Harry and Meghan #90 Philip didn't want a fuss so let's make the funeral all about us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prince Philip's passing has me thinking about what Meghan will do when her father dies. Assuming they remain estranged I think it would be disingenuous for her to go but I can see her wanting to play the role of the grieving daughter.
If Thomas Markle dies we will hear how they shared a special bond, how she reached out to him with Noballs to show him their kindness, compassion and Today's Special Mosaic of Resiliance Determination and Resolve...how her jealous half-sister turned Thomas against her so they couldn't visit him with Flatpack Grandson in Rosarito,. "Daddy broke my heart into a million pieces..." She will wear a black net veil, and her beady rodent eyes will be welling up on command for the camera.
Remember when she said in an interview "I am such a fraud!" . I think that's the only honest thing she's ever said.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Probably show up in designer black with a long black veil draped over one of those wide brimmed hats she favours, like Valentino's mystery mourner, then give a teary-eyed tell-all interview to Oprah about 'my truth about my father'.
Or like Monica Bellucci in Spectre...😄 (nothing against this one, a beautiful woman, just remembered the look!)

Screenshot_20210413-233028_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I hope Harry is suitably embarrassed when he meets his grandmother. They didn’t have the decency to tell her privately about their recent pregnancy. The Queen heard like the rest of us. That alone is very underhand, never even mind everything else that’s happened.
I’m sure she MM on pins in CA wanting to know what’s going on!

Reactions: 40
Something to read tomorrow :oops:

Why on earth would Andrew make that request, if the story is accurate he has not yet been promoted to rank of Admiral (and may never be). So it’s pretty simple he should not wear the full Admiral uniform. Aside from why he is bother HMTQ with such nonsense request now that she is forced to consider...

• Sad
Reactions: 27
This is awfully mean of me, I know. But duck it...don’t you think Snarkles looks like Dwayne Dibley in this photo?

BC310511-2DBA-4DB2-9449-5CC4DA36240B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 45
All this talk of who will be peacemaker is just click bait.
It has already been said that cameras will not be zooming in on the family. Of course they will be looking at the seating plan and notice JCMH is Billy no mates, but the 2 metre apart rule is very likely to be enforced.
Unless one of the family puts their newly widowed granny in their bubble, yes she will sit apart from her family.
But it would be unlikely that TQ will need a tissue or a cuddle in public.
She is a master of the stiff upper lip look after all.

I was reading today about TQ being sad because there won’t be hymns.
Of course there will be hymns and other recorded music, just not a full choir.
I’m still hoping JCMH is booked on the red eye back to LA on Saturday night.
Skulking home with his tail between his legs, and an empty suitcase, as he hasnt been allowed in reach of any treasures.
Meggie will be fuming. Her special bond has not been acknowledged by PP gifting her diamonds.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Why on earth would Andrew make that request, if the story is accurate he has not yet been promoted to rank of Admiral (and may never be). So it’s pretty simple he should not wear the full Admiral uniform. Aside from why he is bother HMTQ with such nonsense request now that she is forced to consider...
He probably asked HR

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
There is no way in hell that Catherine would or should even try to breach the gap between her husband and Harry. Essentially she was the first victim in that interview and if anything I think William, if he desires to speak to Harry, should start with what the hell are you playing at? 🤬 Do you have any idea of the shitstorm you have caused and how you have hurt Catherine, by letting that wife of yours vent her spleen? I would kill to be the fly on the wall, but I have to settle with doing my body language interpretations, fantasies and wait for Lady C to spill. 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Re Catherine acting as peacemaker - why. should. she..? Smeggy singled her out as a target of her vitriol in the interview. She trashed the family that Catherine is a key part of. Why do people assume she’s ready to lead the way in ‘healing the rift’? In her shoes I’d be incandescent. She’s entitled to be angry.
Quite

They singled out Catherine for the worst vitriol. Or should I say, Megan did this. The attack was deliberately calculated to inflict maximum hurt too and the vengeful nature of it to me was unnecessary and quite unforgivable. I feel most aggrieved that Catherine had literally only given birth to Prince Louis pre wedding. Meghan self identifies as delicate/vulnerable in pregnancy and while she milked hers to the max, Kate was shown no quarter whatsoever. On top of that, the malicious cruelty exhibited to Charlotte was a step too far. I say bugger her. She can do the whole forgiveness thing but she won’t be forgiven at all.
One can talk themselves in circles describing this horrid situation, but essentially the family are dealing with an evil self absorbed and quite sick individual. There’s no reasoning with a woman like her EVER.

I do wish the Tower Of London would get back to it’s core business.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
Because he's the mould from which Harry was also cast. A bleeping moron of a spare brought up in entitlement but completely unable to reconcile himself to the nature of his position (spare that no-one cares about - although in Harry's defence I think he was doing alright on that front until he became besotted by someone who clearly doesn't understand how monarchy works) and consequently making outlandish demands wherever possible. I said a couple of threads ago I bet he confuses public tolerance during his father's funeral arrangements for a sign that the public are willing to participate in the rehabilitation of his image, and sure enough...

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Sophie Wessex is amazing, such an amazing wonderful woman.

I think Megain will be very jealous once Edward and Sophie start doing more and more and they will no longer be relevant.

Sophie looks like a woman who doesn’t take any tit and she will protect HMTQ , so I think she will sort those two out.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/countess-wessex-tremendous-comfort-queen-23907712
I often look at both Sophie and Catherine and see the same genuine warmth and full faced smile in both of them. They both seem to be completely genuine, truly warm individuals. I’m very fond of Camilla and Anne, but they are a little scary. Zara too. Wouldn’t want to cross them. But not Sophie and Catherine. So when Meghan takes aim at C and says ‘she was mean to me’, I just can’t believe it. Catherine’s not that good an actor to fool all of us out here.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.