Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spangly

VIP Member
My biggest fear at the moment is that Hazzard will be in UK and Megs will use the day of the funeral to have a baby shower at home....in her usual attempt to spoil any of the royal family events.

How dreadful that would be.
Honestly - that would only create massive negative PR for her if she did that. I don't think any news group in the UK would report on that out of respect for PP (would they?) - maybe the American networks would. I wouldn't be surprised if she 'went into labour' that day though and gave birth to little baby Philippa all on her own on the floor of one of the 16 bathrooms - with only dolly Archie to help her give birth!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

margaretta

VIP Member
I just had a thought after reading some of the comments here. If I was Markle I would send Archie along with Harry. This way Harry will have to look after Archie, folk will maybe be less likely to get stuck into Harry if he has Archie with him, she will seem to be the generous one allowing Archie to go to be with the family and its like she is sharing and almost her saying she would be there if she could but sadly she couldn't so has let Harry take Archie.
I can’t see it tbh.She’d be more worried about Hazza and Archie not returning. Especially if they are using a surrogate; Hazza could complain they have split because the girl is not his daughter.

• Wow

sarwah17

It will be interesting to see the dynamics at the funeral in comparison with THOSE photos from the last time they were all together...

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Do medals get passed along after someone dies?

As I hope Harry doesn't get any.
I should imagine they'll go on show. However since Charles served in the British Forces, he would be entitled to wear them but on the opposite side to any medals he has of his own.
I know that when my brother dies, my nephew will be entitled to do this with his medals. Not sure if he'd be able to wear my other brothers medals or any of the previous generations. (I come from a 'military family' in that just about every man (and one niece) in my family has served in the forces)

• Heart
Reactions: 19

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
I'm sat here laughing, imagining him trying to find his passport(after all didn't the firm control who had the passports? 😉) and messing up his API. He gets to LAX all chuffed he's a man now and can even book his own flight only to be denied boarding as he entered the wrong details online and they can't let him fly! 🤣
Imagine the ‘Don’t you know who I am’.

• Haha

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
I just don’t get why they actually think they are more important than anyone else in the RF to issue their own thing. It’s either just the usual narc stuff, or they really do see it as an us and them and will make a point of it forever more, but point scoring on the day of 99 year old mans death is a new low, even for them.
Remember this? Samantha Markle was right about "Princess Pushy." Watch how they stand ahead of Charles and the Queen and when told to keep back as per protocol, they still walk ahead behind them.

• Sick
  • Angry

OiOiNoseyParker

Even better if Kate did it !
She is classy enough to embrace him! I can't believe Harry has severed ties with the cambridges this way, he was always so close to them. I would LOVE to know what Meghan has over him that has him kowtowing to her.

Libitina

VIP Member
It's absolutely unbelievable the way they ignore Prince Charles and carry on anyway. It defies belief. They're like naughty children.
I’ve seen a longer version of that clip and member of staff - I think- comes rushing over and stops them moving forward.

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
Did Hazno know that the end was near?
They'll no doubt twist the story to be no one told him or gave him the chance or poor little Farchie the chance to say goodbye.

• Sad
  • Sick

mystic cat

M will be seething on day of funeral not being part of it. Knowing the world will be watching.

Off topic for former BB fans, sad news Nikki Grahame has died age 38
OMG poor Nikki. I wasnt a particular fan of hers but she was definitely a one off. Just been reading about her death, very sad

• Sad

LouiseJJ18

Chatty Member
The most popular thing Harry has ever done is walk behind his mother’s coffin.

Meghan has probably told him that the British public will see him as ‘plucky’ if he does it again and he can regain some popularity and he will have more stories to flog to Netflix and Gayle King

He was good with Invictus. I give him that. WAS being the operative word. Forces were appreciative of Invictus.

walking behind his mothers coffin aged 12 with the world watching was brutal. I can imagine though if Dad, Uncle and older brother were doing it and being brave he may well have wanted to do the same as them no matter how hard it was.

LadyMuck

VIP Member
He's not a senior Royal. He's a hanger on.
True. I hope he is not included in the walk but guess he will be. After all, the RF are still trying to dispel the hateful allegations from him, so may not want to be accused of being uncaring. BTW, the vehicle the coffin will be carried on is one that PP helped to build.

• Heart

Rubythefirebat

VIP Member
New thread:

• Heart