Harry and Meghan #90 Philip didn't want a fuss so let's make the funeral all about us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That and showing the Orca tit!

ETA Have you seen there’s talk of Strictly wanting the part time weatherman on the next series 🤮🤮
He only did Doi a couple of years ago, I think that is his PR trying to up his profile.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Strictly never tease who they're interested in. It always the no hopers and hasbeens trying to create false interest so the programme will sign him. I suspect the next big thing's career isn't taking off as he thought and Orca is ignoring his calls
Good!

Reactions: 11
There was a fab post at the end of the last thread that pretty much nailed all the errors the duo have made. I suspect the PR will become more desperate over the next few days as it dawns on them both finally that it's not really any longer within the RFs power to bring them back into the fold on any professional level, only as a member of the family. They have very few supporters over here and none that actually matter.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Tried to post this in the last thread but it had already been locked. Haha.

It's human nature to want to forgive people who hurt us, especially family, but I don't think they should forgive him or allow him into the fold. I do believe he's in an abusive relationship, but abusive relationship or not, he's always been a little pr*ck, it's just that he's had the RF there to clean up his messes. Meghan may have been the one to push him over the edge, but I believe that he was waiting for an opportunity like this because he'd been wanting out for a long time. He's just as selfish as Meghan and a life of service and little to no recognition was just not for him.

Some things should not be forgiven, regardless of the circumstances or state of mind of the person. Accusing your own family of racism is a serious charge, especially in these times. He and Meghan basically accused them of denying Archie his birth right (we all know it's b.s. but it's what they claimed to Oprah), and removed his and H&M's security because of racism. That's essentially saying the RF left them under the constant threat of bodily harm or death because they didn't like the fact that Meghan was "black". I'm sorry, but I don't care how close he once was to his family. He severed that bond once he and his vile wife made those accusations. How can they ever trust him again? How can they be sure that another woman won't pull some kind of minge manipulation and make him turn on them again?
There’s also no point in investing time and emotional energy making up with the twit because we all know the RF still has more to deliver that the gruesome twosome will interpret as punishment. They won’t understand that they’ve forced the RF’s hands themselves. I think their HRHs will be officially stripped to stop them busily merching away on being royal, I know their kids will not be given titles when Charlie becomes king and I’m crossing every toe and finger that they’re also removed from succession. All that means enormous, gigantic strops still to come so why bother with anything more than civility for the Queen’s sake and Philip’s memory now?

• Heart
Reactions: 42
The whole “Meghan’s willing to forgive and move on”. It’s such a typical Narc move to act appallingly, then be all “Let’s put it behind us”. Totally unwilling to take responsibility for their actions or admit they were wrong.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 77
I checked my sky TV guide for Saturday and no channel is advertising it, the schedule still shows the sports for that day.

I know a lot of the sport, grand National has been moved later though.

If Schofield is presenting I’ll be watching the BBC.

Reactions: 10
I checked my sky TV guide for Saturday and no channel is advertising it, the schedule still shows the sports for that day.

I know a lot of the sport, grand National has been moved later though.
The Grand National was last Saturday!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
This is for poster called Concerto who posted on thread at 3.18pm today. Sorry I couldn't link you into the post for some reason (probably my terrible IT skills). You were asking about a photo of MM when she was in her teens and looks pregnant. There is a pic on this thread on Twitter, might be the pic you were looking for? BobB #isoneofmydogs on Twitter: "@TheToadours Which boyfriend is this ? How about wheeling this one out to explain the extended abdomen area ? Now that would be truthful I’m sure 😂 https://tattle.life/threads/19920/" / Twitter

• Wow
Reactions: 21
@freda19. Just saw your reply to my post in the previous thread. It’s not a case of a little knowledge is a dangerous thing. I am fully aware of all the information you put in your post re Philip’s mother - much of which was not known at the time of his marriage.

The point I was making is that in the eyes of the media and society at the time of his marriage, his mother was seen as something of an embarrassment. But Philip did not let any of this influence him or cause him to distance himself from her.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
The Royals can't be that dumb, or they can see Diana.
"Mending the rift" by giving the gastly duo the chance to sabotage them for the rest of their lives, including the Cambridge kids being exposed to "comparisons" with Merchela and Archie by the Sussex loons.

Kate as usual being portrayed as pushover not allowed personal boundaries, having fix a vile, damaged, manchild that did everything to damage the Royals in the name of Diana.
Markle gets to much credit for these events, Harry is the one that had the knowledge how to do it

It's getting more disgusting by the minute, and it's here to stay forever.
Leaving aside that it negatively impacts the person that could have restored her royal status, Diana is laughing from her grave.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.