Harry and Meghan #83 Harry's no wimp-o, nows he's Head Chimpo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But isn't a moonbump solid? Its not made like a water bed surely!
Maybe they do some in a blancmange type consistency? Or it wasn't strapped on properly, so the whole thing was moving from side to side?

Reactions: 12
Anne Widdecombe was on Big Brother and said the same about Meghan and she was accused of racism. Some people have a radar for sniffing out the Meghan Markles of this world.

Reactions: 19
That pic could so easily be photo shopped though. If it was really a moonbump down to her nees, she sure looked extremely composed!

Reactions: 5
See Princess Anne stood firm rolling up her shirt sleeves, says to HRHTQ, PP & PC: “Look, say it was me who said it. That woman is a bloody nuisance. I’ll take her on, leave it to me”.
PC: “Phew!”
PP: “That’s my girl!”
HRHTQ: “Drink, Darling?”
PA: “Double Queen Mum on the rocks please”.

Chin, chin, sorted.

#AnneFan

Reactions: 48
I can't decide about the divorce!

I want him to divorce her because she's such a vile, revolting, scheming individual, but on the other hand, he chose her and I think they deserve each other!
I think JCMH having to live with her craziness is the perfect karma for treating his grandmother, brother and sister-in-law like shit. Rachael staying married to him will also be more of a punishment than a divorce to her.... he’ll drive her even more nuts with his general stupidity and when the pay checks stop rolling in. If they divorce, she’ll only get more publicity oxygen with more Oprah interviews accusing the royals of more bullshit. She’ll make Brangelina’s divorce look amicable.

The best scenario is they stay married, the RF slowly and silently cut them adrift, leaving them with nothing to sensationalise and sell.

Reactions: 32
And fingers crossed their crotch fruit does not get a title. Ever.

Reactions: 21
I found this video of when she was supposedly 'pregnant' with Archie:

[ MEDIA=youtube]_vcBe9IjmU4[/MEDIA]
Why does she wear clothes too small. People wearing jackets that simply will not button and with sleeves that ride up as soon as you move your arm ... that does my head in. She's a serial offender. Shirts, jackets, dresses, all get the hitched up or turned back cuff treatment.
If I find the cunt that told her that her fore(not a typo) arms are "fabulous darling, show them off!" I'll not be responsible for my actions.

Reactions: 29
I'm not pregnant or a poultry-owner and hope to be neither within the next week.
Thank you for your article listing the precautions you should take if pregnant and tending chickens. MM did not observe any of these, no face mask gloves or protective clothing etc. Crouching down inches away from the hens so at risk from all sorts of infections especially if pregnant.
As a geriatric pregnancy she would need to be extra careful, but if course she's not pregnant. They have no common sense and still can't join the dots. Maybe Porker picked up psitticosis (sp?) during this chicken-fest hence the silence?

Reactions: 22
She’s not “resilient” she’s batshit!

Reactions: 11
Another screenshot from the Daily Mail. This time Andrew Morton has spoken up with regards to Meghan’s claims that the Royal Family did not allow her help. View attachment 506139
Of course there is easy access to help! Another complete porkie pie from both Meghan AND Harry. Am betting half of them have had a bit of therapy at some point or other! Or the odd smattering of Prozac.
They have all sorts of issues, pots of money and access to top health care.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
What kind of christening for the new baby do you think they will have
It won't be in UK with the R.F..I think they will have a big showy do to say "up yours"

Reactions: 9
I don't think she's doing a home birth. Her OBGYN would've advised against it. Especially since she is OLD. I recall there was an article floating around when the doll was still a fetus about giving home birth. Turns out, doll was born at Portland. I am sure she probably have booked some fancy luxury hospital and wants the taxpayers to pay for it. I am betting that there will be another article saying she went to the hospital to see the surrogate give birth. Her PR is getting old and predictable.

Found it! This was back in 2019 written by her sugar news channel.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.