Harry and Meghan #88 . . .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if already mentioned, but MM travelled back to US for baby shower when she was in a far later stage of pregnancy than she is now

Reactions: 31
I also think that Charles would want his two boys beside him after all he had lost his father and it will be traumatic for him. So I personally think Harry should along with William support Charles directly on the walk.
Sincerely hope he is relegated somewhere at the back or under Welbys lectern, after all he loves the Smarkles

Reactions: 13
I don't understand all of you who are saying that you hope Hazno stays here.
He is as bad as her and we are well rid of the both of them.
Because she's thoroughly twisted him. If he divorces her and stays here, he can regain some of his dignity (it will take time) and return to official royal duties supporting the Queen and his own father. Hell's teeth, he owes them big time.

Reactions: 18
He has just lost his father; I’m pleased he isn’t being completely erased.

Sleaze yes, but as to any other accusations, he has yet to be charged and the law says innocent until proved guilty.
True, but I hope he goes back to the shadows after this. He may well be arrogant enough to interpret and use the sympathy directed the family's way as a sign that he can achieve "rehabilitation" and get himself out there more, when in reality he's the pizza-scoffing, non-sweating, possibly minor-bedding Duke of Pork granted a very temporary day out from the abyss because his Dad has died.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Because she's thoroughly twisted him. If he divorces her and stays here, he can regain some of his dignity (it will take time) and return to official royal duties supporting the Queen and his own father. Hell's teeth, he owes them big time.
But they'll never be able to trust him again, he's shown what he's really all about and it's not a sense of duty or pride in the Crown, he also alleges that we are a racist country, why would he want to represent us in any capacity. He wants freedom, let him have it.

Reactions: 40
He doesn't do anything privately

We'd have to draw lots for that on here as there would be a long queue!
Do hope it's the oldest first and that's me

My sentiments exactly

Reactions: 14
So Harry had good intentins? We all know what the road to hell is paved with, and it ain't yellow bricks.

Reactions: 32
I think in most families, if you knew a grandparent was nearing the end ( and especially as they’ve had about a months notice of Prince Phillip‘s situation ), you would jump straight on a plane and get over here before they actually died to pay your respects and enjoy some last memories with them.

I have no idea why has he has waited until he died to come over. it’s another thing that he will possibly regret, along with his woke word salad interview with Oprah.

Reactions: 34
ooh I didn’t know that, that’s good!

Reactions: 10
I suspect Meghan didn’t let him. IF she is pregnant she would say she that she doesn’t want to be left alone, what is she miscarries again etc.

Reactions: 13
He does what she tells him to do, and she wouldnt give a toss , herself..

Awful pair of insulting wankers.

Reactions: 16
Lots of frantic backpedalling PR by the Harkles in today's press, and I had to break open a new box of EasyJet sickbags pilfered en route to Benidorm.
The worst bits were that Noballs said he'd told Porka that HMTQ or PP weren't behind the "racist" remark. .So that's OK then! He says that Prince Philip "as a veteran would not be bothered by the Oprah Winfrey interview". So that's OK too! Case dismissed!
He's scrabbling now to pretend there was an unbreakable bond with his dead grandfather, and proves this by revealing that PP shut down laptop lids instead of pressing a button. This is watertight proof of a loving bond all right, and the Royal Family should take this revelation very seriously and reconsider their hasty conclusions.
This limp carrot arrived halfway through the interview, having by agreement left his poisonous tart alone with Porka to trash his family, then sat looking shifty and miserable and finished the hatchet job with her in the second half.

Reactions: 40
Too little, too late.

This is where lying gets you......

Reactions: 32
I know what you mean Bastille, hence my mentioning that the witch has twisted him. Remembering his own younger days (dressing as a Nazi, etc) after time he grew up and I felt as though he was a genuine good royal - until he met her. He does know right from wrong, he does need to apologise to the Queen, his father, his brother and sister in law. After which the Palace could produce a notice that recollections have now been cleared.

I'm just living in hope.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.