Harry and Meghan #82 Duke of Hazzard & Lil MerMeg, no titles no cash, you'll just have to beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Jar 21 thank you but my very limited knowledge of usage has me stumped, this box I am replying on always shows at the end of each page underneath the page numbers and cannot work out how to get shot of the bloody thing
I think the easiest way to do it is to reply to another post and it should disappear - I had the same problem when I first started posting and was going to respond to a post but then changed my mind.

Reactions: 8
Sorry to disagree but he does not have dyslexia. I'd bet my house on that one. Do you honestly think he or smeggy would let that bandwagon trundle past them without jumping onto it?
H does not have Dyselexia ? Fine by me😉.

Reactions: 4
So where would Tom Bower stand in relation to a super injunction and his book?

Re the titles - we need to be able to have them added to the poll and only vote when we get to page 40 or something similar. Or put options forward, to start a poll when we get to page 40?
Do we really need the poll? Unless I’m the only one who finds it annoying having to scroll through it to get to comments

Reactions: 9
If Meghan had any connection to Al Fayed, I would imagine she'd be on an all out charm offensive to try and get him, obviously for his wit and personality and nothing to do with his bank account.
she would be sitting on his lap.... something she learned as a teen when she 1st came to London

TBF, I;ve heard she is VERY handy indeed o_Oo_O
she's gobby..... that's for sure
and her waffles are organic

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
White fragility is an intellectually deficient concept that makes the conclusion that White people are innately guilty.

We have a concept called innocent until proven guilty, and due process, which is rooted in ancient Greek philosophy.

I'm sorry but stupid concepts like White fragility just makes it appear as if non-Whites are incapable of comprehending Western philosophy.

I ain't even White.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Last tin hat theory for today: Is Fayed behind all finance? He has enough dough, ties, spite...?
I said this earlier in the thread. I wouldn't be remotely surprised if he's funding this tit show of theirs

Reactions: 6
I think the easiest way to do it is to reply to another post and it should disappear - I had the same problem when I first started posting and was going to respond to a post but then changed my mind.
As I posted earlier, just click 'celebs' at the top of the page and re-enter the chat, and it will have gone.

Reactions: 5
Sorry to disagree but he does not have dyslexia. I'd bet my house on that one. Do you honestly think he or smeggy would let that bandwagon trundle past them without jumping onto it?
His issues are something else. The kind of issues that kids on sink estates get put into "Special Ed" (as the USA calls it) remedial classes for. I believe his issues involve his psyche, rather than a now universally recognised problem with recognising or using written words. Even with the therapy Wills and Kate persuaded him to seek he has not become a better person. His shittiness (that's my technical term for it :ROFLMAO:) has not been resolved. He's a disgrace to those promoting yoga and meditation as calming things that are good for the mind. His mind is a sewer of hate and revenge and I shudder to think where this will end.

My bet is Millie Mackintosh (?) They were besties and frequented Soho farm and club together. Then POOF! Millie was gone and was not invited to the wedding.

Alex pings my radar in a few different ways. He is quite effeminate in touch with his female side in mannerisms and facial expressions. That aside I don't think he has much patience and is very vain for such an ordinary looking baldy bloke. I would think he would be a nightmare to live with. His beauty routine alone would likely drive a woman mad, and all that flexing his muscles and working out would do my head in. No wonder his wife buggered off.
Also, he has a mean little mouth that often looks like a cat's bum hole when he is speaking.
The young Hazza's time at his prep school Ludgrove, where they kept him on for an extra year. When Matron Vicki joined the school in 1997, he was 13. Anyone else think it a bit odd that Matron is tucking up a 13 year old Harry in bed every evening and laying out his clothes?

The last time Prince Harry saw Vicki McBratney she was his matron at Ludgrove Preparatory School helping him get over the loss of his mother, Diana, Princess of Wales.
As a 13-year-old schoolboy, the Prince would sit with Matron and show her letters from his late mother as they chatted over a cup of hot chocolate. She, too, had lost her mother and they formed an immediate bond.
Today the Prince had a happy and unexpected reunion with his old confidante 17 years after he last saw her, when she popped up in a crowd of royal fans during a walkabout in New Zealand.
Prince Harry chats to his old matron from Ludgrove School Vicky McBratley as he meets the people of Christchurch after visiting the 'Quake City' Museum in Christchurch, New Zealand

The Prince with his former matron

Mrs McBratney, 44, who now works as a pre-school teacher in Christchurch, reminisced with him about his schooldays as she gave him a collection of photographs of him and his friends taken at Ludgrove, which he attended until 1998.
"My goodness, I remember you," the Prince said. "Long time no see."
Mrs McBratney, who had waited for two hours to see the Prince, started her job at Ludgrove on the day of Princess Diana’s funeral in 1997.
She said: “Every couple of weeks he’d come and knock on my door and we’d both go to the matron’s lounge and I’d make him a Milo or a hot chocolate and we’d sit and talk and he’d share his letters from his Mum.
“(He was) a loveable, friendly, nice boy. Cheeky, but not naughty. He's still got that same smile.
“I wasn’t sure he’d remember me after all these years but he did. It was really nice to relate to him again. He just looked really shocked and said 'Hi Vicki, nice to see you', gave me a kiss and had a chat.”
As he looked through the photographs she gave him, the Prince said: “They are awesome, there’s Walter! I love that.”
Mrs McBratney said that when she started work at the school, “the headmaster said Harry won’t be back until Wednesday because of the funeral, and I was saying ‘Harry, who’s Harry?’” When he did arrive for the start of term, she made sure he knew “I was there for him” because her own mother had died the year before.

When Mrs McBratney asked him how he had been since she last saw him, he said: “Very well, keeping busy.”
Mrs McBratney said she was known to Prince Harry as “ma’am” and her duties included waking him up, laying out his clothes, tucking him up in bed and supporting him when he played sport. She said she was his “counsellor and nanny” and effectively became a surrogate mother.

He was so fond of her that when his brother Prince William attended a premiere of The Man In The Iron Mask he asked him to get an autograph for her from its star, Leonardo DiCaprio, her favourite actor.
She said: “Harry came back the week after and said: ‘Ma’am, Ma’am, look!’ and showed me a programme signed ‘To Vicki, all the best, Leonardo DiCaprio’.”
She said the boys would play a game called “royal flush” in which the other boys would pretend to flush Prince Harry’s head down the toilet.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Do we really need the poll? Unless I’m the only one who finds it annoying having to scroll through it to get to comments
When I click the thread title, it takes me straight to the latest post...

Reactions: 3
His issues are something else. The kind of issues that kids on sink estates get put into "Special Ed" (as the USA calls it) remedial classes for. I believe his issues involve his psyche, rather than a now universally recognised problem with recognising or using written words. Even with the therapy Wills and Kate persuaded him to seek he has not become a better person. His shittiness (that's my technical term for it :ROFLMAO:) has not been resolved. He's a disgrace to those promoting yoga and meditation as calming things that are good for the mind. His mind is a sewer of hate and revenge and I shudder to think where this will end.

My bet is Millie Mackintosh (?) They were besties and frequented Soho farm and club together. Then POOF! Millie was gone and was not invited to the wedding.

Alex pings my radar in a few different ways. He is quite effeminate in touch with his female side in mannerisms and facial expressions. That aside I don't think he has much patience and is very vain for such an ordinary looking baldy bloke. I would think he would be a nightmare to live with. His beauty routine alone would likely drive a woman mad, and all that flexing his muscles and working out would do my head in. No wonder his wife buggered off.
Also, he has a mean little mouth that often looks like a cat's bum hole when he is speaking.
another one with a beauty routine I wonder if he and MerkinPsycho share tips

The young Hazza's time at his prep school Ludgrove, where they kept him on for an extra year. When Matron Vicki joined the school in 1997, he was 13. Anyone else think it a bit odd that Matron is tucking up a 13 year old Harry in bed every evening and laying out his clothes?

The last time Prince Harry saw Vicki McBratney she was his matron at Ludgrove Preparatory School helping him get over the loss of his mother, Diana, Princess of Wales.
As a 13-year-old schoolboy, the Prince would sit with Matron and show her letters from his late mother as they chatted over a cup of hot chocolate. She, too, had lost her mother and they formed an immediate bond.
Today the Prince had a happy and unexpected reunion with his old confidante 17 years after he last saw her, when she popped up in a crowd of royal fans during a walkabout in New Zealand.
Prince Harry chats to his old matron from Ludgrove School Vicky McBratley as he meets the people of Christchurch after visiting the 'Quake City' Museum in Christchurch, New Zealand'Quake City' Museum in Christchurch, New Zealand

The Prince with his former matron

Mrs McBratney, 44, who now works as a pre-school teacher in Christchurch, reminisced with him about his schooldays as she gave him a collection of photographs of him and his friends taken at Ludgrove, which he attended until 1998.
"My goodness, I remember you," the Prince said. "Long time no see."
Mrs McBratney, who had waited for two hours to see the Prince, started her job at Ludgrove on the day of Princess Diana’s funeral in 1997.
She said: “Every couple of weeks he’d come and knock on my door and we’d both go to the matron’s lounge and I’d make him a Milo or a hot chocolate and we’d sit and talk and he’d share his letters from his Mum.
“(He was) a loveable, friendly, nice boy. Cheeky, but not naughty. He's still got that same smile.
“I wasn’t sure he’d remember me after all these years but he did. It was really nice to relate to him again. He just looked really shocked and said 'Hi Vicki, nice to see you', gave me a kiss and had a chat.”
As he looked through the photographs she gave him, the Prince said: “They are awesome, there’s Walter! I love that.”
Mrs McBratney said that when she started work at the school, “the headmaster said Harry won’t be back until Wednesday because of the funeral, and I was saying ‘Harry, who’s Harry?’” When he did arrive for the start of term, she made sure he knew “I was there for him” because her own mother had died the year before.

When Mrs McBratney asked him how he had been since she last saw him, he said: “Very well, keeping busy.”
Mrs McBratney said she was known to Prince Harry as “ma’am” and her duties included waking him up, laying out his clothes, tucking him up in bed and supporting him when he played sport. She said she was his “counsellor and nanny” and effectively became a surrogate mother.

He was so fond of her that when his brother Prince William attended a premiere of The Man In The Iron Mask he asked him to get an autograph for her from its star, Leonardo DiCaprio, her favourite actor.
She said: “Harry came back the week after and said: ‘Ma’am, Ma’am, look!’ and showed me a programme signed ‘To Vicki, all the best, Leonardo DiCaprio’.”
She said the boys would play a game called “royal flush” in which the other boys would pretend to flush Prince Harry’s head down the toilet.
yes - but also it was a year after Diana died and if the Royal Flush story is true, that is awful and she should have done something about it. In the US we call it "swirlies"

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
When I click the thread title, it takes me straight to the latest post...
When I read several pages at a time I have to scroll down through polls before I see comments at the top of each page.

Even if I didn’t , I don’t agree with the poll anyway as not every ones suggestion gets to be included.

Reactions: 4
Dont we need to be careful about Marmite...you know it is a Spread of Colour.;)
I honestly don’t think Marmite is a good analogy for M. Liking/disliking marmite is a matter of personal taste/opinion. I like it but can see why others don’t.

IMO, if you like M, you are either a woke professional victim yourself, or you are deliberately ignoring the droves of evidence about her character and past.

Unless of course your personal opinion is that narcissistic psychopaths are wonderful, kind, compassionate peopleo_O

Reactions: 9
I thought it was according2taz but can't find it, it included her ignoring the men at the unveiling of a plaque to put herself (and H) in the wrong spot?

The interesting stuff starts around 8 mins in

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.