Harry and Meghan #89 One steps out with actresses, one doesn’t marry them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately for H, its a case of too little too late. Its the first statement that will be remembered, not this one.

Reactions: 41
Nice effort from whoever wrote that out for him ...
It doesn't read like the Scooby to me. It's very strange. I think there are some sentences buried in there that came from a BP 'suggestion'.

The person who wrote this expected Harry to deliver it to camera, that's why it's written as a speech. Well done to the Men In Grey for nixing that idea and letting the sheer stupidity of his words linger in print.

That's why William hasn't spoken on camera. That's what it took to get the Ginger Traitor to agree to stay off the airwaves.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
I'm so cool!!
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 rolled my eyes so hard reading that, now I have a headache

It's puke inducing, he always.wants to get one over on everyone, slimey little shi t with his slapper of a wife being mentioned, how dare he, just duck off to Montishito Harry, you are not wanted. I just hope they haven't bent any rules for that prick😠😠

Reactions: 31
I’ve been following this thread the last few days and it moves so quickly!!
Megan is a twit. And Harry well.....he’s just released a statement that William has exceeded by far, it’s more heartfelt than Hazzas bants.

Reactions: 27
I'm sorry but it's completely wrong for Harry's statement to be issued at the same time as William's. They really are bending over backwards to coddle the Ginger Traitor.

ETA Someone told me last night that William's statement was expected yesterday evening, which would have felt right. So I guess Hazno threw one of his famous tantrums and insisted they came out together.

Harry's is insultingly informal, disrespectful and childish. It's like a best man's speech. And how would he know that HRH The Prince Philip was 'cheeky right 'til the end'. Hazza was in California and hadn't bothered to visit for two years.
My husband (much more even keeled person than me) always takes the higher road, and after 25 years of marriage I can say, despite it being a little boring sometimes, the high road always wins in the end.

William can afford to be the bigger man, at least in the public eye. He’s always going to come out on top, and by not entering into Idiot and his wife’s games, he leaves them nowhere to go. He can afford to give them enough rope, Will’s never looked better, future king, lovely and devoted wife, gorgeous and well loved family. He wins every time without even trying.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Overshadowing Wills and Kate, how many passes will the Ginger psycho get from the Royals, before they realise that he wants to be around them only to sabotage them from the inside.
The pathologies were there before Markle, now he has a better excuse by harping about being a protective husband and father.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Are we going to get statements from everyone ? Bea & eugenie next ?

William I get future heir, but Harry 🤷🏻‍♀️.

His statement was ok, shame Harry didn’t release this on his website instead .

Reactions: 22
Unfortunately for H, its a case of too little too late. Its the first statement that will be remembered, not this one.
My sentiments exactly, I wish he’d just duck off back to mondecito already! It’s going to be a verryyyyy long week. 🙄

Reactions: 30
It's a shame it took the jumped up little prick a journey across the Atlantic and a helping hand from Palace staff to pen a statement. His first one was the one he wrote for himself and the one that spoke volumes. Palace staff have obviously advised him that it didn't go down too well.

Reactions: 26
Oh FFS...
Can he not learn to shut the duck up.
He really is neither bright or literate enough to put this out of the bag.

‘Per Mare, Per Terrum‘
How many years at prep & Eton, this is the best he can do?
Seriously, Hazza matey, the motto of the Royal Marines?
This is the only bit of cod (per mare) Latin he knows?
Not even a motto out of a Harrods’ Christmas cracker.

Bet the boys in Deal are impressed, not!

Things are not looking promising if this is his opening move.
Hazza, did you not get the memo?
You no longer have military honours.
You showed blatant disrespect to the Royal Marins by baling out of an important event - you may not borrow their honour to boost your teetering ego.
No, you cannot wear uniform. Just no.
So clueless.
I only had 2 years of Latin and can quote a bit more 😂😂😂
His statement shows him what he is now...Hazza, the Netflix geezer.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Harry's statement gets worse and worse with a re-read.

The thing that strikes me is that to Harry, the important bit about Prince Philip is that he was a 'legend of banter' and a 'master of the barbecue'. That's it. That's the only level on which Harry actually relates to his grandfather. The decorated war hero, respected by heads of state throughout the world, was just some 'cheeky' chappy.

Harry doesn't seem capable of understanding duty, service or honour. He recognises the words, but they have no meaning. There truly is a chip missing in Harry.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 72
William's statement was lovely. Harry's was horrible. Like someone else as soon as I got to "authentically" I was unhappy. It lacks any sort of decorum or respect. But then I got to "master of the barbeque". This seems an unlikely image so I braced myself hard and I looked up barbeque on urban dictionary. And yes, its there, in the same genre as waffle maker, crocodile.
What an absolute twit. That is all.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
William added the photo makes it more sentimental, Harry has no pictures of Archie and his grandad so he can’t top wills.

Why the duck is Hazno releasing a statement when William does? Can't he even allow William to be the focus of attention for 2 minutes?

Reactions: 35
I boycotted The Sun many years ago, so it is migraine inducing giving them credit but I do love that they used this picture.

Screenshot_20210412_151802_com.android.chrome_edit_402628545511479.jpg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
It doesn't read like the Scooby to me. It's very strange. I think there are some sentences buried in there that came from a BP 'suggestion'.

The person who wrote this expected Harry to deliver it to camera, that's why it's written as a speech. Well done to the Men In Grey for nixing that idea and letting the sheer stupidity of his words linger in print.

That's why William hasn't spoken on camera. That's what it took to get the Ginger Traitor to agree to stay off the airwaves.

Nice one Baguette and I bet he is still throwing tantrums and the slapper over yonder is frothing at the mouth, he is in for another black eye when he gets back to the ranch and I hope he is gone on Sunday never to return

Reactions: 18
William's statement was lovely. Harry's was horrible. Like someone else as soon as I got to "authentically" I was unhappy. It lacks any sort of decorum or respect. But then I got to "master of the barbeque". This seems an unlikely image so I braced myself hard and I looked up barbeque on urban dictionary. And yes, its there, in the same genre as waffle maker, crocodile.
What an absolute twit. That is all.
OMG. Just looked.

He's dead to me now.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Love William's pitch perfect statement with classy tones that tell you everything you need to know, without actually saying anything controversial at all!
I feel like Harry probably read William's statement on the plane and codged something together on the back of a sick bag over the Atlantic.

Anyone else think Harry's reference to his grandfather always being 'his authentic self' was his way of trying to justify why he left? Making out he was like his Grandpa in that way? 'I just wanted to be me'. duck off 🙄

If so, it really misses the mark - Harry is more of an electric Tesla where Prince Philip was a bond style Aston Martin (or land rover 😄).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.