Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
There's no point getting upset about fools who like the Harkles and buy into their lies.

These people are all going to have so much egg on their faces that they'll he able to make an omelette in the fullness of time when all their lies are exposed . They will look like idiots for believing Smeggy. The Harkles will fall from grace will come soon enough.

The Americans who want to abolish the monarchy can butt out. It's none of their business and their opinions don't matter, just as it's none of my business who they elect as President.
That's why I never offer opinions or take sides in foreign politics.

Remember it's going to be large omelettes all round 😉🍳

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
It’s heartbreaking that she threw away such a precious relationship.
Yes I agree. You only have one dad and (unless he really is a monster) that relationship is something that you will never have with anyone else. My dad died a few years ago and I really miss him.

No father is perfect, we all have flaws but Meghan must have a heart of ice 💙 to treat her elderly father who doted on her in this way!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49

Vanelope

VIP Member
Personally I don't think that Lady C should have outed Anne at all. In my view that was a big misjudgment.

I'm sure every single member of the family had reservations about Snarkle. Naming anyone will inevitably cause a backlash in the media.

Anne is a strong lady and would probably take one for the team to take the heat off Charles but it seems really unfair.
Anne can take it. She’s not going to be Queen, her patrons love her, she’s the hardest working royal who isn’t the Queen and I think she’s bulletproof because she doesn’t care what people on Twitter think.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Eveningdusk

So I’m still relatively new here but have been lurking for months. this is probably one of the few places I can post this lighthearted comparison I have in my head... but I’m getting serious Star Wars vibes about all this 😂 Meghan is Empress Palpatine (on her way to the White House) and encouraging people to join the dark side (Wokism) with Daft Vader (Harry and yes the spelling was intentional)
Our hapless hero Daft Vader was turned to the dark side after his mother died and he killed everyone who did it (the media)

I think I’m just going to let myself out now. It’s been a long lockdown 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

DarnIt

VIP Member
The way Lady C tells it, Princess Anne mentioned cultural differences and being 'the wrong sort of American', probably thinking about Autumn being the right sort of Canadian, by all accounts she has really fitted in well around Gatcombe Park, despite the marriage in the end collapsing. Meghan has picked up on the 'wrong sort of American' phrase and weaponised it as racism.

Anyone else thinking that it's probably better for the RF that this turns out to be Princess Anne? Who is known to be a straight talker?
See Princess Anne stood firm rolling up her shirt sleeves, says to HRHTQ, PP & PC: “Look, say it was me who said it. That woman is a bloody nuisance. I’ll take her on, leave it to me”.
PC: “Phew!”
PP: “That’s my girl!”
HRHTQ: “Drink, Darling?”
PA: “Double Queen Mum on the rocks please”.

Chin, chin, sorted.

And they have built such a tight knit family group that Zara begged Autumn not to return to Canada and the two Phillipses are managing to live together despite being separated. There were no issues there at all and Autumn was welcomed gladly and she’s been a great family addition and good mum, never mind the impending divorce.

Anne is a great judge of character, always has been and is the safest member of the family it could have been now that Lady C’s outed her. I mean, most put her up there as among their favourite Royals and that won’t change.

My friend just texted me and said “you said it was Anne the day after the interview” so I’ve got my smug, Mystic Meg hat on! Just had a hunch it was her but we all knew it had been totally twisted, nothing to do with colour and all to do with character.
#AnneFan

• Haha
  • Heart

Baguette

VIP Member
I'm getting a bit worried. Unless I missed something, The Mad Woman of Montecito has been quiet for over 24 hours. I imagine this is what it felt like waiting for a doodle_bug bomb that had stopped whistling to hit something, in WW2. Her wrath will be terrible to behold now that she's been debunked. What do we think.... threatened miscarriage, intruder, or kidnap attempt to get us all feeling sorry for our fav victim again?
Maybe they haven't paid their PR bill? I'm enjoying the silence and Hazza's two jobs last week gave me a big laugh. One year after Megxit and she's turned him into Prince Chimpo. Honestly, you couldn't have imagined that back when they were tantruming around with their manifesto, summits and demands. Now he's a just another mid-tier celebrity selling life-coaching to middle-management. It's amazing to watch them crash.

I'm holding out for a RF announcement on 1 April and praying that the silver-penned genius who gave us 'recollections may vary' has lined up something that makes their titles disappear off with the penguins to Chunga Changa.

• Haha
  • Heart

MillicentMargaret

There’s been massive radio silence from the people the Harkles are most desperate to cosy up to though. The Clooneys haven’t said a peep since 2019, the Gates, even Michelle Obama barely said anything and what she did was tinged with reprimand rather than support. They so desperately want in to the mega rich world but I think gobbing off so badly will have made the ultra elite crowd all avoid like mad! Even Oprah’s gone silent as the grave since the interview. We all know she just wanted to make money out of them - she may well have been as disgusted as the rest of us underneath.
There were reports that a lot of the ultra rich would be very wary of the Harkles because they're very indiscreet and have caused a lot of concern by attacking Harry's family and having their deputies update the whole world on how the conversations were unproductive. Not to mention openly saying they kept and created paper trails and Scobie writing a lot of details about the Clooney villa in the book. No one wants to be next on their list and many of them will have secrets they want to keep that way and not get drawn into this mess.

Oprah used them. She may have been sympathetic to some extent but she also used them for money. There were a few times she looked fed up of the whining that was coming out of Harry's mouth like she couldn't believe a guy in his mid 30s was complaining about Daddy cutting him off.

• Heart

Boatnectar57

Harry: But that was right at the beginning, when she wasn’t going to get security, when members of my family were suggesting that she carries on acting, because there was not enough money to pay for her, and all this sort of stuff. Like, there was some real obvious signs before we even got married that this was going to be really hard.
I accidentally watched some of the engagement interview yesterday and they were both going on about how great and supportive and amazing his family had been towards Meghan and their relationship... now he's saying that from the start there was issues?? Which story are we meant to believe

• Haha

timemachinephantom

I agree totally about the PR need, though I’ve always been a fan of the monarchy. I passionately oppose the idea of both political power and military power being vested in the same individual. It is entirely right that our Monarch keeps all the pomp, pageantry, history and glory for herself as well as crucially having our military answer solely to her, as she doesn’t have the power to abuse it. By the same token, it is also right that our elected leader who holds true political power is forbidden from directing armies, giving honours, living in palaces and surrounding themselves with any of the tokens which even hint at authoritarianism. It also does our Prime Ministers no harm to have to attend the Monarch and give account of themselves to a wise old lady every week. It goes a long way towards keeping them honest. Constitutional monarchy leads to a head of state who is well trained, stable, impartial and comparatively cheap who can unite their people when necessary.

I very much like the Irish system too but even then, as lovely as their wee man Higgins is, their presidents have normally come from one side of the political aisle or the other so not as unifying a figure as the Queen. Plus you have to pay to elect them every 7 years. Brits wouldn’t know what they had till it was too late if they voted for a republic. I’d never want a copy of France or America’s system. Too much risk of big headed idiots marching into dictator territory, as Trump proved on 6th January.

Its why Meagain and particularly Hazzard are making me so furious because they’re threatening something vital that I think does a good job. Andrew too for that matter. They all need dumping from the line of succession pronto.
Well said.☺
I do wonder why people think that electing a Head of State could ever be a non-political process? The more power invested in it, the more political it would become. The UK (fading, as we are constantly told that we are) is still a global soft power (year by year one of the top Soft Superpowers, if I recollect) and influential in many, many ways. I don't think it would be remotely possible to keep politics out of an election of that sort. Can you imagine the foreign influence wars, the subversion, bribery and corruption that would go on? The chumocracy is bad enough as it is the House of Commons.
Speaking of which, I've noticed articles about scrapping hereditary peers - I'm in favour of that, all right. Wonder if that's being talked about to divert attention away from questions about the institution of monarchy?

It's ridiculous. The bump was too high up and too prominent. I had a nine pounder and a c section and my bump wasn't that size, and it was squishy and easily compressed into my knickers. She's a bloody idiot. I think she's enjoying trolling everyone. That white dress was two fingers up to us all.
My bump is still squishy and compressed into my knickers on a daily basis. Sixteen years since the last one...🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

No Drama Llama

Sorry if this has been posted further on, I just want to comment before I leave for work.
I think that the change was so HRH was the first thing read in relation to MM, Prince was also adde to Harry’s name. In my opinion it’s all about the titles.
It's funny that they didn't want a title for Archie when he was born as they wanted him to be brought up as a normal child but now they're out of the royal family and they can fade into obscurity and have the normal life for him they said they wanted, they're obsessed about him having one.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

Baguette

VIP Member
Yes, but Autumn Phillips does not have a drop of black blood in her (to my [rather limited] knowledge) and is therefore white, so that wouldn't count as racism* (in today's woke society, anyway).

*If Princess Anne did have any objections because Autumn Phillips is foreign.
The way Lady C tells it, Princess Anne mentioned cultural differences and being 'the wrong sort of American', probably thinking about Autumn being the right sort of Canadian, by all accounts she has really fitted in well around Gatcombe Park, despite the marriage in the end collapsing. Meghan has picked up on the 'wrong sort of American' phrase and weaponised it as racism.

Anyone else thinking that it's probably better for the RF that this turns out to be Princess Anne? Who is known to be a straight talker?

• Heart
  • Wow

JAdore

Anne can take it. She’s not going to be Queen, her patrons love her, she’s the hardest working royal who isn’t the Queen and I think she’s bulletproof because she doesn’t care what people on Twitter think.
Agree. I also think she's pretty bulletproof amongst the public - no drama, Olympian, kids seem switched on decent sorts, kidnapped and told kidnapper off. Hard not to like her.

• Heart

Baguette

VIP Member
She's my new hero.

Now wait for the onslaught of dopey hate towards Anne from the Sugars, most of which will be based on her age, race and looks, because they're so feminist and anti-racist and love strong wimmin, innit.
Shall we set our watches for a Scoboid Tweet about 'angry old white princesses....'

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
That proves to me that she has never given birth before!! Sounds like the birth plan of a first time mum. Second child birth plan - give me all the drugs
😁 I remember being conned into going to ante natal classes (fucking NCT) when I was pregnant, where some ridiculous woman told us how we should all give birth naturally using stupid stuff like deep yogic breathing, birthing pools, candles and taking along relaxing whale music. We were all advised to write plans.

Mine said 'do whatever the doctor advises and ask for as many drugs as possible' needless to say I wasn't very popular!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

rainyfaces

Chatty Member
Interesting female empowerment icon MM has gone for the jugular of predominantly the women in the family isn't it .... other than the casting director queen. She really does try and savage her competition. She's a lying ratbag. I was more sympathetic to a misconstruement before I knew it was Anne - Anne is judgemental about everyone and everything - but not about race! She just does not suffer fools gladly. Now I think it's a deliberate lie and a ploy.

• Heart

Notworthy

VIP Member
A few thoughts.

Oprah hasn't sided with anyone, she will follow the money and the profile.
Meghan didn't fail at her Royal duties, she never had any intention of staying in the UK, all this drama is just smoke and mirrors.
Idris Elba is a fucking twat and I hope he never gets the Bond gig, Noone took Meghans voice away, if anything it's Meghan that has taken peoples voice away with the timing and content of that sofa chat.
When that baby drops she is done, she better make the most of the next 2-3 months.
She's done anyway because absolutely no one in their orbit is ever going to trust them.

freda19

VIP Member
It will be a email copied from Megs hacked email addy
Amazon successfully delivered your package
to your preferred place
The chicken coupe
Place of Preference for your parcel. The black/blue bin.:unsure:
I mean what's that about? Why would anyone ever tick that option?🥴

For what it's worth, I think she is pregnant.
As with last time I think she had help other than hazza porking her minge with his ex-royal chopper.
I think she dicked around with her old eggs from Trevor days for archiedoll production and the processes (interference) involved have set off BP alarms re the actual "fully born of her body" rule for royal sprogs. At best it was tacky that the eggs were stored on the understanding that she'd have Trevor's sprogs some day. Then hazza slithers in and nicks them.

I think this time she's gone further and gone for gender selection as well as invasive procedures to procure her perfect merchantable dippy Diana looky-likey sprog.

Having said that I also believe she used/uses moon bumps as some sort of disguise to thwart anyone working out dates and sussing out that something dodgy was/is afoot re birth date.
What is it that celebs say as an excuse when they're behaving weirdly? Oh yeah "It's complicated". It sure fucken is bubba.
Plus, since I'm in confessional mode, I think hazza is bisexual. He's just that bit beyond 'comfortable' getting naked and rollicking with other blokes and tweaking male nipples etc in public. So yeah, he's likely compromised himself at soho at some point and here we are.

Gosh, I feel better getting that out there. I'll still poke fun about the 'dolly' stuff though, cos I'm a cunt.:m

• Haha
  • Heart

Margo_Channing

VIP Member
Found this fantastic article on Twitter, she also has one telling Harry to give up his titles. Oh and Meghan, she's black, genuinely black (not 12.5%), you gonna cry racism about her? No, don't think so.

It's so refreshing to see women of colour call meghan out on her BS. Like candice owen

• Heart

Baguette

VIP Member
It was world Theatre Day on Saturday. RF chose Uncle Eddie to talk about it. Think we can see who will be the next National Theatre patron from 1 April!

• Heart
Reactions: 45