Harry and Meghan #83 Harry's no wimp-o, nows he's Head Chimpo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe the Intruder at their house made off with all the moon bumps which is why we haven't seen her out and about.
They are waiting for new ones to be delivered.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
That pic could so easily be photo shopped though. If it was really a moonbump down to her nees, she sure looked extremely composed!
From memory they were Getty photos, several of them from the same day and there seems to have been a malfunction of the moonbump. There have been many strange-shaped photos over the months and these have been posted on this thread and talked about at great length. I've not got access to the most obvious ones but there's a link which someone kindly set up on this thread where you can find them.
Maybe someone can point it out to @MoodyBlue ?

Reactions: 10
I'm not pregnant or a poultry-owner and hope to be neither within the next week.
Thank you for your article listing the precautions you should take if pregnant and tending chickens. MM did not observe any of these, no face mask gloves or protective clothing etc. Crouching down inches away from the hens so at risk from all sorts of infections especially if pregnant.
As a geriatric pregnancy she would need to be extra careful, but if course she's not pregnant. They have no common sense and still can't join the dots. Maybe Porker picked up psitticosis (sp?) during this chicken-fest hence the silence?
Well I'm not preggy and I can tell you that chicken tit pongs like crazy. :eek: How the duck they did that interview amid all that chicken tit is just freaky. I bet Orca was glad to get the duck outta dodge when it was over.
Source. I bought organic chicken tit pellets, treated and safe etc etc for my foray into gardening (in a very minor way) and I handle that stuff like it's radioactive and covid infected. Gloves, mask, social distancing as much as I can get away with and triple bagged. Brutal. But allegedly good for reviving older compost in window boxes and patio plant containers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Wouldn't it be fun if the Royal family were to sneak in a rule change to say that for a grandchild of the Monarch to be given a Prince or Princess title, they must have been born in the UK.
So as well as having to wait for Charles to become King to get the kids their Prince/Princess titles they would have to get over here to have the baby.

And then, after the baby has been born, they sneak in another rule change to say that William's kids keep their titles but no one else can have any and when George has kids, only his firstborn will be Prince or Princess.

And as the icing on the cake, Princess Anne gets to read out the rule changes>

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
The Archbish seems to have spoken:
He's spoken but what is he actually saying? We know they were married on 19th May but that wasn't the question surely? We want to know about the secret cottage garden ceremony. Who are @repubblica? Why is he talking to them and not the press to clear the air?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He's spoken but what is he actually saying? We know they were married kn 19th May but that wasn't the question surely? We want to know about the secret cottage garden ceremony. Who are @repubblica?
I think he's basically saying she's a liar, without actually saying the words. They were probably practicing their vows and no more than that, not even a mock ceremony.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Just had it from a royal source that Princess Anne has popped into her tank and going to California for a quick cuppa with her nephew

30755510-8521553-Princess_Anne_who_is_often_described_as_the_hardest_working_roya-m-11_1594907...jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
From memory they were Getty photos, several of them from the same day and there seems to have been a malfunction of the moonbump. There have been many strange-shaped photos over the months and these have been posted on this thread and talked about at great length. I've not got access to the most obvious ones but there's a link which someone kindly set up on this thread where you can find them.
Maybe someone can point it out to @MoodyBlue ?
Its ok, I've seen the pics, I just don't believe the moonbump theory.

Reactions: 4
Wouldn't it be fun if the Royal family were to sneak in a rule change to say that for a grandchild of the Monarch to be given a Prince or Princess title, they must have been born in the UK.
So as well as having to wait for Charles to become King to get the kids their Prince/Princess titles they would have to get over here to have the baby.

And then, after the baby has been born, they sneak in another rule change to say that William's kids keep their titles but no one else can have any and when George has kids, only his firstborn will be Prince or Princess.

And as the icing on the cake, Princess Anne gets to read out the rule changes>
True royals next in line to the throne should have the title. Eg Charles now William and his children then theirs should have a royal title not anyone. Prince andrews girls should never have been given the title princess.. just because Anne’s kids and Edwards weren’t and they seem to be well balanced and don’t seem entitled

Reactions: 17
Well I'm not preggy and I can tell you that chicken tit pongs like crazy. :eek: How the duck they did that interview amid all that chicken tit is just freaky. I bet Orca was glad to get the duck outta dodge when it was over.
Source. I bought organic chicken tit pellets, treated and safe etc etc for my foray into gardening (in a very minor way) and I handle that stuff like it's radioactive and covid infected. Gloves, mask, social distancing as much as I can get away with and triple bagged. Brutal. But allegedly good for reviving older compost in window boxes and patio plant containers.
Ha! This made me laugh - my parents are big into gardening. The house I grew up in was old and tatty but it had a huge garden which is why they bought it. They used to get 3 tonnes of the stuff delivered straight from the farm every year. You couldn’t go down the garden for two weeks till Dad had dug it in! Porca was holding her nose that whole section of the interview, I guarantee, and she hightailed it out soon as she could I bet!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He's spoken but what is he actually saying? We know they were married on 19th May but that wasn't the question surely? We want to know about the secret cottage garden ceremony. Who are @repubblica? Why is he talking to them and not the press to clear the air?
It's an Italian newspaper and he was giving an interview on everything going on in the lead up to Easter. He's not saying anything his office or The Sun hasn't already said basically. He didn't conduct a marriage ceremony and didn't sign a legal document knowing that he had performed another illegal one a few days before but isn't going to break confidentiality by saying what actually went on.

I suppose the Sugar Squad can say he did marry them since he put emphasis on "legal" wedding but he also said he didn't sign the marriage certificate knowing he'd broken canon law.

Reactions: 8
True royals next in line to the throne should have the title. Eg Charles now William and his children then theirs should have a royal title not anyone. Prince andrews girls should never have been given the title princess.. just because Anne’s kids and Edwards weren’t and they seem to be well balanced and don’t seem entitled
I agree.

They can't really strip Andrew's girls of their titles now - well, they could, but it would seem petty.
But there's no reason why they can't have a massive restructuring and make sure it changes from now on so that George's heir is Prince or Princess, but his spares only get to be Prince or Princess if something happens to the heir.
And when the heir has children the same rules apply. Only his or her heir is Prince or Princess.
So there will be fewer Princes and Princesses, making the title more prestigious.

Make the rest of them The Right Honourables. Or no title of any kind.

Reactions: 15
I agree.

They can't really strip Andrew's girls of their titles now - well, they could, but it would seem petty.
But there's no reason why they can't have a massive restructuring and make sure it changes from now on so that George's heir is Prince or Princess, but his spares only get to be Prince or Princess if something happens to the heir.
And when the heir has children the same rules apply. Only his or her heir is Prince or Princess.
So there will be fewer Princes and Princesses, making the title more prestigious.

Make the rest of them The Right Honourables. Or no title of any kind.
I would strip them if it was me. And it should be the Queen doing it now, not Charles later. I’d have the various Kents, the Gloucesters, Eugenie and Beatrice stripped of HRH and Andrew and Harry dropped from succession too. Not stripping the others makes it look targeted at the Harkles. It should be the sovereign’s kids and the heir’s kids, no one else from now on.

Of course they’ll never be that drastic because none of the family would ever speak to them again but I can wish...!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.