Harry and Meghan #88 . . .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can see another interview in the future where Meghan tells how she was too “afraid” to attend the funeral.

I‘m Irish so I have never really followed the Royal Family, but ever since I’ve seen this thread (and that horrible interview) I just can’t stand the Markles!

Last edited:
Reactions: 48
I wonder if Megs is shocked at the adoration throughout the world for PP. She probably thought it was only the UK who supported of the Royal Family.

Reactions: 51
Oh the irony. 5 days in isolation in the two bedroomed Nottingham Cottage!
How the mighty are fallen

Reactions: 43
They've truly scored an own goal. The UK and commonwealth will never forgive or forget the treacherous Harkles

Reactions: 40
It’s nowhere she hasn’t been before so she can’t ask him to film it for Netflix

Reactions: 20
Your assuming it was the same points system in 2005 when he joined. They would also have taken into account his time in the cadet corps at Eaton where he was cadet officer.

Reactions: 6
I bet it's killing her letting Harry go. He'll have been given strict instructions. She's going to be stalking him like proper bunny boiler.

Reactions: 31
Some great stuff here.

Harry should have listened to him. Particularly about not courting popularity, that it is about the role, not about you. He married a woman who truly believes it is all about her, and by default, him. Big mistake. Huge.

Last edited:
Reactions: 51
She sounds an absolute charmer.

Reactions: 22
So they put him in London and as far as we know all of the rest of them are not there? They dont even want to be in the same city as him.
I suspect his calls will be ignored and texts will go unanswered.
Still at least meg will be keeping in touch with him every hour on the hour wanting to know if the titles and daddys cash are sorted.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.