Harry and Meghan #84 Haz should've listened to Auntie Anne, kept his balls to stay a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right, so I've got it .... Maybe

They say they're having time off. Does this mean that someone else will have to clean out the chickens? It could be that Harry's been twigged and hasn't a clue about mental health issues (because he doesn't know where to find anyone any help), although he's absolutely overworked with the misinformation garbage because he's been told to start with his wife!

Megs must be having a meltdown being out of sight of any cameras, unable to flash her moon bump in a ridiculously over expensive dress, because let's face it, she's gone into hiding since her story telling interview. And she's only let Hazzy out once for a quick cycle round the block.

So there you have it my little Tattlers. They are scared to come out of hiding spending time at home replaying that shameful interview to try to understand why nobody believes a word they say.

Reactions: 34
Well your not related to me then. I had my 2 nieces round to bake and there were soe chocolate drops left so little niece begged to take them home.. I said no cos you're a snitch and you'll tell Mummy and Daddy, nope she says, I've grown up now, I don't snitch anymore. I hadn't even got through their front door and she'd whipped that bag of chocolate out of her pocket and shown my sister, the little madam

Reactions: 32
Love how the Aussie's who, let's be honest, love taking the p1ss out of us Brits seem more outraged about M & H than we do!

Reactions: 27
Part 2 confirmed as the annual April fools

Reactions: 18
Latest HarryMarkle

"Harry Markle ~ Traditional British Pro-monarchy Satire! | The Tale of How a Prince Was Conned and Made to Look a Fool by a Grifter ~ Please DON'T COPY AND PASTE OR READ OUT (On YouTube) ARTICLES without PRIOR permission. Use the repost and share buttons ." https://harrymarkle.wordpress.com

Reactions: 15
This is truly awful, would love for Tom & Lorenzo to have a shot at it (very funny fashion, style, etc commentators - in NY, I think)!
Geez those eyes there is not a picture of her without those laser stare eyes
Pure evil behind them

Reactions: 13
I have never worked for “blowing smoke up your ass” star ups and “laundry your brain and money” think tanks but in the US companies usually don’t let your benefits kick off until you have worked for 90 days, which is like a trial period. Also don’t have time off for the first year or at least 6 months. Such a special talent as his highness must be above such rules, but if I worked for that start up and didn’t get the same benefits I will be filling a lawsuit at the soonest convenience.

Reactions: 19
She looks so different in those photos. Of course, her face has changed about 7000 times since she started dating Harry. She really should have been a spy!
Yep and the hilarious thing is that she's now trading off being a 'black woman' when she deliberately made herself look white

Reactions: 24
I am having certain delivery issues in my area but will surely order her book. I had read Paul Burrell's several years ago and I found it too sickly sweet towards Diana that I had to put it down after Diana's death chapter.

Reactions: 4
Yep and the hilarious thing is that she's now trading off being a 'black woman' when she deliberately made herself look white

View attachment 510564
Re the Oprah interview, because there were so many “revelations” did anyone actually report on how different her face looked from when we last saw her?

Also, years ago on her Tig blog, I’m sure I recall there being a post to Thomas on Father’s Day thanking him for the Markle nose! But it’s not natural is it?!

Edit: here it is, it was Instagram...

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Well we’ve had the dusty bin dress, but look at the way she’s standing in this photo

Reactions: 27
I see Omid has put a response to his hilarious April fool's tweet, reminding people of what day it was yesterday but in the comments, I didn't see one reply where anyone actually believed he was Buckingham Palace’s new Diversity Tsar!
Do you think he was too busy patting himself on the back at his super funny joke that he didn't notice that no-one actually fell for it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
That's my life.

I still have no idea wtf JCMH or whatever it is, means
I know it’s wrong but I always read it as ’Jesus Christ mate, Harry’ I.e what on earth are you thinking Harry, said in exasperation.. also apologies for taking the Lord’s name there!

Reactions: 18
Subvert from within.
Full by mouth

Reactions: 10
To think that it was barely two years after this post that she disparaged her father and completely cut him out of her life.

She’s a...“What Freda says”!

Reactions: 29
To think that it was barely two years after this post that she disparaged her father and completely cut him out of her life.

She’s a...“What Freda says”!
It's ridiculous, isn't it? She's spun this narrative that Thomas is toxic and yet for over 30 years he was apparently a great father......

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.