Harry and Meghan #89 One steps out with actresses, one doesn’t marry them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
William's statement was fantastic. Classy yet with a smidgen of delicious nuanced shade. ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I'm sorry but it's completely wrong for Harry's statement to be issued at the same time as William's. They really are bending over backwards to coddle the Ginger Traitor.

ETA Someone told me last night that William's statement was expected yesterday evening, which would have felt right. So I guess Hazno threw one of his famous tantrums and insisted they came out together.

Harry's is insultingly informal, disrespectful and childish. It's like a best man's speech. And how would he know that HRH The Prince Philip was 'cheeky right 'til the end'. Hazza was in California and hadn't bothered to visit for two years.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 87
He just had to mention the wife didn't he?! The same wife that denied you the right to see them for a year and denied little Archie the chance to get to know PP

• Sick
Reactions: 50
I mentally relegate anyone who uses the term 'banter' to my twit list, but he was already there so...🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 59
When PP handed him the Marines titles, he said 'don't cock it up'
Self-fulfilling prophecy right there. I hope Hazno is festering alone in Nott Cott eating a microwave meal for one and wondering why Skippy and other old muckers wont take his call. Knob.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
He just had to mention the wife didn't he?! The same wife that denied you the right to see them for a year and denied little Archie the chance to get to know PP
And the same wife who calmly sat and told the world how horrid and racist his family was, which would have deeply upset HMQ and thereby PP as well as they're head of family.

• Sad
Reactions: 54
Who helped Hazno with all those big words ?:unsure:

I love William's statement , really from his heart,not to impress the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Harry’s statement
I actually like that tribute; it has informal air to it but feels genuine. I've been to the gym today after the reopening and smashed it so it might just be the endorphins talking 😂

ETA: William's statement was better though :m The photo is adorable!

Reactions: 23
The 4th photo in the article looks like minge is looking at William and playing wilt her hair in a 'flirty' manner, may be looking for the camera as she normally does..
I think Meghan’s looking at Kate , in that way only Meghan does.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Harry’s statement
Oh FFS...
Can he not learn to shut the duck up.
He really is neither bright or literate enough to put this out of the bag.

‘Per Mare, Per Terrum‘
How many years at prep & Eton, this is the best he can do?
Seriously, Hazza matey, the motto of the Royal Marines?
This is the only bit of cod (per mare) Latin he knows?
Not even a motto out of a Harrods’ Christmas cracker.

Bet the boys in Deal are impressed, not!

Things are not looking promising if this is his opening move.
Hazza, did you not get the memo?
You no longer have military honours.
You showed blatant disrespect to the Royal Marins by baling out of an important event - you may not borrow their honour to boost your teetering ego.
No, you cannot wear uniform. Just no.
So clueless.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I'm sorry but it's completely wrong for Harry's statement to be issued at the same time as William's. They really are bending over backwards to coddle the Ginger Traitor.

ETA Someone told me last night that William's statement was expected yesterday evening, which would have felt right. So I guess Hazno threw one of his famous tantrums and insisted they came out together.

Harry's is insultingly informal, disrespectful and childish. It's like a best man's speech. And how would he know that HRH The Prince Philip was 'cheeky right 'til the end'. Hazza was in California and hadn't bothered to visit for two years.
Well said Baguette!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Just Call Me Harry’s statement is absolutely cringe - you could not give him a red neck with a blow torch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Brilliant!!

thread suggestion
Harry and Meghan #90 attended the funeral 3 days ago
Harry and Meghan #90 attended the funeral 3 days ago - just the 3 of them

At some point over the weekend, he will have to look the person in the eye who he accused of questioning the colour of his unborn child.

I wonder how that'll go?
I wonder whether someone will ask him who he was accusing?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Harry's statement, where he says 'you never knew what he might say next'.

He will be well aware of the discussions online about Philip being racist. Why would you fan that fire? Have I read too much into it? My mouth literally fell open at that statement. It's like he's trying to draw the world's attention to his grandfathers past mistakes...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
I dislike Harry intensely, I find his statement laughable considering his bleeping awful behaviour .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Harry's statement just completely confirms that he is still playing for Team Harkle. They really need to stop coddling him.

Saturday morning, somewhere in Kensington Palace

Doctor to the Royal Household: 'I regret to inform you Mr Harkle that your special get-out-of-quarantine COVID test seems to have come out a nasty shade of Very Positive Indeed. If you wouldn't mind stepping back into your quarantine cage, the nurse will be along shortly to administer a second test. When I say shortly, ooh, that's as early as **checks diary** **reads instructions from Senior Courtier** ooh, sometime in 2023...

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Note that William says he will miss his Grandpa but Harry's says he will be missed by the nation and the world.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.