Harry and Meghan #89 One steps out with actresses, one doesn’t marry them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg how amazing would it be if Catherine released a statement of her own about how PP welcomed her into the family 10 years ago , highlighting all the great moments they had.

Meghan will hate that so much

Ha ha TRF insta shared Williams statement not Harry’s 😂😂.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Love William's pitch perfect statement with classy tones that tell you everything you need to know, without actually saying anything controversial at all!
I feel like Harry probably read William's statement on the plane and codged something together on the back of a sick bag over the Atlantic.

Anyone else think Harry's reference to his grandfather always being 'his authentic self' was his way of trying to justify why he left? Making out he was like his Grandpa in that way? 'I just wanted to be me'. duck off 🙄

If so, it really misses the mark - Harry is more of an electric Tesla where Prince Philip was a bond style Aston Martin (or land rover 😄).
PP is definitely a Land Rover. Harry is a qashqai, a wannabe Land Rover that just fails.
Apologies to qashqai owners for my analogy, no offence meant.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
And of course Montecito PR have pushed the button on a frenzy of press releases of Harry's idiotic words... Barbecue features prominently.

Prince Philip was known in the Royal Family as someone who liked to barbecue, but I agree Harry has enjoyed the childish game of planting another obscene double-entendre. This has happened too many times now. Vile beyond belief.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Omg how amazing would it be if Catherine released a statement of her own about how PP welcomed her into the family 10 years ago , highlighting all the great moments they had.

Meghan will hate that so much
igiveup yes it would be lovely if only to see minge face cringe, but don't think it will happen unfortunately

Reactions: 11
I hope (and I expect it will happen) that all the grandkids release a statement over the next day or so. It’d be a lovely gesture and duck face’s will be lost in amongst the others.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She is going to have to be very careful how she plays things out during this coming week.

I think she'll bide her time until she gets her power base back at home where she can fully debrief and control him and then start with the dribbles.
Wait I keep reading that she will have a camera crew living with her while Harry's away and that she is planning suing Piers. Is this gossip or announced?

Reactions: 12
This may sound stupid but what does barbecue mean, apart from cooking food. I am not delicate or religious so don't hold back

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Anyone else think Harry's reference to his grandfather always being 'his authentic self' was his way of trying to justify why he left? Making out he was like his Grandpa in that way? 'I just wanted to be me'. duck off 🙄
"Authentic self" - more California wokerism template wording spewing from the fakest, most two-faced people you'd ever meet.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
PP is definitely a Land Rover. Harry is a qashqai, a wannabe Land Rover that just fails.
Apologies to qashqai owners for my analogy, no offence meant.
I’d have gone 2wd evoque. A Range Rover badge, but undeserved and a Ford transit engine.

Apologies there for evoque owners.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
William's statement was lovely. Harry's was horrible. Like someone else as soon as I got to "authentically" I was unhappy. It lacks any sort of decorum or respect. But then I got to "master of the barbeque". This seems an unlikely image so I braced myself hard and I looked up barbeque on urban dictionary. And yes, its there, in the same genre as waffle maker, crocodile.
What an absolute twit. That is all.
What is all this? Are they trying to say something out Prince Philip? What are they trying to say?

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Just thinking about Smegs desire for security - it could be her undoing because, official security log, record and detail EVERY movement. It would therefore rubbish a lot of her future claims of not going here or there, or indeed, going somewhere she'd rather not have people knowing about.

And, as per the "Kate wouldn't take me shopping" whinge, we all know it was that Kate couldn't change her security arrangements on a mere whim and fancy - nowt to actually do with her not being able to stand the hag, of course ;)

Security might look like you're super important, but it comes with all sorts of restrictions.

Reactions: 19
"Authentic self" - more California wokerism template wording spewing from the fakest, most two-faced people you'd ever meet.
Hate the term authentic. It's a bullshit term like journey or narrative.

Reactions: 29
I’d have gone 2wd evoque. A Range Rover badge, but undeserved and a Ford transit engine.

Apologies there for evoque owners.
That's why I picked a woke American car 🤣 didn't want to offend anyone haha!

This may sound stupid but what does barbecue mean, apart from cooking food. I am not delicate or religious so don't hold back
I just thought it meant he was good at cooking bangers on the barbie 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So Chris Ship confirms that Ginger has slithered his way back to Frogmore Cottage

• Sick
Reactions: 22

Lovely tributes from both the boys. Harry's tribute definitely sounds like it's from him. I think it was lovely. Doesn't make up for a lot of tit but it's a touching start to build some bridges - I hope. #ControversialOpinion

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
And of course Montecito PR have pushed the button on a frenzy of press releases of Harry's idiotic words... Barbecue features prominently.

Prince Philip was known in the Royal Family as someone who liked to barbecue, but I agree Harry has enjoyed the childish game of planting another obscene double-entendre. This has happened too many times now. Vile beyond belief.
I

Baquette, spot on he is a complete and utter.tosser

• Heart
Reactions: 30
H is trying to come across as a 'relatable bloke' in the language used in that statement - But really he is a pompus and pretentious prick who doesn't give a toss about the common person (if they don't have a large pay check)... he won't tell Archie or Doriana about PP because they will NEVER know that part of the family, they will be attending crappy PR events with the Kardashian kids

I dread to think wat the SS are saying, of course probably lapping it up as always. What Williams has though is an actual candid photograph of PP and George spending time together and he really emphasised that time PP & George spent together. (PP A dedicated Prince and consort, and Prince George a Future King)

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I'm listening to some of the speeches being given in the House of Commons, and I've found myself smiling at some of the tales being shared. Teresa May's tale about Prince Philip telling them about a good trail to walk whilst at Balmoral was quite good.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.