Harry and Meghan #89 One steps out with actresses, one doesn’t marry them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest US Weekly from sources called Scrooby

Hazno is Facetiming Meghan & Archie multiple times a day as he is so worried about her. And he's definitely going home after a week says Meghan
“Harry, 36, will join grandmother Queen Elizabeth II and the rest of his extended family at Prince Philip‘s funeral”

pretty sure his father and brother are his immediate family..... apparently not now he’s American. 😐

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
NO uniform for Hazzno, such a shame... it is not the done thing for retired servicemen and women to wear their uniform. They can wear their medals on civilian clothing though.

I really really want every royal who is entitled to wear a uniform wears one with as much bling as possible. I think that means Charles, William, Anne definitely. Possibly even Camilla as she was awarded an honorary title by Phil? Navy brat here, it MATTERS.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
No, it's not the one on the boat. It's one of a teenage looking Meghan, an unidentified man and what looks like Doria standing behind them.
Yes, I saw that few threads back, maybe 10? Someone said it looked like a jail cell door (supposedly Doria was in jail?). And yes, she looked pregnant.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes, I saw that few threads back, maybe 10? Someone said it looked like a jail cell door (supposedly Doria was in jail?). And yes, she looked pregnant.
Is the photo on here please? Also did you mean 10 threads back or thread 10? I’m excited to see it

Reactions: 5
NO uniform for Hazzno, such a shame... it is not the done thing for retired servicemen and women to wear their uniform. They can wear their medals on civilian clothing though.

I really really want every royal who is entitled to wear a uniform wears one with as much bling as possible. I think that means Charles, William, Anne definitely. Possibly even Camilla as she was awarded an honorary title by Phil? Navy brat here, it MATTERS.
I hope Anne wears her uniform, rides a horse and even though she is one of the most talented riders in the world ‘loses control’ of said horse and tramples Harry

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Hello mag says they are all wearing their finery except Harry and Andrew

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

This has really peed me off! Why is a close confidante and dresser of the Queen being negatively labelled as Moonbumps’ “Nemesis” ?! What because she dared to tell her no?! I wish the press would stop making all the angles about MM, they are twisting themselves in knots to make it always link back to her, which will only feed the monster and her ego! I’m glad the Queen has got her supportive circle around her, surely she would be around her if she’s having dress fittings for the funeral etc, but once again the media has to make it about other things smh.
I read Angela Kelly’s book “The Other Side of the Coin” during lockdown. The warmth and friendship between The Queen and Angela is absolutely amazing.
Markle la salope isn’t fit to shine Angela Kelly’s shoes 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Andrew reached the rank of Commander. Can he wear his uniform or not? His honorary rank was Vice Admiral.

It’s a wonder the newspapers haven’t picked up on this
Maybe it needs a mass Tweeting!!

Reactions: 9
Can't let him stay any longer or he might get some sense knocked into him by his family.

That was the most disgusting pre interview stunt they pulled IMO. Gross on all levels. If he wanted to lay a wreath he should have done it privately or arranged for his "£1000 tribute" to be placed in the Guards Chapel by a military pal if any were still talking to him.

Is it almost definite he won't be able to wear a uniform?
I totally agree. Out of all their childish, idiotic stunts this one was the lowest of the low. I don’t know whether it was their own idea or if they were spectacularly badly advised but this was awful.
The pair of them walking over graves of persons they had no connection to while wearing contorted expressions of what I believe was meant to convey grief :cautious: In fact they just looked as though they could both do with a big bowl of All Bran inside them. Fake Fake Fake.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
The blazer in the first photos looks plain whereas the final posing photo blazer looks striped, maybe photoshopped... I don't know anymore but horizontal stripes can make you look wider, curvier!
Think it is a different dress as the close up shows in the first pic the stripes are the same width, but in the second the white and blue (being a different shade of blue) are not the same width.

Reactions: 5
Think it is a different dress as the close up shows in the first pic the stripes are the same width, but in the second the white and blue (being a different shade of blue) are not the same width.
I think it's difficult to tell, because the standing photo isn't sharp or close enough.

Reactions: 3

Kate could act as peacemaker between William and Harry on day of Prince Philip's funeral
The siblings are understood to have spoken on the telephone since the Duke of Sussex landed in the UK

ByCamilla Tominey, ASSOCIATE EDITOR13 April 2021 • 8:00pm

harry kate william

The Duke of Cambridge will not be reunited with Prince Harry until the day of their grandfather’s funeral, when the Duchess of Cambridge is expected to act as peacemaker between the royal brothers.

The siblings are understood to have spoken on the telephone since Harry landed in the UK on Sunday, and hope to finally see each other in the flesh on Saturday morning, ahead of the 3pm ceremony at Windsor Castle.

It will be their first face-to-face meeting in more than a year and comes after Harry and Meghan gave an interview to US chat show host Oprah Winfrey suggesting an unnamed royal had queried Archie’s skin tone as well as describing William as “trapped” in the monarchy.

Sources close to both couples insist that they will be putting their differences aside for the sake of the Queen as the family gathers at St George’s Chapel to remember the Duke of Edinburgh, who died on Friday, aged 99.

As one royal source put it: “They know it is not about them on Saturday - it is about honouring their grandfather’s memory and supporting their grandmother.

“I would be extremely surprised if that wasn’t front and centre of both their minds.

“They will be keen to spend time together as a family, in the same time zone for once.”

Another well-placed insider said: “The entire focus is on the Queen. No exceptions. A family unified.”

The Duchess of Cambridge, who Harry described as the “big sister I never had” when she became engaged to William in 2010, will help to broker peace between her husband and brother-in-law.

Kate, 39, was said to be “hopeful of a reconciliation” with Harry and Meghan before the Oprah interview, telling friends she did not think it was too late to “pull them back in”.

During last month’s prime time two-hour tell-all, Meghan accused Kate of making her cry during a bridesmaid's dress fitting before her wedding to Harry in May 2018 and questioned why she had not acted to correct reports it was the other way round. She said Kate “owned it and apologised” with a handwritten note and flowers.

Claims later emerged suggesting Meghan had slammed the door in Kate’s face when she made the peace offering on the doorstep of Nottingham Cottage, the Sussexes’ former home at Kensington Palace.

With pregnant Meghan unable to attend the funeral on doctor’s advice, it is hoped that Kate may be able to foster a rapprochement, believing it to be “incredibly sad” that William and Harry are not on better terms.

According to one source: “Being so close to her own siblings, Pippa and James, and having witnessed first-hand the special bond between William and Harry, she has found the whole situation difficult and upsetting.”

The Duchess of Cambridge, who Harry described as the 'big sister I never had' when she became engaged to William in 2010

The Duchess of Cambridge, who Harry described as the 'big sister I never had' when she became engaged to William in 2010 CREDIT: Max Mumby/Indigo/Getty Images Contributor

More introverted than her public persona might suggest, the level-headed Duchess has been credited with “taming” William’s sometimes fiery emotions since they married a decade ago.

Unlike her husband, who is a “bit of a news junkie”, the mother-of-three tends to shy away from press coverage and has gained a reputation for her unflappability in the face of a royal crisis.

William “hit the roof” when paparazzi photographs emerged of his wife sunbathing topless during a private holiday in the south of France in 2012 but Kate largely shrugged it off. When the couple won 100,000 euros (£92,000) in damages from Closer, the French magazine that published them, they donated the money to charity.

The source added: “She is certainly someone who shies away from conflict and will be hoping to sooth the tensions.”

Meghan’s friends have suggested she is willing to put the past behind her and turn over a new leaf in her strained relationship with the royals.
They said the Duchess believes Prince Philip would want to see the broken bridges mended. The Sussexes' second child, a girl, is thought to be due as early as June - another opportunity, perhaps, to bring the family together, albeit via transatlantic video call.

After flying from Los Angeles on a scheduled BA flight and landing at London’s Heathrow on Sunday lunchtime, Harry is currently quaranting at Frogmore Cottage, his former Windsor home, where he is required to remain until Friday at the earliest.

Although he will be allowed to attend his grandfather’s funeral regardless "on compassionate grounds", he can only leave self-isolation after five days rather than 10 for another reason if he provides a negative coronavirus test under the Government's “Test to Release” scheme.

Because he has to take a PCR test, rather than a more rapid, lateral flow test, which produces a result in minutes, it is unlikely he will be confirmed as negative for Covid until Saturday morning.

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are currently spending the Easter holidays at Amner Hall, their Norfolk home, with their three children Prince George, seven, Princess Charlotte, five, and Prince Louis, who turns three later this month, and are not due back in London until the end of the week.

With the guest-list limited to 30 under the latest government coronavirus guidelines on indoor worship, no great-grandchildren are believed to be attending the funeral.

It is thought the Cambridge children will return to Kensington Palace with their parents to prepare for the start of the summer term on Tuesday. This would potentially give them the opportunity to see ‘Uncle Harry’ outdoors before he returns to the US.

Yesterday (Tues), Harry’s spokeswoman declined to discuss his movements after the funeral but said he would be “following Covid-19 guidance” throughout his stay in Britain.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.