Harry and Meghan #89 One steps out with actresses, one doesn’t marry them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forgive whom? For what? For having blown close to $50m on her entitled whims in 3 yrs?
Such a cheeky cow. Only a matter of weeks ago she was slagging off the RF. Calling them racists and bullies. She made such a song and dance how she cut them all completely off, now she wants to 'move forward'.

In other words, she has realised she has fucked up and the public are generally on the RF's side. Damage control time. Stupid cow.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
You would have thought so. However, with his dying in a matter of weeks a certainty, there was no way this "interview" could have been released one he had passed away. So they thought better to release it and look like shits for doing this while he is desperately ill rather than not releasing it all all and missing out on throwing several hand grenades towards various members of the RF.
So, while I’m relatively new to tattle, I’m a long time royal family forum attendee. My favourite thing about tattle- rant/rave sections. You can talk with like minded people and not get into keyboard wars the way royal family forums do- sugars and Cambridge fans all lumped in together. Constructive criticism is sorely lacking when everyone starts (virtually) shouting at each other. Excuse my rant to come- I’ve found my people! 😂

meghan- currently climbing the walls at home knowing she is missing out on one (out of 5) of the most important royal photo opportunities this century- DoE funeral, QE2 funeral, Charles Coronation, Charles funeral, William coronation.

She knows she is going to have to start doing damage control-if she wants to be allowed attend the queens funeral and subsequent events. That said- I can see the Queen outliving the divorce just to spite Meghan. Anyway- the interview brought out some sympathetic celebrities- but that’s it celebrities. No one of note- I think the only important contributor was Hillary Clinton, but even then she was measured enough. Political figures didn’t leap to her support the way she probably thought they would. Now she has quite the conundrum- out in the cold, they look mercenary and attract little sympathy beyond their obsessive Twitter brigade.

When Charles becomes king- I think that she is hoping they can return and serve Harry’s father/support the king with their little tadpoles- or whatever way they’ll spin it. But they have a long way to go before William will want to give them Duchy funds. As mentioned previously- they had very little foresight. Daddy (Charles) will have the sovereign grant soon and it’s William who’ll be paying them- or else they’ll look like hypocrites coming back for the sovereign grant/like back peddlers who didn’t get their way.

They know they made a colossal duck up leaving- in fairness Covid hit us all like a tonne of bricks but the optics were bleeping awful. They couldn’t have looked more like entitled brats if they tried- really poor timing. They couldn’t keep tax payer security (shocking that Scotland Yard weren’t going to send police officers to Canada- I know!) for non working royals- see Princesses B+E for reference dear Harry. Meghan convinced an already entitled wanker that they could have their cake and eat it too- but he never thought he’d lose security. Big oops. Quiet for a while- had to pay back frogmore, etc so funds must be low. Netflix- duck Harry, you’re not Barack and Michelle- Harvard educated lawyers and former presidents. But one must get food where it’s going.

Then the Oprah interview- they are truly cursed (I think the queen mother is playing some jokes from above) that they announced it was happening/had already recorded before DoE got sick. They were fucked- CBS don’t give a tit about grandpa and Hazza got a taste of what life is like without daddy’s comms to sort out your media gaffes.

Now- here we are. Harry is in quite the pickle. His missus is probably on to him 5 million times a day- no one is speaking to him and he has just lost his grandfather. I really think he married her because the likes of Cressida and Chelsy knew the package- Meghan watched too many princess movies and thought she’d be able to take on a hierarchy that had duck all to do with race and everything to do with centuries of precedence.

I do think that the royal family will try to minimise controversy (united front and all that) and will let Meghan bury herself- she already is with the leaks as soon as Harry left. I hope he is watching her too- unable to keep her mouth shut for one week. It would actually do her more good to just contain herself for one week out of respect. But she can’t- and I hope he sees that.
Yup! nice post. Summed it up very nicely

Reactions: 11
Had a look at the Wiki - excellent work! I'm wondering if it might be a good idea to include a section on all the many, many times they've deliberately tried to steal the limelight/crashing other announcements with their own stories, for posterity? There have been so many I've actually forgotten some, but I know a lot of this happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Apologies for asking this but I am in work today and it's seriously impacting on my ability to keep up, but has there been official confirmation that PW won't be wearing uniform?

Reactions: 10
Apologies for asking this but I am in work today and it's seriously impacting on my ability to keep up, but has there been official confirmation that PW won't be wearing uniform?
Just speculation at this point I think. I find it hard to imagine the RF would expect the future king not to wear his uniform at PPs funeral to appease his brother who has delusions of grandeur.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I’m a petty witch but I want William to wear his uniform with all the extra braid and awards and special stuff that Harry never gets to wear again because he left.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
If Charles is wearing a uniform (ie full military dress) then William should absolutely be wearing his.
I wonder though if Harry will be able to wear his military dress uniform from his rank in army- not his wedding uniform but the one he’d have worn prior to the Colonel upgrade. I think that’s a happy medium- he is a wanker, but did serve in the army, so I don’t think it’s a problem if he wears his uniform that he’s entitled to wear- but not the Colonel uniform. It still shows he’s lost rank... I don’t know though about the formality of these things.

Reactions: 21
Welcome!
When Charles becomes king- I think that she is hoping they can return and serve Harry’s father/support the king with their little tadpoles- or whatever way they’ll spin it. But they have a long way to go before William will want to give them Duchy funds. As mentioned previously- they had very little foresight. Daddy (Charles) will have the sovereign grant soon and it’s William who’ll be paying them- or else they’ll look like hypocrites coming back for the sovereign grant/like back peddlers who didn’t get their way.
I disagree. Charles paid for them out of the Duchy funds because he's his father. The Queen pays for Andrew, Anne, Edward etc herself, from her funds, so that's what Charles would have done for Harry, if he'd still been a working member when he became King.

Then the Oprah interview- they are truly cursed (I think the queen mother is playing some jokes from above) that they announced it was happening/had already recorded before DoE got sick. They were fucked- CBS don’t give a tit about grandpa and Hazza got a taste of what life is like without daddy’s comms to sort out your media gaffes.
They might say it was recorded before DoE got sick, but it clearly wasn't as per Smeg's reference in the chicken coop to ringing the HMTQ!

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
You expect a tribute from a 13 year-old?
Well Archiedoll is probably releasing "his tribute" any day now

Meghan to go on maternity leave. What from? Is she actively working these days?

I would like to say "from being a What Freda Says", but I know that's less likely than getting a free flight on Concorde next week

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I read somewhere that she did not like the fact that The Royals did not splash out on fancy gifts for each other at Christmas , It is well published that they really only do token gifts and light hearted joke gifts to each other on Christmas day and I think she thought she would be dining of Gold & Silver plates
What a miserable, self-entitled spoilt ratbag M is.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m a petty witch but I want William to wear his uniform with all the extra braid and awards and special stuff that Harry never gets to wear again because he left.
I feel the same. And I know its not nice of me, but I don't want William to forgive H. Unless H begged forgiveness on bended knee! Obviously all of them will behave dignified at the funeral. I'm getting a bit fed up with media speculating and hoping they can reconcile because if I was W and my sibling had done that so publicly, I couldn't even bear to be in same room.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Lying in bed last night pondering as I often do, I was tallying a list in my head of people she’s thrown under the bus...

Prince William
Princess Catherine
Prince Phillip (everyone assumed he was the racist at first)
Princess Anne
Angela Kelly
Archbishop of Canterbury
The choir at her wedding
Princess Eugenie (more than once)

Big names there. Have I forgotten anyone?
Quite the list...
Arya-Stark-with-needle-and-her-dagger-sheathed.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.