Harry and Meghan #90 Philip didn't want a fuss so let's make the funeral all about us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s also no point in investing time and emotional energy making up with the twit because we all know the RF still has more to deliver that the gruesome twosome will interpret as punishment. They won’t understand that they’ve forced the RF’s hands themselves. I think their HRHs will be officially stripped to stop them busily merching away on being royal, I know their kids will not be given titles when Charlie becomes king and I’m crossing every toe and finger that they’re also removed from succession. All that means enormous, gigantic strops still to come so why bother with anything more than civility for the Queen’s sake and Philip’s memory now?
If you were in the RF’s shoes, knowing that every interaction you have with the Harkles might be twisted and broadcast alongside some extremely serious accusations, you’d never want to be alone in a room with them - never mind reuniting for cosy family get-togethers. How can you relax in their company when even things out of your control like centuries old rules of who gets what titles are presented as a conscious act of racism?

Of course the Harkles will spin this as “See this proves they’re racist meanies, they don’t include us anymore”, but they chose to leave and burn their bridges. It says a lot about the way MeAgain was parented if she really believes that you get your own way in life by throwing a very public tantrum. If my 4yo acted like that I’d roll my eyes and ignore her. In a 40 year old it’s just awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
You are all right! Bugger Itv , Ill watch it on sky or something 😎

Reactions: 18
Tried to post this in the last thread but it had already been locked. Haha.

It's human nature to want to forgive people who hurt us, especially family, but I don't think they should forgive him or allow him into the fold. I do believe he's in an abusive relationship, but abusive relationship or not, he's always been a little pr*ck, it's just that he's had the RF there to clean up his messes. Meghan may have been the one to push him over the edge, but I believe that he was waiting for an opportunity like this because he'd been wanting out for a long time. He's just as selfish as Meghan and a life of service and little to no recognition was just not for him.

Some things should not be forgiven, regardless of the circumstances or state of mind of the person. Accusing your own family of racism is a serious charge, especially in these times. He and Meghan basically accused them of denying Archie his birth right (we all know it's b.s. but it's what they claimed to Oprah), and removed his and H&M's security because of racism. That's essentially saying the RF left them under the constant threat of bodily harm or death because they didn't like the fact that Meghan was "black". I'm sorry, but I don't care how close he once was to his family. He severed that bond once he and his vile wife made those accusations. How can they ever trust him again? How can they be sure that another woman won't pull some kind of minge manipulation and make him turn on them again?
Agree with this 100%. This isn't an ordinary family and the first duty of the RF is to protect the Monarchy. Hazzno and Smegs are bad news, wish the RF harm and always will. You can see by the PR and vile Twitter from Smeg, and Hazzno is complicit. They tried to destabilise the Monarchy and Commonwealth , and Hazzno's actions could be seen as treason. The fact that they failed is because they are both as thick as pjg-tit and have such massive egos they could never see the big picture so cocked it up.

The idea of Catherine acting as peacemaker is idiotic and will cause trouble. The Harry they knew has long gone and been replaced by a nasty piece of work married to an equally nasty piece of work that the whole RF need to steer clear of. He needs removing from the line of succession and his titles stripped, but unfortunately he will be the King's son or close to the Throne.
ETA SORRY FORGOT TO THANK RUBY AND SPANGLY 🥰

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Welcome to the new thread! I see, you are still here despite advised by your doctor, your friends and Oprah to stay away! 👑 🛬

Thank you for the title @spangly ! We may need your service to survive all the PR coming this week! 🌱💸🚬

This pic by @Romy is all you need to know to recap!

View attachment 528011
If you are new, please read the pink wiki at the top of the page for Meghan's timeline.
Post thread suggestion around page 40 if possible, thank you.

Last thread:
Hope she knows she's a joke. The harlot!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yankee wally uploading video showing Dean Scott, Hs mate, has been done for charity mismanagement of £400000 and fled to LA

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 57
Meghan and Harry,
Lay down upon the riverbank.....
Harrys heart was all a'quiver..........
As he slowly undid her suspender....

And her knackered minge fell into the river.

😶😶😶😶😐
VC10 that's a blinder😄😄

• Heart
Reactions: 12
While I confess to having found The Twatastic Twosome of Mondeceito good for a sniggle or two in the past, the pointing and laughing stage has passed. It’d be so nice to witness someone - ANYONE - smacking the dumbassery out of both of them.

PS. @freda19 is my hero for her post about Princess Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
There a programme on Channel 5 now - Grace of Monaco:Hollywood... they’ve mentioned Megs a few times already! In the context that Grace, like Megs, Diana etc.. didn’t know what she was getting herself into!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Thanks for the new thread @Rubythefirebat - chuffed that my title got the most votes, whoop whoop!

Just going to catch up on tonight's chat, what the flip about that axe weilding man! Do you think Meghan sent him to make sure Harry's staying in and not having any fun?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
You know, I’m not actually mean enough to wish Covid or missing their grandfather’s funeral on anyone, even Hazbeen. But if he only gets the test results on Saturday morning, wouldn’t it chap MeAgain’s tits if he tests positive and can’t go?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Familial forgiveness is a strange thing. Terrible family rifts can perhaps be plastered over, but never actually healed in my personal experience. Once people say/do something unforgiveable (which I suggest is what Hazzno and the Ho have done) if it is in the interest of other family members to smooth over the cracks then perhaps they'll do that. But it's never the same.

There is a Japanese tradition of restoring broken porcelain with gold, which I think is a beautiful concept. But I'm not sure if it works with people. If I were Catherine or Wills or Camilla I'd never trust either of the fuckers again. It would probably he harder for Charles to reach that stage.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Familial forgiveness is a strange thing. Terrible family rifts can perhaps be plastered over, but never actually healed in my personal experience. Once people say/do something unforgiveable (which I suggest is what Hazzno and the Ho have done) if it is in the interest of other family members to smooth over the cracks then perhaps they'll do that. But it's never the same.

There is a Japanese tradition of restoring broken porcelain with gold, which I think is a beautiful concept. But I'm not sure if it works with people. If I were Catherine or Wills or Camilla I'd never trust either of the fuckers again. It would probably he harder for Charles to reach that stage.
Nor me. We dont have anything to do with some family members due to a big rift thatll never be repaired.

Reactions: 33

It's called Kintsugi and the gruesome pair have had to do it to all of their best china! Maybe that's what happened to all the pilfered jewellery - it got melted down to mend the cracks in their best teaset!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Queen will have to sit alone at Prince Philip's funeral because of strict Covid rules
The law states that anyone attending a funeral must stay at least two metres apart from anyone who is not part of their household bubble

ByGordon Rayner, ASSOCIATE EDITOR13 April 2021 • 10:00pm
The Queen is not eligible to form a support bubble with another member of her family because she does not live on her own

The Queen faces the prospect of having to sit on her own during the Duke of Edinburgh’s funeral because of strict Covid rules, it has emerged.

The law states that anyone attending a funeral must stay at least two metres apart from anyone who is not part of their household, meaning all members of the Royal family will have to spread out in St George’s Chapel at Windsor Castle.

The Queen is not eligible to be in a support bubble because she does not live on her own, meaning the only person who could sit with her during the service would be a member of her Windsor Castle staff.
The Duke’s private secretary, Brigadier Archie Miller-Bakewell, is expected to be one of the 30 mourners allowed at the ceremony, and as a member of “HMS Bubble” at Windsor may be the only attendee eligible by law to sit with the Queen.

Royal sources confirmed that the Queen would be alone at the funeral service unless a member of the Windsor bubble joins her.
The Queen and other members of the Royal family will also, by law, have to wear face coverings during the ceremony, and will not be allowed to sing.

Buckingham Palace said exact details of the funeral service will be disclosed on Thursday, but a spokesman added: “We have made it very clear that the service will be Covid compliant.”

Andy Langford, clinical director of the charity Cruse Bereavement Care, of which the Queen is royal patron, said many people had found it “immensely difficult not being able to grieve the way they want to grieve” over the past year.

He said: “The Queen may be standing alone, but there is a difference between being alone and feeling isolated, and the important thing is that you can have people you can reach out to.

“It’s also about being fully informed in advance about how the ceremony will take place.

“We advise people that yes, the funeral itself is important, but the time before and the time after are really critical.”

The Government’s Covid website warns mourners that: “You may struggle not just with the bereavement, but with the impact of social distancing measures and the fact that you may not be able to say goodbye in the way that you would have wanted.”

Some funerals over the past year have been marred by members of staff at crematoria berating relatives for comforting next of kin and forcing them to move apart.

They included a funeral in Milton Keynes last October, at which a man moved his chair so he could put his arm around his mother at the funeral of his father, only for a member of staff to interrupt the service and order them to “move the chairs back”.

The incident was captured on film because the funeral was being live-streamed, and the local council later said its staff “should have taken a more considered approach”.

Other members of the Royal family who will have to sit 2m away from everyone else during the service include Prince Harry, who does not live with anyone else attending the ceremony, and his cousin Peter Phillips, who is expected to attend without his estranged wife Autumn.

Other members of the Royal family, such as the Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall, will sit together as couples, but 2m away from other mourners.

Brigadier Miller-Bakewell began working for the Duke in 2010, managing his diary and his public engagements before the Duke’s retirement in 2017.

The 66-year-old has represented the Duke at official events in the past four years. Before he joined the Royal Household, he worked at the Ministry of Defence as its director of resettlement, helping ex-military personnel settle into civilian life, following a distinguished Army career of his own.
The Government’s rules state that only one “professional” person can sing at funerals, though up to three people can sing “if it is essential to an act of worship”. It means a chorister or professional singer could be asked to sing at the ceremony, but it must “not include audience participation”, according to current rules.

The Queen is not eligible to form a support bubble with another member of her family because she does not live on her own. Around 20 people are included in the Windsor Castle bubble that the Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh formed when Covid restrictions were imposed.

Although there are other qualifications for forming a support bubble, such as being a single parent, none of them apply to Her Majesty.

If the Queen intends to provide refreshments after the funeral, only five other people will be able to attend, as the rule of six applies.
Despite officially being in a two-week period of mourning, the Queen carried out a royal engagement yesterday, hosting an audience with the Earl Peel.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.