Harry and Meghan #86 Piers slams down his judgerly gavel, the Harkles' lies start to unravel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After the Oprah......biased discussion! Where Meghan got her chance to air her opinion and all her dirty laundry! I think Meghan or Sunshine Sucks, do sometimes play a longer game!

I think Piers has his card markled...but she wont do a direct attack yet.....she is pregnant dont you know!

ps Orca s are some of my favourite whales......and I cant connect them with someone like Oprah.....its unfair to orca s!! And are they examples of mulitcultural animals, being both black and white?

Reactions: 20
I won't take offense if anyone wants to edit the title... but I will speak to my dear friend Orca about how mistreated I am and I'll set my chickens on the lot of you
Sorry kitty! I love your title too! *sits in corner waiting for chicken attack*

Reactions: 17
Great post kittenattackl and that bitc I h hasn't got the guts to respond for a one to one with anyone who would question her. Have read today they are being paid $150 million for this latest money grabbing show, bye bye Netflix have just cancelled mine, it's making me fume.

I wonder who will attend their garden party, mind you they are all ttwisted, fame hungry money grabbing twats. I wonder what slutguts entertainment menu will read ,Miss Whiplash will be taking orders for time slots from 3pm onwards in bedroom 10, and hazzno will be performing his chicken routine in bedroom 11.

Low life trailer trash fuckwits.

Reactions: 22
Call her 'Porca' then

Reactions: 18
The question is.. Will Meghan offer a rebuttal to Piers? If she does, it'll be embarrassing but she's a dog with a bone
She certainly doesn’t do ‘never complain, never explain’ although it might have been a lot better for her if she did! I guess she’s knows best...

Reactions: 18
Reactions: 10
Yup - he’s looking for a race issue when there is none, and the danger is that he incites others to think there is racism and who knows what they’ll do next from that point on. Best thing is to report him - I know it’s not much but I’m not sure what else we can do.

Reactions: 21
Unfortunately, the young man in question had health problems which had been affecting his mental well-being - that is according to his family. I don't remember racism being screamed when all those young white teens committed suicide in Bridgend. Funny that.... I always find it sad regardless of race, sex or religion when I young person really can't find a reason to go on. Anyway, bit off topic...

Reactions: 40
Also, if she's fighting Piers it makes her a lot less interesting (and annoying) than if she's fighting the RF. A silly celeb spat that most positions her more where she belongs (ie a step closer to the gutter)

Reactions: 28
I love the comment underneath that said 'Well the dress fits better on the figurine, that's for sure'

Thanks for the new thread and great title, love it.

Reactions: 32
Reported. Not that Twatter ever do anything anyway.

Reactions: 23
Reported. Not that Twatter ever do anything anyway.
I have no idea how 'royal correspondent' RabidScabbedOmid can have any information on the subject whatsoever. Where has he got this massive generalisation from? It is disgusting and totally untrue and more than likely extremely very distressing for the family. He should stick to the real stuff he doesn't know fuck all about.

But Meghan is not half white she is 75% white.

Reactions: 31
Time to write to his bosses again and to report him on twitter

Fredsmommy got suspended It does work if others do the same.
She was blocked only after she started calling megsy into question for only hiring white men and women. Sigh.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I tried the search option but oddly it didn't bring anything up, so I had to look back through pages,went back to page 38, so must have missed @freda19 sorry.

Reactions: 7
I tried the search option but oddly it didn't bring anything up, so I had to look back through pages,went back to page 38, so must have missed @freda19 sorry.
To be fair, freda's thread title suggestion hadnt been highlighted with bold print, so it was easy to miss.
And I don't think she'll mind.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.