Harry and Meghan #82 Duke of Hazzard & Lil MerMeg, no titles no cash, you'll just have to beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dont we need to be careful about Marmite...you know it is a Spread of Colour.;)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It wasn't totally clear from the phrasing whether it was 'change for the worse'. I thought that was what he meant, personally.

Emily Andrews is not holding back any more...

ETA Notice she has witnesses who have confirmed that Kate cried at the fitting.....

What the duck is 'white fragility'? These people are racist bastards!

FYI - I've reported it!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I am currently reading ‘Battle of the Brothers’ and this section caught my eye. It’s with regards to Diana and her mental health struggle. It seems that this would debunk some of the spiel that Meghan came out with about the Royal Family not being helpful.
View attachment 503184
so wait - she threw herself down the stairs while pregnant with William? I thought it was Harry. and they gave Valium to a pregnant woman? cripes

Reactions: 9
'After the interview we realised we're a poverty and race organisation [and] that we needed to show solidarity.'

Show solidarity? To who, what or whom? Their organisation? Their client base? The Queen and Royal Family? Markle?
The cat’s mother?
Presumably to the race side of things. Anybody who wants to show solidarity with the poor won't be promoting Megain or Harry, the multi millionaires who are upset that nasty, evil and possibly racist Daddy has cut them off financially. Because to do so would be an absolute insult to the poor, wouldn't it?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not a real journalist then 😅

Load of bollocks. I want to say something, instead I said something Bigballs Ellie
Can someone explain what 'They pushed back at Botox but allowed their press minions monster Meghan' means? It doesn't appear to be a complete sentence.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Last tin hat theory for today: Is Fayed behind all finance? He has enough dough, ties, spite...?
If Meghan had any connection to Al Fayed, I would imagine she'd be on an all out charm offensive to try and get him, obviously for his wit and personality and nothing to do with his bank account.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Re thread suggestions

In the Hinch forum for example, because they move so fast it has in the past been a suggestion to post any thread titles after post 40 so it can be searched for more easily, and only putting the suggestion into the post (no other musings etc). And that means of course the titles are maybe more relevant/current towards the end of the thread.
This is a really good idea. :m Keeps it relevant to their most recent stunts and helps the new thread creators, which is often a thankless task, sort out who has got the most likes,

Reactions: 20
The post below is the title with the most likes...
I don’t know what everyone else thinks?
the new suggestions has 90 votes and the poll winner has 164. Just sayin'
as for the ease of life for psychos... the beauty routine is the hardest, apparently.
1616948698945.png

otherwise since it is NEVER your fault and it is ALWAYS someone else's fault and you are ALWAYS right, the 2nd hardest part is getting everyone to do as asked and agree!

That is a minor inconvenient detail. Minge never lets the Truth get in the way of her Truth, so I'm making a stand here and will follow the example of my Kweene and won't either...
wouldn't it be more appropriate if it were Mugabe's widow?

It was suspicious! He tried to make out it was to keep the interview on track.

Yet another sugar on the panel, who won't let anyone else have an opinion!
what's the name of the Sugar and has anyone had a wander through Jameela or Shola's twitter.... just so they can be reported if/when appropriate? I bleeping sick of the nasty double standards

Reactions: 11
What the duck is 'white fragility'? These people are racist bastards!
It's this crap
Amazon product

Review from Amazon:
Quintessential Cultural Marxism
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 7 March 2019

This is the overtly -religious, evidence free poison that is infecting every university department and public institution across the west . Being white is the original sin for which you must undergo a show trial in front of The Party. If you don't think loons like this were heading the Salem Witch Trials or Mao's struggle sessions then you simply aren't paying attention. Incredibly dangerous which is why they demand safe spaces and no platforming. Their ridiculous claims can't stand up to interrogation or data so they must maintain that echo chamber. Imagine this goon come head to head with Heather McDonald for example. Hideous that Penguin puts its name to this.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I'm obviously thick or way behind the times, I didn't realise that Harpers Bazaar (where Meghan's fanboy is the royal editor) was anything to do with Hearst - no wonder threads about her were closed down so quickly and there were so many people banned unless they were fawning over her.

Reactions: 14
so wait - she threw herself down the stairs while pregnant with William? I thought it was Harry. and they gave Valium to a pregnant woman? cripes
I believe she did stop taking the Valium during her pregnancy. The stair throwing is implied it was William and not Harry!
I found it interesting at the part in which she stated that she had a lot of psychiatrists and experts to visit her.

Reactions: 16
Oh my, the comments on that article!

We need a marmite emoji for such an occasion
Only in UK could someone be Marmite!

The comments are interesting as they weigh heavily towards challenging the factual reporting of the £10k - just two dresses in MM money - coming from Meghan whereas it came from The Royal Foundation.

Looking no further than the DM article, the project itself seems sound, a joint Muslim-Jewish community organisation providing food boxes & hot food in a very deprived area to those in need, particularly during the pandemic. https://salaamshalomkitchen.co.uk/

The quotes (poverty, race, solidarity etc) provided in the article are misplaced, heavy headed & woken. Had I not followed through I most likely would have dismissed the organisation as being overtly woke & politicised. The mistake that the organisation made was not to declare the donation as the Royal Foundation (along with all the other donators) & just leave it as that.

This is what bugs me: that H&M are becoming more Marmite & those who they prey upon or deign to brush against will loose out.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Can someone explain what 'They pushed back at Botox but allowed their press minions monster Meghan' means? It doesn't appear to be a complete sentence.
There was a clinic that promoted their Botox and either implied or directly said that the DoC had had Botox and recommended this clinic. The push back was because the Royal Family don't promote anything 🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 16
A sad irony that Charles loathed Gourdonston but Harry would have thrived there. The lesson of treating the child as an individual & by their own needs had not been learned. Being heir or spare is not the point, it is being accepted as the child they are.

William by nature suited the high performance ethos at Eton & did well by anyone’s standards. Harry, who I believe has Dyslexia, would find the pressure & pace difficult & I doubt that Eton has many pupils who leave with such lacklustre A level results as Harry. With 20/20 hindsight, it’s a shame that he did not move to Gordonston even after starting at Eton.

But this mismatch between Harry’s intellectual constitution & the offer at Eton is not a pity card. All too many children do not get the education they need, make the most of what they can do & progress OK.

However much we may josh & speculate about H & MM, it would be a monstrous betrayal (& illegal) to reveal anything of Harry’s medical &/or psychiatric records. It would be far too low & be a dagger to Harry’s wellbeing possibly beyond repair.
Sorry to disagree but he does not have dyslexia. I'd bet my house on that one. Do you honestly think he or smeggy would let that bandwagon trundle past them without jumping onto it?
His issues are something else. The kind of issues that kids on sink estates get put into "Special Ed" (as the USA calls it) remedial classes for. I believe his issues involve his psyche, rather than a now universally recognised problem with recognising or using written words. Even with the therapy Wills and Kate persuaded him to seek he has not become a better person. His shittiness (that's my technical term for it :ROFLMAO:) has not been resolved. He's a disgrace to those promoting yoga and meditation as calming things that are good for the mind. His mind is a sewer of hate and revenge and I shudder to think where this will end.

Tee hee. I sooooooo hope that British friend is Amal Clooney 😆😆😆😆
My bet is Millie Mackintosh (?) They were besties and frequented Soho farm and club together. Then POOF! Millie was gone and was not invited to the wedding.

Anybody else think that the weather man engineered his wee spat with Piers to try to further his career???

And if he'd got the gig on a Friday, he's done quite well out of it.

Not like the other weather guy Owain Wyn Evans who's managed to further his career by actual talent, personality and positive self promotion.

Alex probably thinks he's bomb proof at the moment.
Alex pings my radar in a few different ways. He is quite effeminate in touch with his female side in mannerisms and facial expressions. That aside I don't think he has much patience and is very vain for such an ordinary looking baldy bloke. I would think he would be a nightmare to live with. His beauty routine alone would likely drive a woman mad, and all that flexing his muscles and working out would do my head in. No wonder his wife buggered off.
Also, he has a mean little mouth that often looks like a cat's bum hole when he is speaking.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
So where would Tom Bower stand in relation to a super injunction and his book?

Re the titles - we need to be able to have them added to the poll and only vote when we get to page 40 or something similar. Or put options forward, to start a poll when we get to page 40?
Perhaps the RF will have the injunction lifted so that the book can be accurate. Or they could turn a blind eye if the truth comes out.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.