Harry and Meghan #82 Duke of Hazzard & Lil MerMeg, no titles no cash, you'll just have to beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am convinced she is nuts and deluded, who behaves likethat!!
Well psychopaths cannot empathize so they just act in a way they think non-psychopaths act. Actually, it's not something to mock (listen to me, ever the humanitarian always seeing the best in people!) LOL. It can't be easy being a psycho. Honestly though, can it?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Tom Bower on GMB a couple of years ago. With yet another Sugar who won't shut up and let anyone else speak :rolleyes:
Did anyone else notice at 7.10 when Tom starts talking about her not telling the truth around the birth of Archie, that Bill Turnbull interrupted him very quickly in order to shut him up?
Up until that point they let him speak but as soon as he mentioned the birth, Bill Turnbull told him to stop and get back onto the subject they were originally talking about.
Were they concerned about what he was going to disclose?
Hmmm, have I got my tinfoil hat on?
What does everyone else think?

Edit: just noticed it’s mentioned on the tweet! Duh! I’ll get my coat... 😳 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I am currently reading ‘Battle of the Brothers’ and this section caught my eye. It’s with regards to Diana and her mental health struggle. It seems that this would debunk some of the spiel that Meghan came out with about the Royal Family not being helpful.
BDB8E04C-B234-4292-BEE7-D9A49E5870D2.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Well psychopaths cannot empathize so they just act in a way they think non-psychopaths act. Actually, it's not something to mock (listen to me, ever the humanitarian always seeing the best in people!) LOL. It can't be easy being a psycho. Honestly though, can it?
:D
"It can't be easy being a psycho, honestly though can it?"
🔫🎼🐑:p:ROFLMAO: I can confirm categorically that it is an absolute doddle.... 🔫 🍰

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Did anyone else notice at 7.10 when Tom starts talking about the deception around the birth of Archie, that Bill Turnbull interrupted him very quickly in order to shut him up?
Up until that point they let him speak but as soon as he mentioned the birth deception, Bill Turnbull told him to stop and get back onto the subject they were originally talking about.
Were they concerned about what he was going to disclose?
Hmmm, have I got my tinfoil hat on?
What does everyone else think?
It was suspicious! He tried to make out it was to keep the interview on track.

Yet another sugar on the panel, who won't let anyone else have an opinion!

Reactions: 16
I am currently reading ‘Battle of the Brothers’ and this section caught my eye. It’s with regards to Diana and her mental health struggle. It seems that this would debunk some of the spiel that Meghan came out with about the Royal Family not being helpful.
View attachment 503184
It is hereditary, like many things, things that don't surface until the right amount of stress happens. The Crocodile also has such troubles, she didnt refuse to take medication like Diana did, so it never surfaced.

Reactions: 8
İnteresting analysis of the combination of personality disorders in play - vindictive narcissistic personality disorder, bipolar mood swings, and histrionic personality disorder.....
Thats a lot of disorders, can't she just be a common or garden nasty witch. Personality disorders are becoming as all encompassing as gender issues.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thread title:

Harry's no wimp-o, now he's Head Chimpo! - t
his is still in the lead, but could I suggest we change it to:

Harry's still a wimp-o, but now he's Head Chimpo!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Well quoted jar21 thought we had free speech, she obviously screwed her way to these people, cannot wait for this book. Should be titled The Taming of the Shrew or screw in her case just cannot look at her pics any more that horrible smirk, turns me off my roast beef. You have to wonder how the 2 kids will turn out, poor little things a demented mother and a bitter and twisted father. They never show any pics of the little boy, is it a power thing or protection.

Harry's still a wimp-o, but now he's Head Chimpo

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Thread title:

The post below is the title with the most likes...
I don’t know what everyone else thinks?

New threat title suggestion:

Commissioner Harry should start with his wife, disinformation is her whole life!

Reactions: 31
Timeline check please ! Is this before or after the Inskipp wedding where H looked like a loaded hostage and M looked like a Mean Girl ?
Good Question. Inskipp wedding March 3 2017. Invictus in Toronto was opening ceremony 23 Sept 2017 closing ceremony 30 Sept 2017.

So, I think they had a falling out before the Wedding March 2017 and He broke up with her. He looked really pissed off to see her. She was all over him. But it appears they patched things up here.
There is a serious discussion at the Invictus Games in Toronto with Marcus, MM and H which we've seen pictures of on this thread, and I am assuming the gossip about an alleged blackmail is done here.... all supposition.

ETA November 2017 Engagement announced

Reactions: 13
Just read in the Sun that TM has consulted lawyers and hopes to file a lawsuit against the 5 friends who libelled him in People. From memory Minge named them in legal documents, so they do exist. Don't know if this has already been posted?

Also that H&M wanted to be part of the Palace workplace shake-up. Not surprisingly they've been rejected and been told it's a Palace and senior Royals operation. Bet Minge is fuming. BP confirmed that the shakeup wasn't reactive to the Porka interview. Apologies if already posted, too.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Thread title:

Yay, please do update it (I crafted it while working, so it was inevitable there'd be a typo or two) 🖐 = fat fingers

Happy to go with the flow on headline titles, itsalways a nice surprise to see which one has won :)

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.