Harry and Meghan #90 Philip didn't want a fuss so let's make the funeral all about us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Markle skirt isn't because of backlighting, like PP said, it's probably the way she treated her staff that nobody wanted to tell her.
She knows best, regardless if merching and tags on, coat sewn together, or simply looking like she ironed her clothes with a frying pan.

Even before Harry, leaving aside her Suits stylist, she either is a wrinkled mess, or rocks stains on her clothes.
A lot of her outfits were ill-fitting too

Reactions: 15
Just some of the words I've seen used - "tart", "slapper", "woman" "slut", references to her body being "rancid, over used". It's very misogynistic.

I actually approve of women having sex, I just don't approve of them being shamed for it when men aren't.

Greetings from 2021!
Slut shaming is an extremely misogynistic expression. Although perhaps that's passed right over your head. Whoosh.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I interpreted that to mean he still wants the Royal life, except with more reverence for himself and farmer Maggot, and the right to monetise his position as well. Throwing in the towel and flouncing off to Cali was a toddler tantrum, but they are realising they’ve cut off their nose to spite their face. As far as I can tell, the big offers aren’t materialising and they are trying to live an A lister lifestyle without the funds to back it up. The schadenfreude is delicious.
They do not want back in. No way in hell would smeggy eat humble pie and even less chance of her leaving her beloved Hollyweird nest or disrespecting big Orca.
The backtracking re the interview is to try to tug at Brenda and Chas's heartstrings while they are in a vulnerable state mentally after losing Philip. This is her opportunity to wring some more benefits from daddy and gangan. Remember, those articles about "regret" etc are not direct quotes. They are part of the campaign to winkle money etc from the Royals. I guarantee that after the Philip situation settles down she will issue a statement denying all the "We're sorry we did the interview" guff. She'll get back on her high horse and be as bad as ever. Possibly worse if her plans fail to reap rewards for them.
I'm trusting Camilla and Kate to work their female magic on their men and ensure no quarter is given, other than generic "Yah, we still love you both, don't worry kiddies " ... while behind palace doors they are standing firm in keeping the cunts at arm's length.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Just some of the words I've seen used - "tart", "slapper", "woman" "slut", references to her body being "rancid, over used". It's very misogynistic.

I actually approve of women having sex, I just don't approve of them being shamed for it when men aren't.

Greetings from 2021!
As you don't 'approve', rather seem to be trying to censor and demonstrate modernity and moral superiority, I suggest you'd be happier on another forum. But if not, please try to keep your judgments to yourself. Like it, tolerate it, or leave, but don't attack others.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Have we seen Omid and Megs in public together? Where did he come from, does anyone know? Guessing under a rotting log (woodlouse)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm praying they don't turn up as a family of four with full media spotlight given to the children.

There's an air of desperation around them at the moment and I think they may use the children as pawns to get a foot back in the door.
Good point. I wouldn't put it past Smegs to attend especially now she can see just how popular the RF are, and she will want a piece of the action and attempt to be centre of attention as a family of four

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Have we seen Omid and Megs in public together? Where did he come from, does anyone know? Guessing under a rotting log (woodlouse)
How does she even know Omid? If he's Markus Anderson's ex, why does he work for Meghan when she's still friends with Markus (who apparently still lives with her)? Is he hoping that Meghan can help him get back together with Markus?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Good point. I wouldn't put it past Smegs to attend especially now she can see just how popular the RF are, and she will want a piece of the action and attempt to be centre of attention as a family of four
I definitely don't think she would make it through border control. I believe TQ has already td them thst megsy never sets foot in the uk again

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How does she even know Omid? If he's Markus Anderson's ex, why does he work for Meghan when she's still friends with Markus (who apparently still lives with her)? Is he hoping that Meghan can help him get back together with Markus?
That leads to more questions. Who is Markus Anderson, besidea linking him with, Soho Brothel.
Where has Markus scuttled off too? He didn't have any words of support RE The Interview with Orca.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can someone give me the low down on the tea incident in Australia? Or link me to somewhere where I can read more about it?

Reactions: 3
The latest from Facebook favourite, Man Behaving Dadly

"She’s just using her previous miscarriage as an excuse to skip the funeral.’
People who will read that and get upset - loads of people who have suffered a miscarriage.
People who won’t read that - Meghan Markle"

I bet this guy even virtue signals in his sleep. The comments from his followers are 🤮 as well.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Alison isn’t having a good week 🤣🤣

OK , I really don't mean to be unkind ( you know a" but "is coming don't you;)). and to be honest I don't watch any morning telly, but I have to say Ms Hammond obviously isn't clued up on the RF and I hope she has earned her place at the table as a serious journ/presenter and that this was just a wee blip? I love Dermot, not cause he's white alpha male !! but because he's intelligent, articulate and well read and does a good radio 2 programme on the wireless on a Saturday. We do have some really cracking POC on the telly and radio and that lovely Clive Myrie is going to take over Mastermind, and I wish him very well indeed. I don't wish the part time weather man so well ;)

Reactions: 18
Someone mentioned earlier about how they'd never been a 'hater' of the snarklicious pair, but had come to appreciate how very unpleasant they are (to paraphrase).

I never used to hate them, I'm not sure if I even do now (perhaps or indeed very nearly) but their behaviour has been hateful for a long time now. I think its perhaps to do with fairness, in that they seem to get away with everything with no question, while the rest of the RF seem to be being hung out to dry?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
That leads to more questions. Who is Markus Anderson, besidea linking him with, Soho Brothel.
Where has Markus scuttled off too? He didn't have any words of support RE The Interview with Orca.
It's all so confusing. But like always, their behaviour raises more questions than answers.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.