Harry and Meghan #88 . . .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quick question and sorry it's its been raised as I've been out all day but will JCMH have to bow to William now he's not a working royal? If so I hope it's caught on camera so she can see it live back home

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Flying commercial cos 1. Megain wasn’t there so it’s fine to throw him into peasant life 2. Trying to come across relatable, poor JCMH, one of us

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I just hope hazza can read and understand the mood of the Nation right & stay low key otherwise he will be hung out to dry

Reactions: 20
You do realize that a monarchy is about tradition and not about the progress of medcine?
But as we've seen from the past monarchies must modernise and rightly gauge to mood of their people to ensure survival. Even monarchies in traditionally progressive countries have had to change relatively recently. King Harald in Norway had to fight to marry a commoner, Prince Bertil in Sweden had to wait for his brother to pass to marry a commoner. 150 years ago Kate and Meghan wouldn't be part of the Royal family. The laws governing succession were not written with medical advances that could negate the intended needs of the such laws. "of the body" grand, that will make sure the bloodline stays intact... But now you can offspring that keeps the bloodline intact but not technically of the body. Would the public have issue once there no secrecy? An openly gay monarch was unthinkable, would the public have an issue now? There is a balancing act between tradition and staying relevant. The time of unquestioned deference to the monarchy is long gone

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why do sugars come on here? (I know it's only now and again, thankfully). Are they just as thick as their idiot, sorry idol, and cannot read a room?? Anyway, Rabid Weirdos unite!! 😂😂Xx
Reading the room requires perception and empathy; These sugars are beyond anything, almost, another species ?? Just don't get it at all. But then I'm old and not woke :oops:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I don't know what possessed me to do this...but I got into an argument with one of the woke brigade on Twitter. I stated that Kate had it far worse than Meghan with the british press(sorry for anyone who disagrees but she did, kate was door stopped and chased down the street) Meghan has NEVER been at risk from the press in this country. For all my efforts to try to explain in a calm rational matter the amount of BLM that came for me...Jesus Christ. Today I've been told that I'm a silly white witch and I'm so embedded in my white privilege that I can't see what's in front of me. I dislike Meghan because she's such an obvious twit, nothing to do with skin colour.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
If her consultant has advised her not to travel.......

I assume he saw the Oprah interview and stands with us 😐 I’d advise her to stay the duck away as well.

This is awful but also funny 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Quick question and sorry it's its been raised as I've been out all day but will JCMH have to bow to William now he's not a working royal? If so I hope it's caught on camera so she can see it live back home
Varying reports as to the level of deference shown to other family members in private but in public they only bow/curtsey to the monarch. Some day she will have to curtsey to Kate

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Does that matter with IVF?
When you have IVF they harvest eggs and the amount can vary and is affected by age. They are then fertilised and graded...very good, good, poor etc. The quality can also be affected by age.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I don't know what possessed me to do this...but I got into an argument with one of the woke brigade on Twitter. I stated that Kate had it far worse than Meghan with the british press(sorry for anyone who disagrees but she did, kate was door stopped and chased down the street) Meghan has NEVER been at risk from the press in this country. For all my efforts to try to explain in a calm rational matter the amount of BLM that came for me...Jesus Christ. Today I've been told that I'm a silly white witch and I'm so embedded in my white privilege that I can't see what's in front of me. I dislike Meghan because she's such an obvious twit, nothing to do with skin colour.
I've come to the conclusion that White Privelege is a real thing but not in the way people claim. Its a privilege to be able to judge someone on their behaviour not their colour. Can you imagine being expected to side with someone just because you have a similar skin tone.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
That is horrendous, they are so aggressive and racist and bloody ignorant. Really bad chips on their shoulders, why doesn't Twitter shut them down. I refuse to go on there bloody woke,racist idiots

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.