Harry and Meghan #89 One steps out with actresses, one doesn’t marry them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly!

And also, now it's attention narrative instead of doctor's orders that she didn't come?🤨
She’s a bleeping joke. She just doesn’t get it. In a room that contains the Queen, there is no other centre of attention but her. Everyone else is peripheral and unimportant in comparison. And at a funeral, the only other person of importance is the deceased, in this case even more so since it’s our beloved Prince Philip.

If Meghan had grasped that basic fact plus the remaining family’s order of precedence, she might have had a hope of making a success of being royal. But she arrived wanting to be top dog, nothing else would do, refused to listen to anyone about anything, cocked the entire thing up, made it worse by being grasping, cruel and untruthful, and will now end her days lonely, miserable and bitter. And hopefully quite poor.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Someone giving this away in a local FB group 😂 Shall I pick it up and take to Hazno this week; I'm not far. He might feel at home😂
Screenshot_20210412-173417_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I love the dig william made at those two fools.
Him and Catherine will continue to do what they do and support the Queen in the years ahead.
Prince William once again showing his class, lovely tribute. Harry’s is like something Ladbible could have knocked out...”banter” 🙄 oh do fcuk off Hazza. I feel very ok the royal family being in safe hands with William and Catherine, and so glad it will be with them a hundred times over Harry and Markle. They’ve got an absolute cheek releasing anything haven given his grandparents no end of stress. He should be thankful he’s allowed to attend the funeral and then should piss back off to her an hour after it ends IMO, he made his bed so make him lie in it Her Majesty, instead of all of this chess playing decency malarkey, I’d be all Peggy Mitchell me: “Now get out of my Castle, sling yer hook!” 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 36
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Harry is now in his 5 days social isolation/quarantine for covid!

I have an image of him locked up somewhere in a RF property, completely by himself, without access to the internet and with an intermittent phone signal...making it difficult to chat with his wife in LA!
the time difference between London and LA is something like 8 hours...thats not an easy time difference to overcome!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The Kraken of Montecito awakes and sends out her very special PR of 'forgiveness'

Meghan Markle stayed back in Montecito, California, while Prince Harry flew to London because she 'doesn't want to be the center of attention' at Prince Philip's funeral, her friends claim.

Despite the pregnant Duchess declining to return to London with Harry to join his family in mourning for the late Duke of Edinburgh, friends say she and Prince Philip 'had a special bond and she adored him.'

'Meghan said her main concern right now is supporting Harry. She said she left it up to him as to whether or not she would attend the funeral,' an insider with close ties to Meghan Markle tells DailyMail.com.

'Meghan said it's during these times when family should come together, put their differences aside and unite as one. She said this is what Prince Philip would want and that she's willing to forgive and move forward,' they said.

PHONE YOUR DAD, RACHEL
The level of narcissism in this is astounding. Why can’t the old dog just stfu and let this week be about Prince Phillip?? I actually detest her. PP probably HATED everything she stood for, special bond indeed. Just shut the feck up you disgusting creature and stick to something thats all you’re good for....Mr Helios on Yacht 3 needs a blow job. Oh and incase you were wondering, I don’t detest you because of the colour of your skin, it’s because you are pond life.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
“Meghan, Archie and I (as well as your future great-granddaughter) will always hold a special place in our hearts.”

LIAR! LIAR! LIAR!

Yes, your grandfather held such a special place in your heart that you couldn’t be arsed to fly back to see him before he passed away 😡
Feckin lying toad 🤬
FO back to your witch wife!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Love William's tribute. Compare it to Harry's. A world of difference. Harry's was like the kind of thing you say for a work colleague who you hardly knew 🙄
Well to be fair if it was in fact MM who wrote it, he PP was a “work colleague “ she hardly knew...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think she's seriously panicking as she didn't realise people would react how they have with his death and she's missing the social event of the decade. I really think she'll suddenly fly over to support poor H 🤢

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
I think she's seriously panicking as she didn't realise people would react how they have with his death and she's missing the social event of the decade. I really think she'll suddenly fly over to support poor H 🤢
Where did u guys see that its possible she might fly over??

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I find it incredibly sad and angering that anyone could think they’d be the centre of attention at a funeral, it’s disgusting that it’s even been mentioned, reported. The focus should be on the person who has passed. & in this case his wife. They’ve absolutely lost their minds in la la land.

Reactions: 44
Where did u guys see that its possible she might fly over??
No where but just a gut based on her shady behaviour and sudden pr about how she really wished she could be there. I suspect he's been told we don't care about the uniform but you can stuff your attempt for more cash or titles

Reactions: 17
Hasn’t it been left too late even if the ‘Kraken of Montecito’ <———-love that ❤😂decides to board a jet?

Reactions: 18
Who do you think he's spoken to so far? Why didn't he go straight to Windor, Heathrow is nearer to Windsor than Kensington.

Reactions: 7
I found three

I’m not actually 100% sure whether this one is fair though. Philip was known to commandeer the barbecue at Balmoral every year. Lots of the others, waffle, crocodile, hydrate etc, have been so obvious they’re obviously taking the piss out us all but this one I might just give him the benefit of the doubt on. Even though I normally only ever think the worst of the ginger prick, I’m not sure even he would sink that low.
At this stage Haznoballs has become a bit like the boy that cried wolf. He's put those innuendos in so often and been caught with them that, even if this is a genuine use of the word barbecue, people are automatically assuming he is being a twit and using sexual innuendo references. Cockwomble that he is:mad:

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.