Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Baguette

VIP Member
Vanity Fair in France running with

Carefully written and noting that Lady C understands the Harkles 'deformed' Princess Anne's actual words and falsely gave them a racist connotation.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

MillicentMargaret

Megz was a working royal for such a short time, it was straightforward to cross-check her diary and prove that this bit about not leaving the house was a lie. There was no period of four months, even if you included her 'maternity' leave, which contained only two outings - and that doesn't include all the stuff we don't know about. I mean, she had the cheek to suggest that she had to ask permission to have lunch with friends, when the Harkles were omni-present at Soho Farmhouse....

So, even, ‘Can I go and have lunch with my friends?’ ‘No, no, no, you’re oversaturated, you’re every-where, it would be best for you to not go out to lunch with your friends’. I go, ‘Well, I haven’t . . . I haven’t left the house in months’.

I mean, there was a day that one of the members of the family, she came over, and she said, ‘Why don’t you just lay low for a little while, because you are everywhere right now’. And I said, ‘I’ve left the house twice in four months. I’m everywhere, but I am nowhere’. And from that standpoint, I continued to say to people, ‘I know there’s an obsession with how things look, but has anyone talked about how it feels? Because right now, I could not feel lonelier’.
Several royal reporters have put out lists showing that it was impossible that she had only left the house twice in four months counting official engagements, known private outings, spa trips, trips to the Cotswolds (SoHo Farmhouse) and foreign holidays/jaunts to see friends. We also know because they told us that Ellen and Portia met them for a few pub lunches in Windsor and to admire Archie. The complains were because she was jaunting off to places half the time.

And that quote right there about a family member coming over and saying "lets lie low because you're everywhere." That proves that someone (possibly Sophie or Eugenie?) tried to come over and offer advice and be friendly and didn't want their meeting on the front pages of the tabloids to give them privacy. Maybe SHE didn't want to be on the front page of the MOS did you think about she felt Meghan? She always manages to turn any seemingly nice gesture or other people's concerns into a personal attack on her.

If her staff wasn't looking after her passport so they could be the ones to arrange the trips (which is part of their JOB) she would probably be complaining that she had to make her own arrangements and felt overwhelmed with it all and no one was showing her how to book in. Just like if she did have to "ask permission" to go out for lunch it was probably so her staff would know where she was or security could note it down and she'd complain that nobody was making sure she was safe.

She has never once admitted any single fault. Only being "naïve and trusting" which is a victim brag if such a thing exists. Couldn't even admit to jumping in too fast or something harmless like that.

• Heart
  • Haha

Wightgirl

VIP Member
The Telegraph article has some interesting snippets about them wanting to monetise the titles but also about Smeg controlling the PR and having a grid of what should be released and when. Also the baby shower - no palace staff with her (I was trapped in the palace! - yeah right) and the headache over accepting freebies from the baby shower.

• Sick

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Oprah has refused to climb down over the footage in the interview after being approached by the Mail.
Screenshot_20210403-152236_Samsung Internet.jpg

I wonder if they will pursue this?

• Wow
  • Angry

freda19

VIP Member
The other side of Alex's "covert racism" is that for someone like me, a POC may be lurking around looking at me to see if I'm covertly showing unconscious bias. Any normal working or personal relationship would be strangled at birth by the paranoia and awkwardness. They don't give any consideration to how their aggressive wokeness makes people on the receiving end feel.
I'm not interested in his mixed-race experiences and don't appreciate their being foisted on me as though it's his right to do so. And that I must listen to him. There are far more vulnerable people and children about who are genuinely suffering than the likes of him and Knobie.
Not saying it doesn't exist but its all very heavy weather and po-faced and it seems the lunatics have taken over the asylum.
That's a really good point. We've been Freegling unused items(offering stuff for free) and my totally laid back and lovable husband can be quite taciturn when dealing with strangers so when he saw a black lady approach the house to collect a promised item he said he felt he had to be mr smiley cheerful in case she thought he was being curt because she was black. When he told me it really made me think that it's sad that you cannot just be yourself 'just in case' when interacting with pocs. The world has gone two faced crazy.

• Heart
What is this nonsense about covert racism?

Racism is a serious allegation and as such it should be approached in an objective, and evidence-based manner.

Not hearsay, and not anecdotal experiences.

I've had my fair share of anecdotal experiences regarding discrimination but I wouldn't be so careless to put out public statements like that because it runs the risk of ruining people's lives without giving people their due process in an objective and impartial investigation.

These people are so full of shite.

This is important because no one, especially for myself, would want to be accused of something without an objective, and impartial, investigation, and without relevant evidence, and I certainly wouldn't want that for anyone else!

• Heart

HadBax

Chatty Member
Websites emerging, the start of teh Hollywood star narrative:
The first picture is btw from Weinsteins party, but who would check:
She looks so different in those photos. Of course, her face has changed about 7000 times since she started dating Harry. She really should have been a spy!

I am American and I very much cannot stand MM. She is a manipulating, attention seeker, who constantly plays the race card when it suits her and threw her husband's family under the bus about "racism" knowing full well the RF would not speak out as they operate on "never complain, never explain." It's only the "wokeys" that think everyone and everything is RaYcIsT that like her. Honestly, most logical, sane Americans see right through her.
Yes, same here! I can see why it would be easy to think most Americans like her since her supporters are so freaking vocal. Those who don’t support her likely remain silent because they don’t want to be “canceled” and/or don’t want to deal with the haterade that will most definitely be spewed upon them by the sugars. That’s why I’m glad I stumbled upon this forum - it’s a safe space to vent and commiserate with others who see through MM (and H, too). 😀

Last edited:

buflesse

Chatty Member
IMG_20210405_114455.jpg

The face of a malignant, manipulative narcissist. She's pure evil and it shows in her face.

• Sick
  • Heart

cosmo girl

VIP Member
I think he’d be welcomed back by the public if that happened tbh. He was the most well liked member of the family for years and if he was truly sorry or god forbid he was subject of spousal abuse he would get the public behind him. In their eyes he’s still Diana’s son who walked behind the coffin. (As is William but yanno... )
I will never forgive him. I will not be happy to fund him again...

• Heart

Bastille

Chatty Member
Quibi, Travelyst, Family ties, Public Sympathy, Dianas legacy, they really are a bad Midas EVERYTHING they touch turns to shit.

• Haha
Yes, it’s really weird. I thought at the time when she did that video with him that it seemed like something had happened and she just rushed to get something out, it seemed so ill prepared. The poor boy wasn’t even dressed properly and as so many have said his nappy looked full 😳 why would she put that out there?? Bizarre, but I think there was a reason why she did that.

Llll
The whole vest + nappy thing on the duck duck rabbit video is rather strange indeed. Really odd for someone who is obsessed with fashion and image. Kind of odd for any normal mother, they'd want the kid to look decently clad. You'd think Miss Millionaire's baby would be dressed to the nines. Was it some offputting and ill-conceived attempt to look humble to have him slumming about in a dirty nappy and his undervest?

Or maybe a baby clothes merch deal fell through at the last moment and it was her fuck you to them? A refusal to have him seen in ANY brand without payment?

Anyway, they surely must not lack baby clothes. Even if the kid had spewed up on himself just before filming, surely they had another set of clean clothes in the house to fork him into? Unless of course the kid doesn't live there, they don't have any clothes because he doesn't live there, or he's a borrowed kid who was brought in and without a change of clothes for that segment? Easy to go down conspiracy alley with this shit because so much just appears so fucking strange. So many odd behaviours and decisions. Maybe the simple explanation is she didn't care what Archie looked like because Meghan wanted to be the real focus.

• Wow

50sGirl

VIP Member
Love the title!

Re Odious Scabies “hilarious“ April Fool‘s tweet - even posting a “joke” he still has to shit stir. No wonder he likes Meghan - birds of a feather flock together. Vile man.

• Sick
  • Angry

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
I wasn't going to post this as I don't know if all Tattlers have sick-buckets at the ready... but in a really cloying and smarmy article the other day, Minge was reported to have said to the interviewer, while grasping her bump "I feel the embryonic kick of a feminist" 🤮💩 Maybe Tattlers can share buckets.?
FFS........ it's not a bucket we need...... it's a fucking skip.

• Haha
  • Heart

freda19

VIP Member
Isn't this going off topic!!!

I bet that she will actually run for public office

I bet that she will actually run for public office. After all, she is a narcissist
She will try to but it won't fly. The financial backing alone would be astronomical with no guarantee of success. I definitely think it is a dream of hers and she'd have financed it for a good part herself, from merching the Royal family. They were meant to be raking in cash from their schemes and banking it (possibly for her political career) while Charles and the tax payers funded their security and their holibobs bobbing around the world on behalf of Brenda with all expenses paid by the bottomless royal purse. Brenda buggered up their plans every which way and that's what is drivinng smeggy crazy about it all. It wasn't meant to be like this and they are struggling as only millionaires can struggle:rolleyes:. Fucking twats. But smeggy wants into politics. She wants it bad.
Another obstacle might be the fragrant kamala. Posting flowery tributes to the escaped ex royals is one thing, but kamala won't be handing over her female-biracial political crown to an intruder who hasn't earned her stripes. She'll feign support but will make sure smeggy knows her place and stays in her box.

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Thanks for starting a new thread @Grannyapple68 and well done to @keylimepie for the excellent new thread title.

I've just looked at the Wiki and it's fantastic!
Well done to all of the Tattlers who put it together 👏👏👏 it's much appreciated 🙂

• Heart

Bastille

Chatty Member
Why isn't she crowing about being Mum of the year, telling us all about the organic, vegan meals she prepares for him?
She'll get to that, but first she wants to establish herself as a 'businesswoman/politician/diplomat' and Mummying isn't the right image for that! also blackmailing the UK must be quite time consuming

• Haha

Chita

VIP Member
Well I will still love the Royals. I do think there is a generational gap between HMTQ and say Prince William. And that’s ok, I’m fine with that. I just hope The Queen doesn’t bestow any titles on Harry’s kiddies because then that will be a major headache for Charles to undo. I have a feeling though that they have already been told to wait for Charles and this is why they played this blackmail game to try and force The Queen knowing that Charles may not necessarily give them the titles. There has to be a reason they have been so desperate to get The Queen to bestow those titles now rather than later.

The possible reason why SHE is in such a hurry (apart from her "I want it all and I want it now" nature) is because she wants the children's Titles in place before she divorces him.
And she's probably had enough of him already.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35