Harry and Meghan #89 One steps out with actresses, one doesn’t marry them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how it was released after Harry arrived in the UK. Megs must be bubbling 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Sky now reading Hazbos
Her voice was breaking there, she said he's staying at Frogmore cottage also.

Staying with Sky, MP's have been called to Parliament to pay tribute to the Duke. I love this ...

Reactions: 16
Wills is not only beautiful but also plenty of shade thrown as you immediately make the comparison with the ‘other’ wife and family.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Thanks for the new thread and title to all those concerned ❤

Whilst I won't look at the Tarot concerning the Emperor and Empress of Harkle and Merchandisorous, I have been getting some strong 'premonitions'/feelings about the future of the pair. Take this with a grain of salt if you wish. I can't guarantee it will happen.

As we all know, this is going to end with divorce. I can't get a timing on it. I'm seeing a three year old girl but I'm also sensing that it will be after the Queen has died or at least retired. The divorce will be BRUTAL with both sides claiming domestic abuse and it will be all over the tabloids and every other bit of media. It will show that Empress Megain has been gathering evidence before the marriage even took place but will show her in a terrible light. By this stage no one is going to believe her except the sycophants. Harry's evidence will be much more believable and he will very much be the broken man. The custody battle will be tied in and Megain will do all she can to use the kids to her own advantage. Harry, having learned a lot of lessons, will be more concerned about their welfare. He'll get custody because Megain will be offered an amount she can't refuse but she'll play it off like she didn't stand a chance against the horrible nasty royals. Harry will disappear to Africa for at least a year, possibly two, staying out of the limelight as he recovers. He'll be a lot happier for it. He'll come back stronger but with a lesser role in the RF and he'll advocate on behalf of people in abusive marriages and victims of domestic violence. He'll know what he's talking about on these subjects. He will grow much closer to William and Catherine. I'm getting that he'll still be based in Africa at a wild life sanctuary or conservation project but he will come back for 'Official' occassions to support his father and brother. We'll see him and his children on the balcony again.
Empress Megain won't be able to get work anywhere except shopping channels and giving interviews to third rate chat shows. Nobody of any worth will go anywhere near her. I doubt she'll be able to get another rich husband but her payoff will mean she doesn't have to. She'll always have a circle of sycophants but the turn over of this group will be rapid. They'll use her to their advantage and then move on.
Oh, one last point. The three year old girl is not necessarily the child of H&M. Could be an illegitimate daughter of H.
Okay. That's it. Don't place any bets on what I'm saying :ROFLMAO:
I'm happy with that, apart from the bit about the payoff. Sarah didn't get much at all and she was also married to the 2nd son. The Royal Family shouldn't be paying off Megain. She's only entitled to money from Hazno, and that doesn't include money from his inheritance.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
All his life they bent over backwards for Harry. William is a future King and is entitled to wear his uniform to his grandfathers funeral.
I suspect after them calling his wife out by name as being mean and using the term waity katie that William will be not be in favour or wearing a suit to appease his spoiled brat of a brother.
Harry has to get it into his very thick skull that he wanted out so they let him go, that means he is at the back of the queue behind the Senior Royals and working members of the family.
Reading all these posts about how wouldnt it be lovely if he decided to get rid of meg and come back and be all family together again is making me shake my head.
He doesnt think he did anything wrong at all. He genuinely believes that his family have been cruel to him all because they didnt let him have his own way for the first time in his life. He is behaving as a spolied child and should be ignored until he learns to behave like a rational person.
He cannot be trusted and is 100 % in it with meg.
Yes she is very controlling and probably maps his life out to the minute but he had that all his life, someone has always told him when to do things as he is just so very very thick he wouldnt know how to plan a day.
I have no sympathy for him at all, not one iota.
Well said Samf2020 and agree with you and I have zero sympathy for him, a spoilt little brat wanna,wanna, wanna all his life it's about time he was put in his place for good and sent back to Monteshito with his crones for ever and he should get nothing

Reactions: 31
He also said how he valued PPs enduring presence in his life both in good times and hardest days. I guess he meant during death of his mother, but he didn't need to spell it out like H does every 2 mins

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Her voice was breaking there, she said he's staying at Frogmore cottage also.

Staying with Sky, MP's have been called to Parliament to pay tribute to the Duke. I love this ...
Yes so do I. And just look how many have turned up today. It's great, really touching. Loving listening to them today. I would have really enjoyed meeting Prince Philip.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think they're actually being clever no matter how annoying it is. All she wants are the titles and money for security. A chance to also whinge about his treatment is a bonus. Playing the bigger person will cost them nothing but is her worst outcome. She'll have nothing to slag the RF about but he'll still leave with absolutely nothing
‘Doing the right thing‘
It can be a pain in the derrière when feelings run high &/or slights cut deep, but it’s a tactic that gets you through.

Reactions: 15
What an appropriate username you have!! Thank you for posting. I'm never sure what to believe but it's very interesting to read things like this. I could definitely see the above happening. I truly think he is in an abusive relationship but doesn't see it yet.

This frustrates me so much. It's like that other event where William agreed to not do something in order not to upset Harry. I think William should turn up all bedecked in the uniform he's earned, it's not HIS fault that Harry decided to turn his back.
If that’s true then it’s clear that’s why Harry has turned out to be the entitled, spoilt head that he is because no one wants Harry upset.

duck that and bollocks to Harry , his decision to give it all up.

Reactions: 28
Harry’s statement
'Legend of banter'........... ?

Although this probably really is written by Harry, I would have hoped for something a bit classier - he had to wedge in authentic though, the word thats racing to become the most disingenuous of the decade.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I'm happy with that, apart from the bit about the payoff. Sarah didn't get much at all and she was also married to the 2nd son. The Royal Family shouldn't be paying off Megain. She's only entitled to money from Hazno, and that doesn't include money from his inheritance.
I'm strongly getting the impression that the pay off is so they can 'buy' the children. They're not going to leave them with a malignant narcissist - can you imagine the damage she'd do to them? No price is too great.

Of course I could be completely wrong about all of it. :ROFLMAO: I guess time will tell.

Reactions: 18
Exquisite and heartfelt message from William. Makes it even better how much shade it throws at the Harkles!!! Love it 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.