Harry and Meghan #89 One steps out with actresses, one doesn’t marry them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not unless he's removed from the line of succession. She'll be off faster than Usain bolt
Perhaps thats the only way to get rid of her. Remove his succession and titles and leave them as Mr and Mrs. Once divorced Harry can come back here with Archie an be rid of her

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Sorry if posted brfore but :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:o_O

I'm sure this has probably been discussed in threads gone by, but I just seen that she starred in a trashy TV movie called 'The Boys and Girls Guide to Getting Down'. I noticed it wasn't in our Wiki so I've added it in, as well as on Wikipedia, from which she had been mysteriously removed. I'm sure she'd love for it to disappear. She played a drug-snorting bed-hopper 😂

so basicly it mirrors real life

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So far, so good. Hubs was the first one to come down with it, and he's gotten through okay. I'm coming up to day 10 and I feel about 80% better. The kids all seem to be fine so far, but my youngest is a T1 Diabetic so we're keeping a close eye on him.
I've been working all day so just catching up now but want to say we all caught it in December and after a couple of weeks started to feel better again. I still can't really smell or taste anything ad am struggling with my sleep but otherwise pretty lucky and feeling OK. I hope you all get better soon and fight this horrid bug off

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I know it was discussed in detail, as has the “evidence” for a surrogate pregnancy. I don’t believe either and never have.

One of the best things about these threads is that people are allowed to say what they think, even if their personal view is a minority one. It would be a great shame if we reached a place where suppositions stood in the place of facts & we were all expected to “groupthink”.

If you believe in “Gavin”, OK.....I don’t and I hope that’s OK too.
Yes of course Judith 🥰. It's all so very confusing. One day I hope we learn the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This will be what Harry will look like on Saturday, his coloured in suit and 3 medals.

He will probs wear a poppy to make the suit pop, the reaction will most deff be same.

I hope William wears his Military uniform :)
EC346DA8-B0CD-42E1-8CEC-BCBFDC440ED4.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I've been working all day so just catching up now but want to say we all caught it in December and after a couple of weeks started to feel better again. I still can't really smell or taste anything ad am struggling with my sleep but otherwise pretty lucky and feeling OK. I hope you all get better soon and fight this horrid bug off
I usually feel okay up until around this time of day, and then I feel like I've been hit by a bus. And then count down the hours until I can go to bed at a normal time. I think I managed a decent sleep last night.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm sure this has probably been discussed in threads gone by, but I just seen that she starred in a trashy TV movie called 'The Boys and Girls Guide to Getting Down'. I noticed it wasn't in our Wiki so I've added it in, as well as on Wikipedia, from which she had been mysteriously removed. I'm sure she'd love for it to disappear. She played a drug-snorting bed-hopper 😂

Lol. It’s a documentary then? 💅🏻😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
There is a new "revealed" CDAN of MM holding fundraisers to garner a political position. Firstly, I can't imagine any political party wanting her (too many skeletons in her closets ) and secondly, JCMH and MM would have to renounce their titles surely as royals (working or non) should not be publicly politically biased?

Reactions: 17
God I hate the star but..... I kinda love the star. 😐
It’s the constant shade. They never give up 😂

825A7145-3041-43DC-A853-F4BABAB58092.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
The Royal Marines motto “per mare per terram” (“by sea, by land”) could have been used to signify Prince Harry's role as Captain General of the Royal Marines, a post he inherited from Prince Philip.

However, it is a military custom in much of the US armed forces to sign off letters, speeches and even individual social interactions with a unit motto.

This custom is not practised in the British armed forces.

Oh dear...How odd that Prince Harry signed off his comments in the American fashion! Its almost as if someone American wrote the comments for him!
Nominating this for today's Most Spectacular Own Goal award 🤣. Well done, H, M and pricey PR agencies!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
The blazer in the first photos looks plain whereas the final posing photo blazer looks striped, maybe photoshopped... I don't know anymore but horizontal stripes can make you look wider, curvier!
It looks as though the stripes are on the inside of the jacket when she's sitting, although the sleeves could be striped. But I think it's the same day. It could be a different jacket. But if you look, you can see the wheel, lines etc in both photos.

If that is the case, I am really looking forward to that proper researched book that is being written (for the life of me the author's name escapes me). Maybe we will see all the dirty washing. I think that book is not going to help her and the PR isnt going to help that. By the time the book comes out people may already be sick of her cause there is SO much crap coming out constantly people are going to have enough. I have already seen mention of people having had enough.
Tom Bower.

Reactions: 11
This will be what Harry will look like on Saturday, his coloured in suit and 3 medals.

He will probs wear a poppy to make the suit pop, the reaction will most deff be same.

View attachment 527752
Jesus, how thin is he on top ? In 5 years, tops, that's gone and Meghan's left with a thick-as-mince, bald-and-ginger spare.

Not quite The Little Mermaid is it ?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I find it so odd there have been hardly any photo's of them at all by people with camera phones. The Archie thing is definitely weird. I wasn't up to speed with the Gingras thing, I've just Googled it. WTF!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Latest US Weekly from sources called Scrooby

Hazno is Facetiming Meghan & Archie multiple times a day as he is so worried about her. And he's definitely going home after a week says Meghan
Can't let him stay any longer or he might get some sense knocked into him by his family.

View attachment 527752
That was the most disgusting pre interview stunt they pulled IMO. Gross on all levels. If he wanted to lay a wreath he should have done it privately or arranged for his "£1000 tribute" to be placed in the Guards Chapel by a military pal if any were still talking to him.

Is it almost definite he won't be able to wear a uniform?

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.