Harry and Meghan #87 In honour of HRH Prince Philip. Rest in Peace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not important but I just wondered when it says prerecord for Charles’ message when it means, as in earlier today? Or weeks before when they knew he was poorly? I’m just curious as we’ve only seen Sophie and Edward “live” in the moment etc so to speak so far. I just wondered was it protocol to have everything for media purposes ready to go, so they can perhaps spend the time after an immediate passing mourning and getting ready for the funeral? If anyone is more au fait with these things than me I’m intrigued to know!

Reactions: 10
Both Thomas Markle and Prince Philip had heart surgery and when recovering in hospital not only did HnM not visit, they made things much worse by firstly slagging off TM and lying that they texted him and then trashing PPs family.

They really are despicable. I've never known anyone like them

• Angry
Reactions: 57
Sprog 2, early labour and named Phillipa after Phil, in honour of his service...

sending JCMH to gather the goss for their next interview and to test the waters just in time for Diana’s statue unveiling!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Doubt it. He has been fully participating in this since before the wedding, he made the decision not to come back, we have heard rumours that he's been alone with Archie at times and didn't bother taking a flight to visit his Grandfather.
I trust William on this, if he thinks Harry is worth cutting out of his life then that's what Harry is. This evil Meghan and Naive boy H narrative doesn't work for me as he's always been a spoilt brat who does what he wants and hang the consequences.
Agree - the whole naughty boy routine was just part of the overall manipulation. I’ve run into similar types, who act how they think we want them to, then sulking or lashing out when they're unable to get away with it. Sadly, H has been enabled all his life, never experiencing the consequences of his actions and hence never growing up. Continuing the enabling can seem the easier, softer option but helps no one. I hope the RF have finally realised this.
As has been stated here before, M’s an easy target. Whatever characteristics she has (eg liar, manipulator, attention-seeker and many more), she’s crass and predictable. H is often altogether more sophisticated, hiding behind the veneer his environment has bestowed on him.
However, like attracts like, which tells us everything we need to know. IMHO 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I agree with that BIB especially. I think that Phillip let him have both barrels at the Sandringham meeting before storming out. We saw the images of Phil being driven off with a face like thunder and we all know that straight talking was Phil's way. I could totally see him ripping hazno's bollox off verbally as soon as he saw him that day ... then Brenda saying "Ok Philip, that's enough now, you go and relax and Charles Wills and I will deal with this". I think that was the worst day in hazno's life. Honestly, this sounds harsh but probably even worse than the day Di died. Back then he was a kid and the day was horrific of course but as a kid he will have been unable to see the full picture yet, just that his mum was gone and things were strange. He was used to her being 'gone' flitting around the world so 'gone for good' may not have sunk in. It takes time for it to register really at that age. But as an adult the Sandringham day will have knocked him for 6.
First he has to face the family, be ripped a new hole by Phil, then be told "NO Harry, you cannot play half-in half-out with unlimited funds from us" by the people who had always always let him have his way.😱 Then he went directly to the quibi(?)streaming service meeting and likely made a fool of himself among the movers and shakers of business, since it ended up bearing no financial fruit for he and his meggy. Then he had to do the Sentable farewell event on his own. And through it all his wife stayed safe in Canada despite promising to be there for him that day. No wonder he looked shell shocked at that event. He was going to have to face smeggy with failures and his gramps had ripped his head off and tit down his neck in front of 'perfect' Wills, papa and gangan.
I think all those failures coming together twisted his brain and made him totally hate his family for not falling in line with the Great Plan that mummy meggy had mapped out for them pre wedding ... building a royal court in Hollyweird and living high on the hog on royal funding while raking in gazillions flogging cheap tatt with crowns emblazoned on it to simpletons. He's vindictive and will have been nursing the failures of that day in his black heart ready to pounce and do payback once his ickle meggy set things up. The orca interview was him sticking it to his family in revenge for them thwarting meggy's plans. Gramps dying means nothing to him. It's just another inconvenience *they* have foisted on him to force him to make difficult choices ... stay or go. It's all about Harry you see.:rolleyes:
Yeh, that’s pretty much it.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Harkles PR must have the Telegraph on speed dial at the rate they are briefing them about The Most Important Person attending the Funeral.

Prince Harry will return to UK for Duke of Edinburgh's funeral – but not Meghan
Duchess of Sussex, who is approximately 33 weeks' pregnant, will not attend the service on advice of her doctors

The heavily pregnant Duchess of Sussex will not attend the Duke of Edinburgh’s funeral on the advice of her doctors, a Buckingham Palace spokesperson confirmed on Saturday, although Prince Harry is hoping to arrive back in the UK as early as Sunday. Prince Harry scrambled to arrange a flight as soon as he was informed of the death of his grandfather, anxious to be alongside his family as they mourn their patriarch, though he must obey Covid travel rules which means he will have to self-isolate on arrival.

Meghan, 39, is due to begin maternity leave in around four weeks, with the couple’s second child, a daughter, thought to be due in June.
With tensions in the family remaining high after the couple’s explosive interview with Oprah Winfrey, there had already been speculation that the Duchess would decide to remain in California rather than risk overshadowing the sombre occasion.

The prospect that the Duke might not have flown back to London for the funeral was never on the cards, sources insisted, stressing that he had remained in close contact with his relatives. “He has spoken to everyone over the last 24 hours,” one said. “They are his family.”

He was hoping to board a flight in Los Angeles as early as Saturday night, with the hope that he could be back in time to quarantine and mourn with his grandmother, the Queen, his father the Prince of Wales and his brother the Duke of Cambridge.

A Buckingham Palace spokesperson said: “The Duke of Sussex is planning to attend. The Duchess of Sussex has been advised by her physician not to travel.”

Staying in California will also mean the Duchess can look after the couple’s son Archie, who would otherwise have had to travel with them or be left with a nanny or family member.

Even Prince Harry’s return has caused some anxiety behind palace gates at a time when the family will not welcome distractions.
The Sussexes’ decision to publish a statement, on their Archewell Foundation website shortly after 5pm on Friday, is understood to have raised eyebrows in some quarters as it was done without consultation and preceded official tributes from the Prince of Wales and senior members of the family.The post, for which the rest of the website was cleared of content, read: “Thank you for your service... You will be greatly missed.”

The Cambridges, meanwhile, had simply posted the official Buckingham Palace statement, released on behalf of all family members, including the Sussexes, on their own social media channels.

In the Sussexes’ incendiary television interview with Ms Winfrey, they accused a member of the Royal family of raising “concerns” about the colour of their unborn child’s skin. The Duke later told Ms Winfrey that it was not the Queen or the Duke of Edinburgh, which only served to fuel speculation about who it could have been.The Duchess revealed she had been suicidal but claimed she had received no help from the institution, despite repeated pleas.

There was upset among many family members that the interview had been broadcast at a time when the Duke was ill in hospital.
The Duchess told Ms Winfrey that as soon as she had heard the Duke had been admitted to hospital on Feb 16 she “picked up the phone and called the Queen just to check in”.

If the Duchess’s baby is due at the start of June it would mean she is around 33 weeks pregnant. After 28 weeks of pregnancy, some airlines refuse to allow women to travel unless they have a letter from their doctor or midwife confirming that they are not at risk of complications.
NHS guidelines warn pregnant women that flights of more than four hours carry a small risk of blood clots through deep vein thrombosis, meaning they should wear compression stockings and move about every 30 minutes, as well as drinking plenty of water. The flight from Los Angeles to London takes around 11 hours.

Most US airlines allow women to fly domestically up to their 36th week of pregnancy, but some require medical certificates after 28 weeks, particularly with multiple pregnancies.

The Duke and Duchess no longer have their own home in the UK, having given up Frogmore Cottage, their former home near Windsor Castle. It means Prince Harry will either have to stay at Windsor Castle or another royal residence during a period of self-isolation when he arrives in the country.

The Prince will have to take a coronavirus test before he travels, which must be negative before he can board an aircraft. He will also have to take another test within two days of arriving, and if that is negative he can pay for a private test five days after he arrives which would allow him to end his self-isolation earlier than the statutory 10-day period if it is negative.

If he were to test positive at any stage, he would miss the funeral because he would have to remain in self-isolation for 10 days after arrival.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Sprog 2, early labour and named Phillipa after Phil, in honour of his service...

sending JCMH to gather the goss for their next interview and to test the waters just in time for Diana’s statue unveiling!
lol yes on JCMH gathering gossip but I have a feeling little will be said around him

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was never a royalist until Henry married the older yacht girl sorry, awful actress and now we now know who is a woman of colour.

My much missed black Nana born in London in the 1920’s to a black father and white Irish mother must have received a hard time in those days but I obviously wasn’t there, but as my great Nan was pregnant they were moved out of London during the war during the first war. But all my 7 Black great uncles (Nana’s brothers served in the Army, RAF) my great grandads ship was torpedoed in the second world war, he did not it make it. On chatting to my mum she never recalled that my lovely much missed nana received any racist comments from anyone whilst she was growing up or living in a very white English village with her white welsh husband who had an absolute hellish time in Burma in the war (nana was always happy and laughing)

Sorry for the long post but I’m so offended that this country has been branded racists by those two ungrateful clowns. I am now a staunch royalist!

I’m so upset about Prince Philip xx

• Heart
Reactions: 81
She wasn’t “advised not to travel” and everyone knows it. She’s a gutless coward, hated by most of the UK and the entire royal family. There was never any prospect of her coming, let’s face it.

I bet she’ll be on the phone to Handbag every 10 minutes, desperate not to give anyone the chance to deprogram him.

witch.
You forgot the bit about not being pregnant. Therefore having no medical reason not to fly! 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Does anyone remember the story on how jcmh treats his polo ponies ,

I tend to judge people on how they treat pets/ Animals etc and he really does not give a shyte about his ponies , he really digs the spurs in and draws blood therefore he is lower than a cesspit flea

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
If they only have Philip's children and William as the Heir, and nobody else walking behind it, then they could easily justify Hazno not being included. If they include him, then you could argue that all the grandchildren should walk.
I bet even William would be willing not to, if it stopped GrapeNuts using the situation to victimise himself.

overshadows! Sorry but wtaf.
Who the duck does she think she is?

• Angry
Reactions: 18
As just a normal person I have a huge amount of sympathy for the queen and worry how she must feel with out her partner by her side. The rf must have known this was on the cards and had all the anguish of that plus the absolute mayhem of that interview. Did Harry not think at any point of his family’s mental health being such a strong advocate of it? They must be going through absolute hell

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I’m still many pages behind so it may have already been suggested but I think in honour of Prince Philip we should have his quote as our next thread title.
We could even say in the first post “Thanks to HRH Prince Philip for the thread title suggestion!” 😁
i LOVE this idea!! hear hear! poh an just saw the speech from chuck. and then read the Blind Gossip.... and literally wanted to fly to Montecito and throw rotten tomatoes at the McMansion. My word he is a horrible person. If he comes for the funeral, I will defo be in Windsor to boo the tit out of that asshole

Reactions: 20
New thread:

• Heart
Reactions: 19
As just a normal person I have a huge amount of sympathy for the queen and worry how she must feel with out her partner by her side. The rf must have known this was on the cards and had all the anguish of that plus the absolute mayhem of that interview. Did Harry not think at any point of his family’s mental health being such a strong advocate of it? They must be going through absolute hell
He'll probably gift Brenda a 10% discount for the first three months of his new company's app.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I really hope that actually they as a family have moved on over the past 12/13 months, and every Snarkle failure just reinforces their position? So as to be less painful, because they have come to expect nothing more (had similar myself....)

Reactions: 9
So many little gems in the Telegraph story I posted above, but the real tell of Harkles PR was this bit:

The Duke and Duchess no longer have their own home in the UK, having given up Frogmore Cottage, their former home near Windsor Castle. It means Prince Harry will either have to stay at Windsor Castle or another royal residence during a period of self-isolation when he arrives in the country.

A Travelodge will do nicely for Hazza. The sheer cheek of announcing your plans to move in with HMTQ. They are shameless.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Reading the BlindGossip piece (that actually doesn't surprise me one iota) I hope this means that Harry isn't coming to the funeral. Please please. and if he does, I hope that GanGan puts him at the back of the queue..... with Princess Michael of Kent.... ooo the shade. Also I hope they give him a gif mask and ball-gag to "protect his privacy"
fucker

see y'all there. Although as a card-carrying loud Merkin I probably don't need one, I will have a megaphone so my boos can be heard around the world and land in Montecito like the birdshit on her dress

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.