Harry and Meghan #83 Harry's no wimp-o, nows he's Head Chimpo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do hope that some of the journalists eg. Camilla Tominey, Piers Morgan or Angela Levin get on to digging around the sugars. They need to involve a PI or researcher to really investigate who these people are. Meghan's fans are well organised by someone. My money is on Meghan herself or her paid for PR.

I mean who on earth started Meghanpedia? 🙄
It has to be organized and encouraged by someone.
Whilst some of her followers are deluded stans they do have a crazy cult vibe about them. Some more vulnerable people are being exploited and sucked in. Meghan has used the race card to be their Princess and the victim card to gain sympathy but these people are definitely being manipulated.

The constant attacking of the Cambridge family suggests that Nutmeg has something to do with the organisation. Kate must be one of the least offensive people you can think of in fact I always used to find her rather bland. She's certainly never been controversial or offensive to anyone.

There's definitely some behind the scenes orchestration going on with the sugars. I really want these people to be exposed. It would be great if Piers decided to look into it.
Polish_20210331_071234353.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I think that we should have poll as where the hatching is going to happen: bathroom no. 4, chicken coop or archie playhouse? Feel free to add
I think she will be pushing out of her coochie on a highway, while strapping JCMH on baby booster, to drop him at Better up, as Haznoballs mustn't be having driving licence.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He could always go for Alexis stone. They're both plastic witches with two much to say. And they both have todgers!

Rememher when he came out with the doll and he whacked its head on the door frame? How we laughed. (sure it's on a murky meg video)
I’d love to see that

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He could always go for Alexis stone. They're both plastic witches with two much to say. And they both have todgers!

Rememher when he came out with the doll and he whacked its head on the door frame? How we laughed. (sure it's on a murky meg video)
Hands up, I actually did that to my son at the weighing clinic of all places. mortifying, all I could say was whoops,titter titter as every new mum in there shot daggers at me.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So today is the end date of the year's review. I wonder if we will hear anything today or tomorrow

Reactions: 25
This weird article has appeared in US magazine. We know that her father basically brought her up and her mum was absent. Is Meghan trying to rewrite a ‘narrative’ about her father in line with what Lady C hinted at?

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrit...ys-had-complicated-relationship-with-her-dad/

For posterity, I’ve attached a piece from the Tig where she raves about her dad. He just sounds really sweet & thoughtful.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Scooby trying to pretend there’s nothing to see here and CT taking the piss 😂😂
47EFE223-77F7-4FB2-889E-EBED464848B5.png
1FFA0F4B-B46E-48B7-929C-FCB4319BFF32.png

• Haha
Reactions: 33
"Angela Levin on Twitter: "People asking why did Meghan lie about their marriage three days before the wedding. Cd be that she wanted to diss the royals and rise above the effort put into the £33m event. Harry's endorsement "yes the 3 of us" shows he's scared of disagreeing with Meghan." / Twitter"

"Piers Morgan on Twitter: "The Archbishop of Canterbury should either apologise for disbelieving Meghan Markle’s secret wedding claims - or lose his job." / Twitter"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Well the lies are showing now
How can she come back from we got married In Private 3 days before the grand wedding
Everyone will be picking though everything she says now
If she can lie in front of a camera about a wedding with the world watching
Everything else she had said will be investigated
The mood bumps the surrogate
The doll in the early Photos the probability
Archie is borrowed for pap shoots
And how she is controlling Harry
He is either to drugged in or under her spell to stand up to her lies or she has something really big on him
It will all come out sooner than she thinks

Well the lies are showing now
How can she come back from we got married In Private 3 days before the grand wedding
Everyone will be picking though everything she says now
If she can lie in front of a camera about a wedding with the world watching
Everything else she had said will be investigated
The mood bumps the surrogate
The doll in the early Photos the probability
Archie is borrowed for pap shoots
And how she is controlling Harry
He is either too drugged in or under her spell to stand up to her lies or she has something really big on him
It will all come out sooner than she thinks
Sorry about me quoting my own post I was trying to edit 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
On the one had Scobie's right the Archbishop didn't really say anything new except to cover himself by talking about the legal wedding and he didn't let them say their church vows through twice and sign a false wedding certificate. And he's still being vague on what he actually did.

OTOH most outlets are going with the Headline "Archbishop says Harry and Meghan's secret wedding didn't happen". which is the only thing most people will read and it builds the correct narrative that Meghan's truth does not equal the facts. So it is a big deal.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I’ve messaged Blind Gossip to ask if they have any info on the moonbump/surrogacy and suggested they publish if they do!

On the one had Scobie's right the Archbishop didn't really say anything new except to cover himself by talking about the legal wedding and he didn't let them say their church vows through twice and sign a false wedding certificate. And he's still being vague on what he actually did.

OTOH most outlets are going with the Headline "Archbishop says Harry and Meghan's secret wedding didn't happen". which is the only thing most people will read and it builds the correct narrative that Meghan's truth does not equal the facts. So it is a big deal.
All the idiot sugars on Scabies’ Twitter are still saying ‘well duh, they didn’t mean a legal wedding’ ‘lots of people have a private wedding first’, but what they are failing to understand is that there is only ONE wedding. Anything else is NOT a wedding. It might be a rehearsal or a private exchange of vows, but it is NOT a wedding. I really wish I could punch them all in the face 🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Yes pretty much. He's also trying to balance his religious obligation to keep pastoral matters confidential, whilst making a short comment that confirms when their legal wedding took place. I'm just noticing Welby's phrasing: 'I signed the wedding certificate, which is a legal document, and I would have committed a serious criminal offence if I signed it knowing it was false. So you can make what you like about. But the legal wedding was on the Saturday'.

That phrasing isn't quite right to me. I really think there is something else going on here in the background about the legalities of their wedding. What Welby has said though is enough to close that chapter, and if there is anything murky about (say) prior secret Botswana wedding, they'll keep a lid on it until the divorce happens.

ETA Full interview (and full of Welbyisms)

The more I think about it, the more I agree that the phrasing isn't quite right: '...I would have committed a serious criminal offence if I signed it knowing it was false. So make of that what you like about.' [sic]
That phrasing is designed to clear himself on the grounds of ignorance if it were to emerge he was told something after the signing. Taken with his weird catatonic silence all these weeks - when it would have been the easiest thing in the world to clear it all up - it makes me more suspicious, not less. Previously I just thought it was Malificent lying as usual. Now I think she has a 'receipt' of something, somewhere - and panicking Justin has been in a clueless blither over how to cook up a statement which pre-emptively protects himself in the event of a certain amount of tit hitting the fan.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I’ve messaged Blind Gossip to ask if they have any info on the moonbump/surrogacy and suggested they publish if they do!

All the idiot sugars on Scabies’ Twitter are still saying ‘well duh, they didn’t mean a legal wedding’ ‘lots of people have a private wedding first’, but what they are failing to understand is that there is only ONE wedding. Anything else is NOT a wedding. It might be a rehearsal or a private exchange of vows, but it is NOT a wedding. I really wish I could punch them all in the face 🤬
She literally said "we got married" not "we had a ceremony" or "we said personal vows just to each other and those are more important to us". And no until lockdown happened I don't think that many people in the UK had "private weddings first" because there's no such thing as two weddings unless you marry in a registry office and then have a religious ceremony. She said that the Windsor wedding was false and "just a spectacle". Nope that was the legal wedding.

The more I think about it, the more I agree that the phrasing isn't quite right: '...I would have committed a serious criminal offence if I signed it knowing it was false. So make of that what you like about.' [sic]
That phrasing is designed to clear himself on the grounds of ignorance if it were to emerge he was told something after the signing. Taken with his weird catatonic silence all these weeks - when it would have been the easiest thing in the world to clear it all up - it makes me more suspicious, not less. Previously I just thought it was Malificent lying as usual. Now I think she has a 'receipt' of something, somewhere - and panicking Justin has been in a clueless blither over how to cook up a statement which pre-emptively protects himself in the event of a certain amount of tit hitting the fan.
It sounds weird I grant you but I think that's part of a) him not discussing what was actually said at any of their meetings like a blessing and US TV style personal vows because a vicar isn't supposed to B) him not wanting to outright call her a liar. And he always uses 10 words when 2 would do it anyway.

I think he just didn't say anything because he didn't want to be drawn into this clustf__K any more than necessary and had others do it for him like the BRF. Not saying it was the right thing and he might be covering himself legally speaking for anything they told him or he heard later such as Botswana but the Harkles actually admitted nothing that can be defined as a marriage happened in the garden. Their supporters are just keen to down play it because it means the whole "their truth" is pretty much the same thing. False.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Ok, my imagination is going into full flight of fancy here but if it's good enough for Smegatron...

What if, Archie is kidnapped and... Wills and Kate suddenly adopt a little boy of around two years of age!

(Cue Eastenders doof doofs)
I love this plan

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I think JCMH having to live with her craziness is the perfect karma for treating his grandmother, brother and sister-in-law like tit. Rachael staying married to him will also be more of a punishment than a divorce to her.... he’ll drive her even more nuts with his general stupidity and when the pay checks stop rolling in. If they divorce, she’ll only get more publicity oxygen with more Oprah interviews accusing the royals of more bullshit. She’ll make Brangelina’s divorce look amicable.

The best scenario is they stay married, the RF slowly and silently cut them adrift, leaving them with nothing to sensationalise and sell.
This Harpie is never going away....she will be a constant thorn in their side, of this I have no doubt .

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

That's what really frustrates me about the sugars. They are mini Meghans, they try to change what they said to suit the narrative they're peddling at the time. If she had said "we had a wedding three days before for just us", that's a bit more open to interpretation.

Saying you got married is not open to interpretation. The marriage as far as I'm concerned is the legal bit, the wedding is the celebration/personal bit. They will never accept that their truth is actually a work of pure fiction.

Reactions: 29
What’s the betting the mendacious markles will slap back denying Anne is the one they were referring to.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I do hope that some of the journalists eg. Camilla Tominey, Piers Morgan or Angela Levin get on to digging around the sugars. They need to involve a PI or researcher to really investigate who these people are. Meghan's fans are well organised by someone. My money is on Meghan herself or her paid for PR.

I mean who on earth started Meghanpedia? 🙄
It has to be organized and encouraged by someone.
Whilst some of her followers are deluded stans they do have a crazy cult vibe about them. Some more vulnerable people are being exploited and sucked in. Meghan has used the race card to be their Princess and the victim card to gain sympathy but these people are definitely being manipulated.

The constant attacking of the Cambridge family suggests that Nutmeg has something to do with the organisation. Kate must be one of the least offensive people you can think of in fact I always used to find her rather bland. She's certainly never been controversial or offensive to anyone.

There's definitely some behind the scenes orchestration going on with the sugars. I really want these people to be exposed. It would be great if Piers decided to look into it.View attachment 507195
There is something today in the Express (link) as gradually the evil gang gets outed. The question is, what can anyone do to shut them up? Death threats can be reported but their influence is malign. Their only purpose is to shut down debate.
I don't often go on Twitter, which seems to be where the worst of it is, because the vileness there gets in my head.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.