting deleted/reported I've had my 😡,❤, 👍 emoji ready only to be met by "oops... response".😂 Btw I haven't watched the Oprah interview for the same reasons 🙂

On topic - even back when I was "pro" H&M I thought it odd that their wedding date was so close to Louis' planned birth. I know people don't plan weddings around pregnant women, but this wasn't a regular wedding. Say if Kate was overdue or had c section and even how rubbish a new mum feels!
Good point,perhaps she was hoping Catherine wouldn't make it, or would not look her best.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
On uniforms - if Andrew is having a hissy fit he should be sat down by his big brother and told to behave. PP would not want the uniforms disrespected by being worn by those no longer entitled to do so. Rules is rules. Queen bent one for Harry to have a beard at his wedding which I don’t think she should have done really. Uniforms matter a great deal to the armed forces, as well as having ceremonial heads that stand up for them. The Marines are being badly let down at the moment to save poor Harry’s feelings.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Agreed. I've tried to 'like' several posts that are no longer there. And they weren't offensive, so I don't know if the poster deleted them, or what happened?!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
On uniforms - if Andrew is having a hissy fit he should be sat down by his big brother and told to behave. PP would not want the uniforms disrespected by being worn by those no longer entitled to do so. Rules is rules. Queen bent one for Harry to have a beard at his wedding which I don’t think she should have done really. Uniforms matter a great deal to the armed forces, as well as having ceremonial heads that stand up for them. The Marines are being badly let down at the moment to save poor Harry’s feelings.
Wouldn't it be marvellous if on Friday Brenda announces William as covering JCMC's military roles. I don't know enough to know if it comes with extra medals or a different uniform dress but I'd love to see William rocking in wearing what JCMC gave away

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Here we go 🍿 Any time they’re called out on their crappy behaviour, it’s always someone else’s fault.

The Gruesome Twosome “didn’t want to do Oprah interview”. How long before they start desperately trying to row back from it with ever increasing leaks of how “they asked Oprah to cancel it because of PP being on his deathbed, but that wicked Oprah refused, they were tricked and trapped by her”. Cue Oprah responding with “the interview was agreed in 2018, I asked if they wanted to delay it when PP was in hospital but they said they didn’t give a tit and to go ahead” and the end of any help from Tyler Perry etc.

They’re so invested in their victim hood, they just cannot help biting the hand that feeds them 🍿

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Megalomaniac might attend the funeral in Diana cosplay, the revenge dress. Anything is possible with nutjobs

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.