Harry and Meghan #87 In honour of HRH Prince Philip. Rest in Peace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG poor Nikki. I wasnt a particular fan of hers but she was definitely a one off. Just been reading about her death, very sad
She's in the queue to the pearly gates next to Prince Philip doing her "who even is she?!" bit raging about Meghan. Prince Philip gives a wry smile and walks through the gates to Diana shrugging his shoulders saying "I did my best".

Poor Nikki, her big brother rage became legendary. So sad she succumbed to her demons, bless her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Disgusting :
This is what happens when Harry the disfunctional son of the equally disfunctional mother, gets reinvented as fun, hero, humanitarian by Lord Geidt, and ELF. The moment someone loses control over him, a entire family gets exposed to everything from mockery, death treats, to tabloid fodder for Harry's self promotion.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I read or watched something that said H wants to be with his family at this sad time. Would that be the same family you claim are racist, trapped and uncaring re not helping Smeg get help etc etc. H is lower than a snake's belly. Another thought, I hope we the taxpayers are not paying his security whilst he''s in UK

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I suspect it suits her this time. She is clearly not welcome, but even if she was - this would require her to face the family on their terms, and she won't do that. And it would be a media spectacle with her there, it's bad enough with all the speculation whether they/she were coming or not. I agree, it's completely irrelevant, but if the Queen wants H there, that's fair enough. I'm pretty sure the 'doctors advice' has been taken with a sigh of relief on both sides (although I honestly don't believe the invitation was extended to her).
She wouldn't need an invite though would she? She would just rock up and a drop a bomb. Glad she's not coming regardless.

Reactions: 15

I do wonder if its finally sinking in and he's now seeing the mess he and the wife have caused.
Harry could have said goodbye. When Prince Philip left hospital recently it was clear to most people that he didn't have a long time left in this world. That was 3 weeks ago. Harry could have got on a plane quite easily, he chose not to do that, If Harry feels guilty...tough tit. He made his choice to dump and smear his whole family. People he has known all of his life....for a z list harpy on the make. I hope he suffers guilt and heartache for the rest of his life.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
She wasn’t “advised not to travel” and everyone knows it. She’s a gutless coward, hated by most of the UK and the entire royal family. There was never any prospect of her coming, let’s face it.

I bet she’ll be on the phone to Handbag every 10 minutes, desperate not to give anyone the chance to deprogram him.

witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Prince Philip had an Honorary Doctorate of Science [among others.]
I'm betting that the day we saw a tearful Prince Charles leaving his Father's bedside at the hospital, he had been given strict orders about the Funeral.

Prince Philip will have laid down the law and said that on no account is that American blabbermouth to be allowed anywhere near and that although Harry had disappointed him by cocking things up, he wanted Harry to return to the UK to face everyone and attend his Funeral.

He will have added a footnote to his instructions, saying that Harry's phone must be confiscated and he must be body searched by the security team to make sure he couldn't record any conversations.

Im sure he also told Charles to grow a pair and sort his errant son out.
Philip was a brave resilient man who came across death whilst on active service.
He was strong minded & sensitive, with the sense not to suffer fools & pretentious social climbers.
He will have known, without being told, that he was coming to the end of his life, & probably seen clearly what he needed to do & say before he died.
From what we are told, Philip gave wise counsel to Hazza & could only stand back, with the wisdom of age, as the foolish boy just carried on.

Philip knew Diana well & tried to help her, he knew Hazza from his earliest moments & as a loving Grandfather knew him well.

Would Philip urge Charles as Hazza’s father to take a firmer decisive hand with his grown wayward son, to cut the indulgences so that Hazza has to grow up?
Would Philip urge Charles to make sure that he is HMTQ’s staunchest ally as she makes some very difficult decisions in weeks to come to resolve H&M unruly catastrophic antics to protect the monarch?
Would Charles be tearful as he left his father’s side that day as he felt the reality of his father’s acceptance of his demise & his wish to settle things.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Harry could have said goodbye. When Prince Philip left hospital recently it was clear to most people that he didn't have a long time left in this world. That was 3 weeks ago. Harry could have got on a plane quite easily, he chose not to do that, If Harry feels guilty...tough tit. He made his choice to dump and smear his whole family. People he has known all of his life....for a z list harpy on the make. I hope he suffers guilt and heartache for the rest of his life.
Nah! He was busy riding bikes and playing fetch.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
How long will it be before we see Haz outside his mansion giving a speech on his grandfather? , Meghan pushing him to do it

I feel it’s coming he will give his speech and her standing there like a grieving granddaughter in law 🤮

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Lovely little speech from Charles, I nearly lost it when he said 'Papa' 😭 I do wonder if we will hear from any of the other royals or will it all be saved for next week?!

I think this was done to stop the press constantly refering to the Sussex statement. Nothing like fresh news to stop the repeating of news you dont want. Have the right tone done by a more senoir royal and the next monarch too. Especially since it was done just after Harry confirmed he will he attending alone. The Royal Family are very good at this sort of thing. Just like the racist claims stopped from one statement by a more senior royal William.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Probably already posted but the Star killed me 😂😂😂

“PUBLICITY-SHY man will do his “utmost” to return home following the death of Prince Philip, it was claimed last night.
The 36-year-old, who has not been back to the UK since quitting The Firm and moving to America with his wife, 39, last March, paid tribute to the Duke of Edinburgh.
He tweeted: “In loving memory of His Royal Highness The Duke of Edinburgh 1921-2021. Thank you for your service. You will be greatly missed.”
Royal sources believe the man will now want to support the Queen.
But a source claimed: “He will absolutely do his utmost to get back to the UK and be with his family.
“He will want nothing more than to be there for his family, and particularly his grandmother, during this awful time.
“(His wife) is obviously pregnant so she will need to take advice from her doctors about whether it is safe for her to travel, but I think he will definitely go.”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Blind gossip https://blindgossip.com/they-knew-the-end-was-here/

Screenshot_20210410-183939_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210410-184002_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210410-184017_Chrome.jpg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm wondering if Harry and Meghan did know how things were with Prince Philip, I don't think that the Royal Family would have trusted Meghan to keep quiet. Maybe they only found out after Prince Philip died, or if they did know she didn't believe it seeing it as a way to undermine/control her.
They couldn't let on that they knew, because they were doing the Porker interview at the same time. So they kept quiet. Prince Philip's terminal illness would have taken the spotlight off their victimhood and made the interview a no-no even by Porker's standards. They were determined to milk it for all it was worth with all the attention on them and only them, no distraction of Hazzno's dying grandfather, thank you very much - though they were magnanimous in saying that it wasn't Prince Philip who made the (non-existent) comment about the non-existent Farky's skin colour. Turds.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
How long will it be before we see Haz outside his mansion giving a speech on his grandfather? , Meghan pushing him to do it

I feel it’s coming he will give his speech and her standing there like a grieving granddaughter in law 🤮
For someone who supposedly wants her privacy a speech would be the opposite of this.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.